TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7525468
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Doing day old homework. It's a ridiculously easy assignment, but for some reason I'm over-analyzing the assignment. LOL
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7621487
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Glamboy wrote:
Glamboy wrote:
Putting the finishing touches to some costume and prop work I'm doing. Will post some pics when it gets cleared for release.
Some pre production pics -
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 2l8uf44
Oh yeah, he looks COMPLETELY sane. Protagonist should totaly take his advice or follow him into the dark sketchy looking anything... Oh wait, that could be the protagonist... in that case just repete the previous statement, he's running around with a bird skull mask and lantern his minds a crowded place
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Just got back from my second interview. I am a ball of nerves right now. They told me they'd let me know by this afternoon whether or not I got the job. So anxious right now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

I just had breakfast. Remind me to go back to plain or vanilla almond milk. The vanilla soy I used today gave my pancakes a funny aftertaste.

Anywho, in a bit I'll get dressed, and put in some green extension in my hair in honor of St. Patrick's day. Haven't decided if I'll do braids or buns.

We're going to the Museum of Arts and Design, then out to dinner to a fancy restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7502582
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Wow! So you've done the mask and costuming? Nice work!

Yeah i done the makeup, props and costume. Hopefully I'll have more photos soon as it's still being edited.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 25883sk
More Numbers : 7353439
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm

^^ Looking forward to more pics. Smile

Right now, I've got descriptions and photos ready -- will be posting new items for sale on my Etsy site. Smile (Pausing briefly at 5:15 to feed Milo)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7498967
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

^^Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your new stuff!

Right now I am staring at a daunting white canvas. Sometimes getting started is the hardest part! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am

Just submitted my homework for my Group Therapy class. The professor has not given us grades for last week (the instructors usually post grades for the week by the middle of the following week). I'm a little concerned. I'd like to know how I did last week so I can gauge how much effort I should put into my assignments, ya know? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm back at my parents house. Grandma's funeral was yesterday. I'm not sure how my sister managed not to cry.

I'm currently watching the show Cities of the Underworld. It's a history channel show, so I don't trust everything they say, but there's not really anything else on yet.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7524504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I'm currently watching the show Cities of the Underworld. It's a history channel show, so I don't trust everything they say, but there's not really anything else on yet.

It's about the only show they have that isn't about aliens...yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

^^^I stopped watching it because I was recognizing false facts.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7619472

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Just ate dinner.
Pasta with salsa. We didn't have sauce tongue
Browsing the web...which is getting boring.
Maybe I should read. Have a lot of books to read.
5 started Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

^^Ha ha! I've had to improvise in the kitchen before.

I'm just doing homework. And eating sunflower seeds. Walgreen's has the best sunflower seeds!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7524504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

I have a strange mix of emotions that is confusing me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7523294
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm relaxing a bit before I try and finish my project that is due tomorrow. I keep trying to tell myself I shouldn't go on secondlife. I know if I go on there, I'll never get my project done. Well, at least not at a decent hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Debating whether to take an unpaid modeling gig.

On the one hand: it's only an hour, I would be working with a fellow jewelry designer, I could take the opportunity to network with the other models and the photographer, and the designer whose necklaces I'll be modeling is asking for "big mermaid hair" (special themes have been assigned to each model, as detailed in the email) and makeup as wild or tame as I choose -- in other words, it could be fun.

On the other hand: it's unpaid. And Gareth is weird about me modeling, though this is fully clothed so I can't see what the problem is. It's just an hour; he could probably sit in if he wanted to.

edit: I talked to Gareth; he's totally fine with it. Smile Woohoo -- my first modeling gig since '03! nurse

Oh -- I will get a copy of the pic. If I like it, I'll post it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Baking chocolate cupcakes. I think I finally got the frosting right. Last time it came out kinda thin. This time the frosting is nice and thick.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7514338
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am

RedAngel wrote:
Debating whether to take an unpaid modeling gig.

On the one hand: it's only an hour, I would be working with a fellow jewelry designer, I could take the opportunity to network with the other models and the photographer, and the designer whose necklaces I'll be modeling is asking for "big mermaid hair" (special themes have been assigned to each model, as detailed in the email) and makeup as wild or tame as I choose -- in other words, it could be fun.

On the other hand: it's unpaid. And Gareth is weird about me modeling, though this is fully clothed so I can't see what the problem is. It's just an hour; he could probably sit in if he wanted to.

edit: I talked to Gareth; he's totally fine with it. Smile Woohoo -- my first modeling gig since '03! nurse

Oh -- I will get a copy of the pic. If I like it, I'll post it here. Smile

As I read this, I was thinking of comments, then I'd get to the next section of your post and find the answers, but a new comment to discuss, than the resolution. So:

I say go for it never mind, good for you, maybe you could make some dece, ok already got that handled. Oh wait, he feels that way, well maybe you could... ok, oh, nice glad you talked that o Ok have fun, ahhhhh, ok just show us the pics when you get them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 am

^^ Sorry about that Spooky -- was thinking out loud, then found resolution.

Thinking now of how to do "big mermaid hair." I have a couple ideas, and they all end in hairspray. lol
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Boss from the gallery called me yesterday.
Wanted to know if I can come in tonight at 10pm.
The event is over at that time and there is another scheduled for 7am the next day.
I can't remember what the reasons are for the OTHER cleaners not coming in....
So not fair. They know I work full time at the school job. I have to be up at 5:30am tomorrow.
And I'll probably get home at 1:30 am. I could have said no. But I didn't want to leave my boss hanging cause he is a good boss.
I'm more pissed at the cleaners who KNOW about my other job.
They don't feel like going in. As per usual. And I'm stuck working. Let Marcia do it..
BTW, they get paid more than me. I work holidays. And I'm the one that busts my butt to do my own job plus all the extra sh*t.
But work is not easy to find so I guess I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7523294
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm debating with myself. I know I should do my final edits on my homework before anything else. Unfortunately all I can think about is going on sl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Stealing that picture of Spooky that I said I wanted to add barrettes and a teddy bear to... now to hunt around online for the barrettes and teddy XD
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7498967
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Working on homework & downloading the American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Been wanting to see it & compare it with the Swedish version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Soooooo tired. Need a day to do nothing.
Went to the mall. Bought shoes cause all mine SUCK. And need to be thrown out.
I also got cute skull hair clips. And blue zebra print sunglasses.
And a backpack for the summer.
I'll post pics....
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 pm

^^ Ah cool. Smile Taking care of your feet is important; you do yourself no favors by wearing worn-out shoes. Looking forward to pics.

About to have my tea, listen to my new-age music (it's my pre-bed wind-down thing), and hang out with the furball. Got to fill out a cafe job app tomorrow morning; I have a friend who's taking me to the cafe at 10 a.m. to drop it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: