TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7552180
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Ugh. Things aren't going my way lately. I haven't hear anything back about an intenship yet. I needed to get an appointment for glasses for a while now. I made an appointment last week and I'm getting to see someone tomorrow. I know they won't be ready for another week. I just pray my insurance will kick in and help me. But knowing my luck lately, I'm going to be paying all out of pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

So far today isn't my day. I couldn't sleep very well. I wanted to punch someone in my first class of the day. My stomach started to feel upset. Ants are back in my apartment so I had to spray with vinigar since it's an animal friendly solution. In yoga we were doing poses for the stomach. It did not make my stomach feel better. I come back to my apartment, and my dog had diarrhea all over the carpet. And now my apartment smells like vinegar and dog crap. I'm supposed to be doing house cleaning and homework. I don't think I can stomach either right now.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7527853
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Just received an email (yes, EMAIL) from the portrait studio owner saying she was closing. I had a feeling it was coming. I only had one shoot and it was a disaster. Oh well, I am not entirely disappointed by it.
I am going to focus on what I learned from the business and how I helped her market to market myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:50 pm

I feel like I wasted so much time. I've gotten three classes off this week because my professor is out of town for a conference. I should have been spending that time doing homework and projects. But I've been so tired lately that I've either been sleeping in or goofing off. I feel really bad about all of it at the moment. But then again, I've been having low mood swings a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7554354
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

I sent an email out to my former boss's boss (from my last job) yesterday to say hi and to try that whole networking angle career counselors are always raving about. We had a good relationship while I was working there and we even sent each other holiday cards. I forgot her personal email so I sent it to her work email. Turns out she retired...last Friday. I got a response instead from one of her underlings. Grrrr. Now I have to dig for her AOLemail address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Internet is kinda' crap here (same with France in general) and I just dropped my laptop. The wifi thingy likes to keep turning itself off too.

...With only one more week left, they're finally putting me in a higher level class even though I've been proving I know the grammar so said level already. I'm wondering what the point is. Really. Not sure if I want to start packing my bags yet or not.

You shouldn't expect me to be online too much the next week and a half. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7553390
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm sorry but "skinny shaming" is not nearly the same as fat shaming. The skinny girls always get the best in life from this society because they are automatically deemed ideal and beautiful. You skinny bitches have no idea what it is like for us fat girls, so shut up and be happy that you have what society wants and what men masturbate to, so kiss my obese a$$.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Entered the wrong checking account number when paying my electric bill online and it took 2 whole weeks for the electric company to let me know that the payment didn't go through. Fuckers sent me a postcard. In the mail. They couldn't shoot me an email or something? I thought we were living in the digital age. LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:34 pm

I've been freaking out like a crazy lady. I was hoping I had more time until the end of the semester because I have so much that has to get done. I have most of my stuff due next week and the week after is finals and graduation. I still have to pack and clean to get ready to move. I'm not prepaired for this. Nothing is done. I still have four big papers to write, four big projects to do, and study for finals on top of that. One is due tonight and I forgot about it. I can't focus because I'm so shakey and my brain is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm

^^Pull it together lady! Just take it one step at a time. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am

I have to return my new sandals. Too much arch support hurt my foot. Oy. Plus the straps - adjustable strpas, mind you - caused chafing. I wore them on a walk around the neighborhood and now my feet are blistered, chafed and achy. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7650373
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 pm

H.R. 624 is back, don't know what that is? its CISPA. That thing that feels like chainsaw rape to our 4th ammendment and daily lives, Yeah that thing is back and closing in on vote time. I just found out the house started considering it yesterday, I thought there was more timeto wait on it... So I'm hoping theres still time to get it killed again and if not then I'd hope Obama veto's it. So far this year he's dissapointed me and directly affected my living situation but maybe he'll do something right this time around and veto if it should get that far...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7648358

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Had this flu for a week.
Sinus and ear infection.
So over this :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 am

Can't I just sit at my desk and enjoy my breakfast while I catch up on work? One of my stipend workers keeps popping in to talk about his drama. It's like I have to stop everything to deal with his "stuff". Dude isn't even a client. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 am

Sick and tired of "ghetto" things being passed off as "Puerto Rican" things. Very often things that are attributed to ethnic culture are really socioeconomic problems.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

All of you know I'm very protective of a certain guy in particular that I want back. I have issues with two other people about him.

1) You cheat on him constantly and you have almost walked away a million times by now. Let him go so he can move on and be happy. What kind of a sick person are you to watch him struggle and squirm? You raise his hopes and then crush them just to do it again. Eventually he will be done with your bs. At that point I will be right there to pick up the pieces. Stupid hoe.

2) Don't compare your situation to mine. The person you were with doesn't love you and never cared about you. He was all about himself. Don't act like my person is the same. We are still best friends and he still cares about me. He never treated me like sh*t like your guy did. So how dare you try to compare the two. Don't sit around talking sh*t about him and saying he is a user just because you have a grudge against what your guy did to you. I'm willing to wait for mine because he is special. Don't you dare say you thought the same. I've had 8 months to think over my person and situation. You have sat around for a few weeks. Mine still care about me and is there for me. Yours isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Someone hacked my ebay account.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh no! How did that happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 pm

I have no idea, but they must have hacked my email too. They tried linking my account with their suspended account and managed to get my account suspended in the process. Ebay is doing an investigation and if they find that I didn't actually try to link/agree to link the two accounts, they'll reinstate it. I have to wait a week though before I find out.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm really tired of stressing. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of being hurt. I'm tired of wishing and I'm tired of hoping. If there was ever a time life could throw me a bone, now would be it. I feel like I'm giving up and I've lost all reasons to fight. Just this one time... Please. For the love of God please. Give me a bone and let things start turning out the way I want them to.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Attempted the Great Saunter again yesterday (a 32 mile walk around the rim of the island of Manhattan) only made it half way before my knees gave out. And this morning I woke up to multiple blisters on the soles of my feet.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

My mom and I have been having constant arguing battles. She asked me if I was happy to be home. I told her the truth. No because all we are going to do is argue constantly because we live two very different ways. She didn't like that answer. In other news, I have a stress headache attacking me at the moment from all the mowing I did outside earlier. grumble grumble.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7648358

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:38 pm

I hope you got you ebay situation sorted out Nsane.

I have some co-workers who annoy the crap outta me.
And one of them today really turned my crank the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7553390
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:58 am

It's a good thing I decided to also wash the slip cover on my sofa because I found some nasty a$$ mold on the wall behind it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7543224
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:48 am

I dealt with so much mold cleaning out my grandparents house that had been left without maintenance for a decade, it was gross. I was in full mask, gloves, goggles. Good thing you found that before it warmed up to the point that windows would be open and the breeze would start blowing those spores about making your breathing a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next