TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7619472
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:19 pm

You tell em!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7524504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 am

I have said this before and I'll say it again (I know most here would agree with me), but damn you Victorian Trading Company for having such marvelous and delicious items! They are all too expensive and I'm too poor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7525468
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:38 pm

^^Right?! Damn them! And Pyramid collection, too!
*shakes angry fist*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

^^^^ I'm not as into those sites as others, but I know what you mean. I wish I didn't have to be a millionaire to get the clothes I want.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 pm

While going through the security checkpoint at the airport yesterday I ran into one of my classmates who was on my same flight. Somehow he was aware that I was sharing a room with another male classmate (not something that I was openly advertising), and he kept asking me about it. "So, you're rooming with Geof, right?" "What was it like rooming with him?" Etc. The questions seemed innocuous at first, but I knew what he was fishing for and was really bothered by it. What business is it of his who I room with? Even if there was something else going on, did he actually expect me to spill the beans?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7514338
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 am

But, but, Diva, you're supposed to advertise all of your business through every means possible in this day and age, gosh, get with it and air all that dirty laundry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 pm

They changed my hours at work. Now I have to work Saturdays if I want my pay-cheques to be the same amount as they were. I hope that this doesn't last long.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7523294
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm pretty upset about issues with concert tickets lately. My friend Ian is in one of the bands going to dirt fest (they have been for several years) so he was kind enough to offer my friends and I discounted ticket prices. I'm upset because I have two friends that are not cooperating.

One friend said she needed 5 tickets. She asked if he could wait another week for her to pay him through me since she wasn't getting paid for another week. He said that was fine. She has been pushing it back another week and is supposedly giving me the money tomorrow night. Another friend that agreed to go is now saying she doesn't have the money for it and magically after checking her schedual for a second time can't go.

Ian already paid up front for everyone's tickets and is expecting to get paid back. The first friend said she needs me to do it cuz she doesn't have a paypal nor does she have a card to pay him with. The second is himming and hawing about not being able to go and leaving me in a shitty perdicament. At times I really hate dealing with people. This isn't fair to him, and I don't feel doing this to me as a friend is fair either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7457313
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh yay, my PTSD is acting up!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 am

OMFG!! Kristen Stewart is cheating on Robert Pattinson? That two-timing......lol ok, I'm just trolling.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7621487

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

^^ still better than twilig.... oh wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 pm

But what does piss me off is that the affairs of these two actors and a video response from an overly obsessed fan hit the front page of Yahoo news as opposed to more important topics like the fed audit.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:42 am

1. Currently annoyed with my husband's friends. Our good friend Pete is planning a birthday party for my husband and so far very few people have responded that they'll make it. My husband always makes an effort to go to other people's events. I guess they can't be bothered. Rolling Eyes

2. Talked with my husband about possibly having a kid since the window of opportunity is closing. Not necessarily now, but sometime in the next year or two. He was vehemently against it. tear
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Either someone is a really bad shot or they are on a mission to poison their property with a ton of lead bullets.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7353439
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:56 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Talked with my husband about possibly having a kid since the window of opportunity is closing. Not necessarily now, but sometime in the next year or two. He was vehemently against it. tear

I'm really sorry, Diva. sad or frown hug It's a complex and emotional issue; I wish I knew what to say.

My uncle Mark has passed away. candles
Here he is hugging my grandfather's sister (Aunt Greta) at my wedding 5 yrs ago.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Mark12q
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm

^^So sorry for your loss, Red.

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6089322
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Red- I'm so sorry sad or frown

Found out a close family friend is going through lung cancer. He knew for months but just now told his sister, who told me. His wife and kids don't know anything about it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7498967
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Red- sorry to hear about your loss hug hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7353439
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you Diva, QueenB, WIR. hug

QueenB, I'm sorry to hear about your family friend. I'm guessing if he hasn't told his wife and kids, it's not in a treatable stage? I'm sorry. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Stopped by an Aerosoles store by my job during lunch just to browse, but I ended up seeing several pairs I liked. Salesgirls there didn't seem too interested in working, it seems. I waited for what seemed like forever for one of them to get my shoes from the back. When she finally returned, she was empty handed but didn't make any attempts to communicate with me and instead began chatting with the other salesgirl. So... were they all out of those 3 styles I liked in the 2 sizes I asked for? Did she forget about the shoes? WTF happened? I got annoyed and walked out.

I ended up spending the money I would have spent on those shoes at the independent bookstore next door. maybe that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

I want to go back to civilization. The people around here seem to think words like 'wince' and 'abroad' are high level vocabulary words.

In fact, the people around here are so far from educated/interested in intellect, it makes me wonder why I ever bothered coming up with ideas to help people in my area.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7621487

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

All the money that was trying to be saved is gone, last 200$ has to be put in the car. Mothers trying to do something with her life and has just 2 semesters left in college to graduate and theres no money for it. She's super depressed feeling like she just wasted the last 6 years for nothing (and she considers her aassociates nothing) and I'm depressed too. Theres nothing else I can do, All my money is spent on bills and food. Short of winning the lotto or a "miracle" its over, I'm not one to give up so easy, I'm the one that believes something has to work out some how in the end and I'm used to crap happening its been happening my whole life but I'm just so close to not being able to find any kind of hope any more for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm

endless dark wrote:
All the money that was trying to be saved is gone, last 200$ has to be put in the car. Mothers trying to do something with her life and has just 2 semesters left in college to graduate and theres no money for it. She's super depressed feeling like she just wasted the last 6 years for nothing (and she considers her aassociates nothing) and I'm depressed too. Theres nothing else I can do, All my money is spent on bills and food. Short of winning the lotto or a "miracle" its over, I'm not one to give up so easy, I'm the one that believes something has to work out some how in the end and I'm used to crap happening its been happening my whole life but I'm just so close to not being able to find any kind of hope any more for this one.

Ah, the vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Some cockhole from the party this weekend hit my car and f**ked up my paint.

When I find out who, not happy things are going to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Also, I would love to know who's selling my name and address to advertisement companies.

I come home, and there's what one might consider junk mail addressed specifically to me. This is a fairly new address, that I don't use for a lot of stuff, and I'm not even the owner of the place or anything.

Men's Health, I'm looking at you, since I recently updated my subscription to this address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next