TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7554354
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 am

Rant #1: Being laid off from my job because the company is shutting its doors forever. My last day is March 31st.

Rant #2: Applied for a position at another agency last month. Had three THREE! interviews, which is unusual. On Monday I got two separate phone calls from the last person who interviewed me. The first phone call was to tell me that she was moving forward but needed to speak to her supervisor first, and he was away on business. The second phone call was to ask if I was still working, and how much notice I would need to give my current employer. Both phone calls sounded promising, but I'm annoyed that I haven't yet received an official job offer with salary, start date, etc. What's the hold up? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7552180
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:06 pm

That's an easy answer: My current company is closing forever, I can start anytime.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Got yet another phone call from the job. She left me a message asking if I would be okay working in Brooklyln. I thought I had already agreed to this during the interview. Anyway, I called her back and she told me not to worry because they actually had a spot for me in the Bronx (much closer to home) and that she was still completing the hiring paper work.

So, good news, but still not an official job offer! Gah! So anxious!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7650373

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 am

can't sleep, need sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:00 pm

^^^ I blame daylight savings time.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7486199
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:07 pm

I hate cleaning, but my apartment is a mess and I really need to work on getting it in order.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7553390
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Usually my feelings of loneliness only last, at most, a day, but I've been feeling it more and more for the past month.  I'm usually at peace knowing that I will never have a human companion with whom I can be intimate about the inner workings of my life, but it has gotten more difficult to manage lately.  I can't even stand being around my crush because the loneliness makes me feel physically ill and want to slice open my throat. I've been burying my nose in books just to keep my mind occupied on more intellectual pursuits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7543224
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:21 pm

As one who had a serious case of the blues for close to a year, my intangible inter web hugs for you are real dammit, too real Ginger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7552180

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Bill day and tax day on same day is worst day. There goes $1,600.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:30 am

My trailer has been sold and is going to be moved (not the bitching part), so I have 3 weeks to pack my sh*t out and move only my essentials into my parents house (only partially the b!tch). The people who bought my trailer give me 3 weeks but my parents give me by the end of the week to get fully packed, so I now have more stress at home than I do at work.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:23 am

It better be that the supervisors have been talking at length about highly important work related topics, because if they are simply chit-chatting about banal subjects, then they are placing an undue burden on everyone else to pick up for their slack; considering the two, they are just chit-chatting.  Professionalism is so profoundly absent from this work place.  I need to find another job.

ETA: And no one even bothered to tell me not to leave work because it was quarterly evaluation time. I've donated so much time and money and blood, sweat, and tears for my department and I don't get an ounce of respect. They can all kiss my a$$ goodbye.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:57 am

might be getting on time to start attempting to save up some money to move again... I really don't want to move but it might just have to be a thing that happens regardless. This is going to be damn near impossible, I can't even manage to save $100 before something fucks off on the car. which ironically enough only happens when I try saving money, it could go a whole number of months, or a year even with nothing but then I hit X and something needs fixing I think its some kind of crazy conspiracy... Anyway, front doors getting worse, it was jammed so bad this morning I had to pry it with a screwdriver while pulling, this only used to happen during the winter, I noticed a crack in the corner of the frame, I think its leaning... Oh and the new people that moved in are total f**k wits, loud, annoying f**k wits in both apartments...

I really started this as a random thought, then had to paste it here Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:23 am

endless dark wrote:
might be getting on time to start attempting to save up some money to move again... I really don't want to move but it might just have to be a thing that happens regardless. This is going to be damn near impossible, I can't even manage to save $100 before something fucks off on the car. which ironically enough only happens when I try saving money, it could go a whole number of months, or a year even with nothing but then I hit X and something needs fixing I think its some kind of crazy conspiracy... Anyway, front doors getting worse, it was jammed so bad this morning I had to pry it with a screwdriver while pulling, this only used to happen during the winter, I noticed a crack in the corner of the frame, I think its leaning... Oh and the new people that moved in are total f**k wits, loud, annoying f**k wits in both apartments...

It might be time to look for a new car on Craigslist, and when it comes to loud neighbors, it is best to fight fire with fire.

Neighbor: You f**king moron. Why the f**k did I marry you?!
You: Whooo! You told her!
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Evil10
More Numbers : 7655744

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:27 am

endless dark wrote:

I hear you about the car. For about seven months we had no working windows. We saved up to get those fixed and the air went out.
It sucks living in the south because it's hot as hell here now and at least we have working windows but no air.
Just hope we can save enough to get the air fixed before August,otherwise it's going to be miserable.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 pm

its been a long time, since my last real, like full on to the core of my being "dear sweet god, shut the f**k up" moment, I mean I want to tell people to shut up almost daily but not like this... I'm currently having one now, its my third today. Why does this person find the most appropriate way to get someone to move is to b!tch at them incessantly like a raving lunatic instead of trying something productive like I don't know, asking them to go elsewhere? A full on argument is going on that I'm going to be pulled into because I can't get away from the madness that's springing up around me. I didn't realize it was let-crazy-people-free-day or I'd have stayed in and barricaded all the doors and windows. Oh, just rational meaningful arguments like "I own it, it's mine, I paid for it, it's mine, you go over there" are being shouted.

three of these f**kers in one day, such magic on the beginning of a long weekend, I didn't think people would be THIS blasted until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm

now, I think it might be time to start worrying, my place just hit realty usa(dot)com, it was just guesses that maybe they were selling because of the inspection, but now its 100%... This is the hard part, making my self appear normal while losing my sh*t internally, also trying not to lose it too hard while also scrambling trying hard to find an affordable place that's safe to live... sh*t... So I guess now's as good a time as any to say, if I fall off the planet its because I don't have internet for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:39 am

endless dark wrote:
now, I think it might be time to start worrying, my place just hit realty usa(dot)com, it was just guesses that maybe they were selling because of the inspection, but now its 100%... This is the hard part, making my self appear normal while losing my sh*t internally, also trying not to lose it too hard while also scrambling trying hard to find an affordable place that's safe to live... sh*t... So I guess now's as good a time as any to say, if I fall off the planet its because I don't have internet for some reason.

Whoa, what does the rental/lease laws say in your state/town? This sounds highly shady (if not illegal) that a landlord would sell the property without notifying the tenets.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Whoa, what does the rental/lease laws say in your state/town?  This sounds highly shady (if not illegal) that a landlord would sell the property without notifying the tenets.
Oh, its super shady, but it's legal and there's almost nothing that can be done about it. The landlord can choose to sell their property at any time and as for tenants, we (supposedly) get access to all potential buyers to talk to them about the property and about staying on the property, and after its sold we cannot be locked out of the property as long as we were permitted to live there. That's basically it. Oh and side note, this place is zoned commercial, so that's a whole different thing I don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Goddammit Huffington Post, "realistic" body shape does not equal fat. Yes, some women in games (as skinny as they may be) are often times actually depicted with realistic proportions.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Goddammit Huffington Post, "realistic" body shape does not equal fat.  Yes, some women in games (as skinny as they may be) are often times actually depicted with realistic proportions.
I was saying something very close to this when I saw it and I even used whatever her name is from Link. They leave her super unrealistic head alone, insane long angular nose and eye on the side of her head, they just pack on a few pounds and that's "realistic". The one with Disney movies was almost as bad but whoever put time into editing those at least maybe tried, their answer to realism wasn't "add weight = true"
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:39 am

Yep, I was being used. Mad
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Yep, I was being used. Mad
You know, if you cover your self in pudding and just start stabbing people with Sporks you'll probably get away with it because you know... Sporks and pudding, obviously the work of a mad person.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:21 pm

I really wish the media would stop giving the Kardashians/Jenners attention. I'm tired of scrolling through the news and seeing an article on one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 pm

I just got a cryptic message from the guy with whom I still in love that said, "Matt is gone, he was weak..."  When I talked to him this morning he said he was feeling suicidal, and now I'm about to throw up worried that he has killed himself.

ETA:  He didn't actually kill himself but he did have a psychological break.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Thought the new guy at worked like me.  We went out to lunch twice, said he had a nice time both times.  I thought he'd eventually ask me out.  He didn't.  Invited him out to lunch a couple of more times, was iffy both times and declined twice, citing too much work.  Friends insisted he was probably too shy or maybe just really busy.  Invited him again today to lunch, got the same, "I'll let you know later". Nicely told him I wouldn't ask again and he totally insisted that he would stop at my desk and let me know. Was totally stood up.  I guess he doesn't like me.    Now I feel silly and embarrassed for thinking he ever did, and attempting to pursue it for as long as I did.  meh

Last edited by La Diva Carlotta on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next