TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7650373
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:06 am

ravengrim wrote:
Where has everyone gone off to?

Snapchat?
facebook... facebook killed us years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7553390
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Gah, I hate being constantly hungry and poor. I might have to fast on the weekends just so I have enough food for work during the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:15 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Gah, I hate being constantly hungry and poor.  I might have to fast on the weekends just so I have enough food for work during the week.
I know this one a bit too well, I'm hungry but there's no fasting. The trick is corn dogs and $1 tv dinners and Walmart. They sell michelina's frozen meals which cost $1 each and a pack of 16 corn dogs for $5, so about $30 a week once I add cereal bars or condiments or any other odd and ends, $55 tops. It works, it's not pretty but it works.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm

endless dark wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Gah, I hate being constantly hungry and poor.  I might have to fast on the weekends just so I have enough food for work during the week.
I know this one a bit too well, I'm hungry but there's no fasting. The trick is corn dogs and $1 tv dinners and Walmart. They sell michelina's frozen meals which cost $1 each and a pack of 16 corn dogs for $5, so about $30 a week once I add cereal bars or condiments or any other odd and ends, $55 tops. It works, it's not pretty but it works.

That's pretty much how I'm going about with it, but it just sucks a$$ that I am hungry again right after eating. Sodas are the largest expense so I am trying hard to drink mostly water from the tap.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7554354
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 3:15 am

When you try to break it off with someone because they're not putting any effort into the relationship, but they won't let you and promise to do better. And they do better, for a little bit, but then go back to being neglectful. And then you try to break if off again... So tired of this cyclical nonsense.

Also tired of losing sleep over this. I'm pretty sure they're sleeping like a baby while I'm fuming over here. Rolling Eyes

Just noticed they were on Facebook for a bit. So they have time to Facebook but they can't be bothered to respond to my text from two nights ago? But they'll swear up and down that they love you...it would be nice if they could show you.

Okay, I've vented. Maybe now I can finally get some sleep.

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:34 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
When you try to break it off with someone because they're not putting any effort into the relationship, but they won't let you and promise to do better.  And they do better, for a little bit, but then go back to being neglectful.  And then you try to break if off again...  So tired of this cyclical nonsense.  

Also tired of losing sleep over this.  I'm pretty sure they're sleeping like a baby while I'm fuming over here.   Rolling Eyes

Just noticed they were on Facebook for a bit.  So they have time to Facebook but they can't be bothered to respond to my text from two nights ago?  But they'll swear up and down that they love you...it would be nice if they could show you.  

Okay, I've vented.  Maybe now I can finally get some sleep.  

Drop him completely, and don't let his games reel you back in; you will be better for it in the long run.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

landlord will be inspecting the apartment tomorrow under the guise of "installing smoke detectors". I know what they're doing, they don't legally need to put one in every single room it's a weak excuse to walk through and inspect, I mean we already have the legal requirements in place so... Come on, just call it what it is, I know what it is, you know what it is, quit trying to sneak around and just admit what you're doing.

This is because of that PoS living upstairs... I need to find money to move, no one can deal with this sh*t. Fuckers up there doing drugs, being loud 2,3,4 AM, slamming on my door at all hours, eavesdropping, pushing on the door, and then they don't even fully pay the rent. They haven't paid a full months rent yet since they moved in even before this guy bought the property but the landlord is kissing THEIR a$$, making any and every repair they ask for, giving a blind eye to all their doing's. They wont get inspected because they've become friendly with the property manager who happens to be the land owners daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if I was homeless again soon the way this shits going, Pos tenants and a PoS landlord working together to f**k over the only person in this building paying full rent 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 pm

going through some stuff yesterday and discovering more and more stuff that is missing that very much should not be missing. I've been burgled and I have no clue when or how it happened or who did it, if anything it had to have been a while ago but I don't know if it was someone up stairs picking the lock (which is most likely), or the landlord because we all know he doesn't mind just walking in.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 1:03 am

endless dark wrote:
going through some stuff yesterday and discovering more and more stuff that is missing that very much should not be missing. I've been burgled and I have no clue when or how it happened or who did it, if anything it had to have been a while ago but I don't know if it was someone up stairs picking the lock (which is most likely), or the landlord because we all know he doesn't mind just walking in.

Don't fail to report that sh*t. Also include all who you think could have gained access to your apartment.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Don't fail to report that sh*t.  Also include all who you think could have gained access to your apartment.
it's far to late, this would have been months ago, if not a year+. There's really no way of telling because they hit stuff that isn't things you'd check a lot or ever, if it wasn't for the need to lighten the amount of old crap didn't arise it may have never been found. Everything wasn't even itemized so exactly what was lost will never be known. so far all that's known if 1 whole lock box of coins was popped and emptied and about 5-10 dvd's.

If my building manager didn't try pulling some intimidation tactics it would have come up that it's about time to move because, f**k that noise. If not for that no one would have touched the one lock box or opened the dvd case or gone through any of that storage. There is too much going on right now trying to find a place to move since that sh*t happened
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:19 am

endless dark wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Don't fail to report that sh*t.  Also include all who you think could have gained access to your apartment.
it's far to late, this would have been months ago, if not a year+. There's really no way of telling because they hit stuff that isn't things you'd check a lot or ever, if it wasn't for the need to lighten the amount of old crap didn't arise it may have never been found. Everything wasn't even itemized so exactly what was lost will never be known. so far all that's known if 1 whole lock box of coins was popped and emptied and about 5-10 dvd's.

If my building manager didn't try pulling some intimidation tactics it would have come up that it's about time to move because, f**k that noise.  If not for that no one would have touched the one lock box or opened the dvd case or gone through any of that storage. There is too much going on right now trying to find a place to move since that sh*t happened

Ah, it seemed like you were saying that you just noticed the items missing. Even though I hold the highly unpopular (and deemed illegal) view that landlords should be able to drop by whenever they want to perform surprise property inspections, but even I have the limit of only when the tenant is actually on site.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:12 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Ah, it seemed like you were saying that you just noticed the items missing.  Even though I hold the highly unpopular (and deemed illegal) view that landlords should be able to drop by whenever they want to perform surprise property inspections, but even I have the limit of only when the tenant is actually on site.
that's exactly what I was saying. I just discovered it but that doesn't mean it was new by any means because that particular lock box hasn't been touched in at least 3 years and as for the dvds, those weren't really watched very much so also went unnoticed until recently. It's been a few months of me going "hey, where's X?" There is at minimum a 3 year window when the coins/bills went missing between now and then. If I knew when it was, that would cut the suspect pool immensely because I'd know who was and wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 am

I have never been this worried about anything before, not even worrying about being homeless was this bad, not even having to go do something medical is this bad, and I fully HAaaate anything where I have to go into a medical building and involve needles and/or blood.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7543224
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:02 pm

How are things progressing with all this Endless?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 am

Asked my sister-in-law for suggestions on what to get my niece and nephews for Christmas...got a long-a$$ list with several $150+ items. Uh...I love the kids, but I'm not made out of money. shock
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Asked my sister-in-law for suggestions on what to get my niece and nephews for Christmas...got a long-a$$ list with several $150+ items.  Uh...I love the kids, but I'm not made out of money. shock  

Let me guess, she spoils them to the point that they can't appreciate any form of gift unless it is of a certain monetary value.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:34 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Asked my sister-in-law for suggestions on what to get my niece and nephews for Christmas...got a long-a$$ list with several $150+ items.  Uh...I love the kids, but I'm not made out of money. shock  

Let me guess, she spoils them to the point that they can't appreciate any form of gift unless it is of a certain monetary value.

Yup. And they've got everything. So before you buy anything for them you have to check with her because 9 out of 10 times they already have it. Oy!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:43 am

People are so damn inconsiderate. No, I'm not going to lug around heavy box of business cards with me tomorrow just in case you decide to meet with me. You're either meeting with me or you're not. And if you don't know for sure that you can make it I ain't carrying sh*t.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:40 am

535am and I'm here worrying that I didn't spend enough on Christmas crap... I mean gifts, I didn't get enough gifts to show I care. I hate being an adult, I realize this holiday is just a more expensive valentines day where the amount you spend is directly proportionate to how much you "care"
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 3:27 pm

I've had enough of my colleague using his kid as an excuse for not returning my calls/emails/texts or not completing a task related to the project we're trying to get up and running.

Honestly, I'm kind of tired of everyone involved in the project...here I am ready to go and everyone else seems to be dragging their feet. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 am

Landlords looking to refinance this place, he's not even owned it two years yet. It's looking bad around here, c*nts next door are selling them all sorts of sh*t about our dog shitting all over their yard constantly and me flicking my butts over there. Heres the thing, 1, I don't smoke and haven't for years and 2, I haven't had a dog since 2002 so f**k them right? No, f**k me. People they are talking too are saying stuff like "oh they wont be there long" or in the case of upstairs d*ck "I can't keep taking these stairs every day I need a smaller apartment"...

Got a hand written note today stuffed in the mailbox about an inspection on the 8th, things look like they just might be getting very bad here soon and quite frankly I don't know what I'm going to do. It's not like I can afford to live solo in this city and even combining incomes it's still insanely hard to find an affordable place that will rent...

I could very well end up homeless again, I never wanted to be there again but with options as low as they are it might just be the only thing that can be done is to once again be a street rat. Everything is so hard and there's no one to turn too, therapists just think it's so easy to move or want me to move to one of the subsidized towers but those things are 500% crime it's literally safer living on the street. City programs are a joke, a sick disgusting joke like a pie to the face but the die is diarrhea covered in whipped cream. I hate this city but I can't even get out of here, I am well and truly stuck and don't know what to do or how to do it.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 pm

WTF is up with everything being so political all of a sudden, it's like if you fart facing north west you're making some huge statement that must be stopped. I'm really getting tired of this real quick and wish we could just get back to sane but I know that's not how this works. First we have to burn out and then once we're all exhausted beaten bruised and can't fight more it'll be like some veil is lifted and people will collectively facepalm with a "what was I thinking", I've seen it before but it wasn't this bad last time I saw it, no, this is more like the 60's but more ramped up because we're more violent and have internet.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7543224
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 11:38 am

endless dark wrote:
WTF is up with everything being so political all of a sudden, it's like if you fart facing north west you're making some huge statement that must be stopped. I'm really getting tired of this real quick and wish we could just get back to sane but I know that's not how this works. First we have to burn out and then once we're all exhausted beaten bruised and can't fight more it'll be like some veil is lifted and people will collectively facepalm with a "what was I thinking", I've seen it before but it wasn't this bad last time I saw it, no, this is more like the 60's but more ramped up because we're more violent and have internet.

It's really upsetting isn't it? A lot of people are bringing a "you're either with us or against us" mentality to ever issue, and then labeling anyone who doesn't agree with them as some kind of horrid human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 pm

It has occurred to me that my promotion was in name and pay only. Not only am I not given tasks in accordance to the title but I am also not allowed to perform any of those tasks. I actually want the responsibilities that come with the title, so it peeves me to think I was only given the promotion to fulfill a diversity requirement (more women in positions of authority). I will work 24/7 (without overtime pay) and do everything that is asked of me in a timely manner to the best of my abilities, all without bitching, but yet I'm nothing more than a placeholder.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7642641

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:53 pm

My nights are so boring when I have finished dealing with the kids during the day. The last time I went out was when we went away on holiday at the beginning of September. My kids have been ill.
I would just love one of those nights where, you are with a loved one, cuddled up in bed with a blanket around you and you just talk. Talk about anything that comes into your mind. But I won't ever get that. Someone bought themself a portable gaming monitor thing and spends most of his time on that, or uni work or with his brothers. I haven't had alone time with him properly for months n months.

I want to see the new Jigsaw film when it comes out on 27th oct but again I won't be able to go and I haven't been to the cinema in 7 years!

I just wish I had something to look forward to at nights. Now I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next