TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7621487
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
My kids have been ill.
If what happened with me also happens for other people sick a lot as kids, your kids will have wicked strong immune systems when they get older. I used to get scary sick all the time when I was a kid and even into my teens. I seriously could have died from it more than a few times (once everything tasted like rot, my sense of smell was sideways and I was coughing blood for a little over a week... Fun times) but now I really only get sick during season changes but other than that I'm a rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7524504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
My nights are so boring when I have finished dealing with the kids during the day. The last time I went out was when we went away on holiday at the beginning of September. My kids have been ill.
I would just love one of those nights where, you are with a loved one, cuddled up in bed with a blanket around you and you just talk. Talk about anything that comes into your mind. But I won't ever get that. Someone bought themself a portable gaming monitor thing and spends most of his time on that, or uni work or with his brothers. I haven't had alone time with him properly for months n months.

I want to see the new Jigsaw film when it comes out on 27th oct but again I won't be able to go and I haven't been to the cinema in 7 years!

I just wish I had something to look forward to at nights. Now I don't.

Try talking to your hubby about it. I know guys need their alone time after dealing with bullsh*t from work, but the wifey needs some lovin' too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7523294

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 2:38 pm

When we were waiting to close on our house the shitty contractors held it up for weeks just because they didn't call the town board of health back, on top of their weeks of playing grab a$$ and delays. I let it go in the end.

Now I just had our water filter system replaced to find out they didn't put the dry well where they were supposed to, and instead put it right dead next to the house, there it creates a waterfall on our basement stairs because all the water leaks in through the fieldstone.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7498967
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 pm

^Yikes! Hopefully it's an easy fix for you!
Congrats on the new house, however!
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:51 am

The only thing I really lament about having lost 160 lbs is that personal dryness is so much more noticeable now.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 25883sk
More Numbers : 7353439
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

^^ Congrats on a considerable accomplishment! Smile  I have a friend who lost 100 lbs.  She's doing great, but her hormones were out of whack for a while.  (So much so that she grew some hair on her chin... she's since had laser hair removal and hasn't had any further problem.)  

If condoms aren't a concern, you can try using coconut oil internally.  There are estrogen creams that supposedly help too, but I'd think twice and talk w the Dr before adding in extra hormones.  That could pose health risks.  But if you can swing the cost (and maybe insurance will help out if a Dr diagnoses the problem as interfering w daily life), check out the Mona Lisa Touch procedure.  It's basically laser-based skin rejuvenation but intravaginally.  Not as scary or painful as it sounds.  I have not had it done, but I know post-cancer, post-menopausal women who said it's been a life-changer for them.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Congrats on a considerable accomplishment! Smile  I have a friend who lost 100 lbs.  She's doing great, but her hormones were out of whack for a while.  (So much so that she grew some hair on her chin... she's since had laser hair removal and hasn't had any further problem.)  

If condoms aren't a concern, you can try using coconut oil internally.  There are estrogen creams that supposedly help too, but I'd think twice and talk w the Dr before adding in extra hormones.  That could pose health risks.  But if you can swing the cost (and maybe insurance will help out if a Dr diagnoses the problem as interfering w daily life), check out the Mona Lisa Touch procedure.  It's basically laser-based skin rejuvenation but intravaginally.  Not as scary or painful as it sounds.  I have not had it done, but I know post-cancer, post-menopausal women who said it's been a life-changer for them.

I'm only dry during menstruation, but I will definitely have to give coconut oil a try.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7613755

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 am

So yeah I broke my finger.... Oops grin
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7514421
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

What? omg How?
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:08 am

shortpsycho wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:

What? omg  How?

I just banged it on the floor by mistake, I've been to the hospital and it's fractured in the middle of my finger. Will heal up in four weeks time.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 am

Reminded how stupid the worlds become just before trying to go to bed by stupidly clicking on that facebook trending list and reading politically based comments. I wish people would quit sucking the koolaid and step out of the echo chambers, even people that don't think they are on it are using very koolaid/echo chamberish inspired catchphrases. I don't want to try educating anyone or pointing out how they are wrong or even that they are saying indoctrinated sh*t. I just want people to wake up and see how stupid they are being right now and let the shame of the stoopes wash over them... I regret everything
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 0ad10
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 pm

this is currently happening... if I said keith was a little creepy I wouldn't be giving him proper credit

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Keithc10
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:46 am

endless dark wrote:
this is currently happening... if I said keith was a little creepy I wouldn't be giving him proper credit

You've got a crush.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:

You've got a crush.
no thanks, I'm already a hat wearing beardo, I don't need another hat wearing beardo
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Hubby is at the Whitby gothic weekend without me 😭
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:44 am

If you chose to read this, you are in for an incoherent novel.

I was on the verge of just walking out of work today because I am too damn tired of dealing with the bullsh*t. Why is it that an officer I outrank gets to sign as the manager when he is still very new, doesn't know jack about the post, and knows even less about the site and policies. The manager is damn near impossible to get a hold of, is never in office, his email can be viewed by aforementioned lower ranked officer, and he has certain people who have special protections against any reprimands. The manager dismisses all of my concerns or suggestions, so that is why I "went over his head" and asked his boss if the lower ranked officer had been appointed assistant manager or was the new site manager and no one was told about it; I have reported many issues to him and he has either dismissed them or told me to shut up about them because he only wanted to hear them brought up by people who can have his head placed on a stick (and those people are now howling because the recurrent issues are getting ignored). I work contract security, and the company that is the client has powerful enough lawyers that can waive contract terminations fines.

And this lower ranked officer, who may be a minister, has sexually harassed a fellow officer because she is a lesbian; she doesn't want to report him and the other training officer because she works on the same shift as them and knows they will retaliate. Another coworker was advised, by the branch office, to report the manager to the hotline because he as been retaliating against her (for daring to go on an emergency job--along with a few others--for 2 weeks, but they never saw retaliation) but she doesn't want to because the manager will know it was her who reported him and thus make her job even worse.

I'm supposed to be a "training officer" (which is one step below manager since the site does not have an a/m) but yet the manager refused to have me train anyone for any post. I share this title with on other officer and he has demonstrated that he is too lazy to actually perform the job, so he offloads the task of training to lower ranked officers (who are not getting paid to train new hires); and I can't switch shifts with him because he supposedly has a second job right afterwards--from what I was told the second training officer was never approved by the branch office because they did not want him wielding that title knowing he would be both too lazy to train and would act as though he were the manager. So, what I am being told, through the actions/inactions of management, is that I am considered worthless, and it doesn't mean jack sh*t that I have the greater working knowledge of dispatch and how the necessary programs are operated.

I might also add that the site manager hasn't been submitting the payroll correctly, so EVERY ONE has been shorted hours (as much as 15 hours). The branch office isn't going to do jack sh*t because even those working in the office are trying to leave since the entire company is corrupt.

I've had enough, so I'm using my time at work to apply for a new job. I've probably applied for about 5 or 6 today and will continue to put out applications until I hear from a company. I've been pulling way more than my own weight for far too long, so it stops now; I'm only doing what is necessary of me--nothing more. I tried my damnedest to clean up this mess so now they get to wallow in their sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:14 am

^^ Ginger you are doing the right thing by deciding to apply for jobs elsewhere, I hope that you will be able to find somewhere soon.

Suffering with really bad heel pain today I can't put any weight on it.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 am

I screen grabbed a screen grab of the perfect tweet, it was hilarious... Then I forgot to save it and now it's gone, what's worse is not only don't I remember where I found it but the OP realized how stupid it was and deleted it giving me a net triple loss on the funny.

It was some sjw dude crying islamophobia because Trump called for the death penalty for the NYC terrorist but not the Vegas shooter LOL Vegas shooter died IN THE ROOM... Normally that level of stupid would bother me but this time, oh I'll miss that tweet.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:12 am

I started to feel the beginning of my depression kick in yesterday, it decided to be nice and not toy with me and just cut to the chase... I'm going to hate the rest of the day and hopefully feel better tomorrow but not counting on it. I didn't wake up crying again so I know it's not going to be a month long hammering so fingers crossed for a quick one.

I can never tell if I'm depressed because I had a sudden realization of how much of a failure I really am, or if I feel like a complete failure because my depression is kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 3:00 pm

^^ I feel for you endless, I got through some right torture with mine. Constantly crying, feeling so many things, paranoia, utter sadness and dispear. I hate my depression it gives me terrible anxiety and panic attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:42 pm

endless dark wrote:

I can never tell if I'm depressed because I had a sudden realization of how much of a failure I really am, or if I feel like a complete failure because my depression is kicking in.

That's depression.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7525468
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:09 am

1. My attempts to end my association with a BS nonprofit I was working on with a former cowoker have been temporarily thwarted. My name is still on the business bank account and the PayPal account is tied to one of my personal email addresses. I need to meet up with the former coworker to go to the bank to remove my name, plus make arrangements for the PayPal. I had been hoping to make a quick clean break, but this is messier than I thought.

2. I was supposed to attend a "mandatory" webinar yesterday for a training my job in sending me to next week, but I missed it because I was out sick. Plus, I had totally forgotten about the webinar.
Oops! I emailed the guy responsible for the training this morning and asked if I could make it up or get the information elsewhere, but he hasn't replied yet. I hope I'm not in too much trouble for missing it. :/
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 pm

I hate feeling like all I ever hate worth posting anymore is some complaint, just me bitching and moaning on about sh*t that's happening...

My landlord just showed up and stuck a letter in the mailbox that effectively opens with a lie, that lie being that a resident of this apartment applied for a Certificate of Occupancy for this property. They are actually trying to make the claim someone in this apartment is trying to claim the rights to rent the building and to that I say f**k you and f**k off, go f**k yourself a**hole. Then they claim sh*t in here that is up to code and perfectly legal is against code and must be remedied IMMEDIATELY or they will be handing out eviction notices.

Things just for real got scary and I don't know what I or anyone else here can do about it, it's not like we can afford to live alone and even together we're barely surviving. Rent is too damn high in 95% of the city and 5% is either deep in the ghetto's where we could get shot on the toilet, or are so well hidden I can't find them OR just won't rent to us. But just up and leaving isn't a viable option either or it'd already have happened, I hate this city and would like nothing more than to GTFO... I've been trying to get out of this city 23 years it's like some kind of curse or the mob, you think you're out but it pulls you back in.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what I CAN do, I need help and there is no one here willing to help in this sh*t bag city including all the organizations we've been through that are supposed to help. There was only 1 person willing to even pretend to help but after leaving their office there was one phone call and then nothing. I had 9 years of peace, that is the longest consistent stretch in my life so I can't complain too hard I guess. I mean there are people that have it worse so who am I to whine about possibly being homeless again or having yet another sh**ty c*nt of a landlord or how this city just LOOOOOOOOVES f**king me or how I just want it to end...
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 9:05 am

follow up on the previous post... Lots of people were called and lots of trees shaken, everything about the letter is illegal so if they show up today or hand out eviction notices today it's also illegal. Have to wait and see what happens but whether or not they do anything legally but regardless still have to GTFO of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 4:49 pm

endless dark wrote:
follow up on the previous post... Lots of people were called and lots of trees shaken, everything about the letter is illegal so if they show up today or hand out eviction notices today it's also illegal. Have to wait and see what happens but whether or not they do anything legally but regardless still have to GTFO of this situation.

I strongly suspected that the letter had no legal backing and thus you would be safe from eviction.

My coworker was so stressed yesterday that her blood pressure spiked to stroke levels, and she almost had a psychotic break by laughing hysterically about it. She is the one receiving the brunt of the abuse at work, and I told her (as a friend) that biding her time until shortly before Christmas to get her vacation check wouldn't be worth it (if I were in her shoes). I think she has now resolved that her two weeks have already started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next