TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 20 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7524504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Random Thoughts - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:53 pm

The other coworker I work with part time amped up his flirtation this weekend. He's cute like a teddy bear that you just want to squeeze and pinch his cheeks. FML?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 20 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7621487
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:24 am

endless dark wrote:
I have updates about certain events I've mentioned before but I can't talk about any of it at this point in time because certain people involved believe mentioning these certain events is bad luck... Keep a pin in this, I will be back when the luck has warn off, or worked or whatever lucks supposed to do
ok, coming back to this, I'm still not supposed to mention anything but everyone else involved is being so annoyingly obvious that I don't think what I do or say matters. My place sold, it's in a 30 day transitional period right now and will be finalized on November 15th but the new owners are moving in on the first and are actually starting the moving in process already. So far their plans have been straight retarded but I'm not saying sh*t, I mean it was just a few days ago they said they are removing a whole side of the parking lot for their trucks. To put some numbers on that, this means we just went from 15 space parking to 4 because the dumpster will have to move too to be out of the path they plan on taking. They also plan to remove the Concrete front steps and replace them with wood even in part (just the railing) or in full. Winter will be a b!tch with some BS wooden steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:45 pm

I have 2 thoughts here.

1, I think the soon to be new owners are going to be f**king jackasses. I'm getting this impression from how they were acting this morning, ignoring people trying to talk to him and just saying "heh, this is only half my trucks, we're dwarfing them" and how he wants all the mail in the whole building to go in his box to be divided and delivered by him...

2, I think either the soon to be new owners or one of the new neighbors brought a small ghost into the place. I'm ok with it as long as nothing gets violent, so far it's just moving spall cat toys, small cat like scratching sounds in the bathroom when I'm alone and this strange black scarf looking thing dragging across my kitchen floor. Hey, it likes the cat and the cat's ok with it so I don't care... Oh, and my front door is either unlocking it's self or getting picked, that sh*t has to be figured out and stopped with a quickness...

f**k I might have to move because of the soon to be owners soon to be bullsh*t
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:05 am

endless dark wrote:
I have 2 thoughts here.

1, I think the soon to be new owners are going to be f**king jackasses. I'm getting this impression from how they were acting this morning, ignoring people trying to talk to him and just saying "heh, this is only half my trucks, we're dwarfing them" and how he wants all the mail in the whole building to go in his box to be divided and delivered by him...

2, I think either the soon to be new owners or one of the new neighbors brought a small ghost into the place. I'm ok with it as long as nothing gets violent, so far it's just moving spall cat toys, small cat like scratching sounds in the bathroom when I'm alone and this strange black scarf looking thing dragging across my kitchen floor. Hey, it likes the cat and the cat's ok with it so I don't care... Oh, and my front door is either unlocking it's self or getting picked, that sh*t has to be figured out and stopped with a quickness...

And they will raise your rent exponentially.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:39 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:
I have 2 thoughts here.

And they will raise your rent exponentially.
I thought about that, well not exactly that but we'll be starting the saving process just incase.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Random Thoughts - Page 20 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7514338
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:54 am

Whoa, you posted some real world issues on here Endless. Good luck with all this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:40 pm

There must be something about me that causes casual friends to start ghosting me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 am

One of my neighbors have their wifi named "FBI Surveillance Van" and now I want to rename mine "FBI Surveillance Tricycle chingching".
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
One of my neighbors have their wifi named "FBI Surveillance Van" and now I want to rename mine "FBI Surveillance Tricycle chingching".
Or, you could be "NSA surveillance van"
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:46 pm

If the government wants to cut down on emissions, they should implement an I.Q. test instead of imposing regulations on cars that actually make them less safe and reliable.  An I.Q. test would eliminate 75% of the cars currently on the road, which would drastically reduce not only CO2 emissions but also the number of traffic accidents.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 am

Am I bad for wanting every terrorist attack in America to be a right wing extremist and cringe whenever one is carried out by a person(s) with foreign names?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Am I bad for wanting every terrorist attack in America to be a right wing extremist and cringe whenever one is carried out by a person(s) with foreign names?
Add to the list every time they say "mental illness" or "bullied" as the cause and I'm there too.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:25 pm

I've got to say, I just have to survive the next 365 days because for once I don't want to be psychic.

It was a dream I had something teen years ago, not super important unless I die in a fire at some point this year.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:12 am

I hope Vampira is okay.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:41 pm

The first post of 2016 is a post about being the first post... I just did that "first" comment Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 pm

At work, the supervisor held a mini New Years party in dispatch and the coworker that caused me so many emotional problems publically apologized for treating me like sh*t. He was halfway drunk so I don't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:59 am

What is the appeal of Michael Kors? It is so generic.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 20 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7525468
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:31 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
What is the appeal of Michael Kors?  It is so generic.

Ha ha! So true.

The brand just ain't what it used to be. About a year or two ago his handbags were super trendy around these parts and everybody and their mother owned a Michael Kors tote. In fact, you can get one for pretty cheap at Marshalls or TJ Maxx.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 am

You were elusive all weekend without providing a good reason and didn't pick me up for work this morning because you wanted to sleep in, so you'll have to excuse my lack of enthusiasm in paying you any attention this morning.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

I wish my friend realized how ridiculous she looks in printed leggings. She's been wearing them a lot lately. Seriously, leggings aren't pants!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:27 am

I just heard about will smith and certain other people not going to the Oscars to "protest" because of all the OscarSoWhite thing... This instantly made me think, if people of color avoid the Oscars then aren't they just making them even more white? (and of course we have to avoid all the other none white people going that are also none black because in PC they obviously don't count... Sorry director of birdman/ Revenant)
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 pm

endless dark wrote:
I just heard about will smith and certain other people not going to the Oscars to "protest" because of all the OscarSoWhite thing... This instantly made me think, if people of color avoid the Oscars then aren't they just making them even more white? (and of course we have to avoid all the other none white people going that are also none black because in PC they obviously don't count... Sorry director of birdman/ Revenant)

They are bitching for all the wrong reasons. The Oscars awarding more white people than non whites is so incredibly trivial compared to the other issues that effect non-whites that they can focus on, such as: the disproportionate number of black people in prison, more blacks get shot by the police than whites, higher unemployment amongst black men, etc.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:51 pm

If two vegans really don't like each other, and they make constant jabs and arguments are had, is it still called a beef?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 am

Learned a lesson today and the day's just starting. If you're nice enough about calling people lazy, they'll thank you for it.

Random Thoughts - Page 20 Intern10
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:58 am

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the best marriage advise that can be given to avoid divorce is to simply not get divorced. Yeah, ya think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next