TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
I swear I'm numb from the stupidity...

First it was me having to tell people what words like 'wince' 'abroad' and 'cynical' meant.

There was also the person asking me if it was safe to go to Germany and France.

There was also my mother trying to tell me that 'women are treated differently over there' and that I should apparently watch out. ...even though Europe has better womens rights than we do.

There was the guy that didn't know that the difference in time between 2.30 and 4.30 was two hours.

There's so many comments about science and/or history that are wrong that I can't actually mention them all.

And then... yesterday... my dad actually asked me if I thought there were enough people that still spoke German in Germany for me to learn it...

Why do I live here? What am I doing here? ...Can I move to Europe?

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Face-palm

Another reason why I want to escape.

Actually, between 2007 to 2012, the latest census in Germany showed that one-third of the children born over that five year period were of immigrants of Germany who had moved there within a ten year period. Of this 1/3, half speak little to no German, so one-sixth of Germany doesn't speak German, and generally come from places in the world where women are less than second class citizens. So, sadly, those points are actually valid when you consider where in Germany you will be in.

Europe may have created the Enlightenment, but a long time has passed since then, and non-progressive cultures which refused to assimilate to current conditions combined with weak political systems and private banks have shifted certain areas of Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, etc, into less than favorable areas for civil people.

Take Norway as an example; in the first 3 months of 2012, there were 76 women raped. Norway separates rape into two categories; rape and attack-rape, where "rape" is committed by someone whom the woman knows, "attack-rape" is done by a stranger. 52 of these rapes in Norway during this period were committed by attacking strangers, all 52 of these attack-rapes were committed by non-Norwegian immigrants from Northern Africa and Middle Eastern countries. Out of the other 24 rapes committed by men who the women knew prior to the attack, only 4 were committed by Norwegians. Oslo is analogous to the plight facing all of Europe, where the cultural respect and equality of women is actually quite high, but the people recently migrating there don't share these ideals.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:50 pm

You'll be ok, nsane. You're smart and wary enough to keep yourself safe and will be able to find people to speak German with. Just stay cautious and keep some armor close just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

My school money is not coming soon enough. I had nightmares about my financial debts while my credit card company blew my phone up in the real world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6145781
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 pm

^ hug

Really wish I didn't break my audio jack (or whatever its called) off in my radio. The very tip of the plug broke off, and I can't seem to get the sucker out. I tried small pointed tweezers, a needle, and even got desperate and tried to suck it out with a straw...yeah. I know I should take the radio out and remove the front plate of the radio, but I'm not a radio or even a car savvy person so I don't want to screw it up. Oh well, it could be worst.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Spooky wrote:
Actually, between 2007 to 2012, the latest census in Germany showed that one-third of the children born over that five year period were of immigrants of Germany who had moved there within a ten year period. Of this 1/3, half speak little to no German, so one-sixth of Germany doesn't speak German, and generally come from places in the world where women are less than second class citizens. So, sadly, those points are actually valid when you consider where in Germany you will be in.

Europe may have created the Enlightenment, but a long time has passed since then, and non-progressive cultures which refused to assimilate to current conditions combined with weak political systems and private banks have shifted certain areas of Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, etc, into less than favorable areas for civil people.

Take Norway as an example; in the first 3 months of 2012, there were 76 women raped. Norway separates rape into two categories; rape and attack-rape, where "rape" is committed by someone whom the woman knows, "attack-rape" is done by a stranger. 52 of these rapes in Norway during this period were committed by attacking strangers, all 52 of these attack-rapes were committed by non-Norwegian immigrants from Northern Africa and Middle Eastern countries. Out of the other 24 rapes committed by men who the women knew prior to the attack, only 4 were committed by Norwegians. Oslo is analogous to the plight facing all of Europe, where the cultural respect and equality of women is actually quite high, but the people recently migrating there don't share these ideals.

But that also proves my point ....to a point. That still leaves 5/6ths of the population that speaks German. Hardly the 'are there any left there for you to learn from?' bit. Also, while I wouldn't mind hanging out with some Turks, I'm probably going to stay around those that are ethnically German/full German citizens so that I can pick up their language and check out their universities.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm stuck in a rut and I don't like it.

1. Even though I went back to a strict vegan diet last week I have seen absolutely no change in my weight. My scale's been reading the same exact number for what seems like forever.

2. I have a major paper due this weekend that I have yet to start. I currently have an 82 average in the class because of my own laziness. I can't drop below an 80 so it's important that I get a good enough score on this paper since it's worth 30% of my final grade.

3. I'm behind on my paperwork at work. Plus I got grief from my boss because all of a sudden she doesn't like the way I do my progress notes. Really, you've been supervising me for 3 months and now is when you decide to speak out about my notes?

4. Husband has been somewhat aloof lately. I know he still loves me very much but there's a certain level of attention that I need from him. And "talking about it" isn't helping.

5. A classmate I considered a good friend sent me an email which I interpreted as him asking to sleep with me. I told him that I couldn't be friends with him anymore if he insisted on a sexual relationship, but his response made it seem as if I was the one who started the whole thing. I've been trying to get in contact with him to clarify things but he has not responded. I really liked this guy as a friend and am completely confused by his behavior.

6. I'm broke.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

5. A classmate I considered a good friend sent me an email which I interpreted as him asking to sleep with me. I told him that I couldn't be friends with him anymore if he insisted on a sexual relationship, but his response made it seem as if I was the one who started the whole thing. I've been trying to get in contact with him to clarify things but he has not responded. I really liked this guy as a friend and am completely confused by his behavior.

He may have misinterpreted your signals as you saying you were in an open relationship, so you could have just said that you don't wish to have an affair but his friendship is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

He may have misinterpreted your signals as you saying you were in an open relationship, so you could have just said that you don't wish to have an affair but his friendship is greatly appreciated.

I finally got a hold of him earlier today. He apologized profusely for the "misunderstanding" and said that he was joking. Then he went on to say that he valued our friendship. After which he invited me to visit him in Puerto Rico where he lives. Uh.....okay then......... Shocked

No less confused. LOL
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Spooky wrote:

But that also proves my point ....to a point. That still leaves 5/6ths of the population that speaks German. Hardly the 'are there any left there for you to learn from?' bit. Also, while I wouldn't mind hanging out with some Turks, I'm probably going to stay around those that are ethnically German/full German citizens so that I can pick up their language and check out their universities.

Of course. Germany is going to have German spoke within its' borders, and ethnic communities in cities bring wonderful diversities in food, music, fashion etc. However, as glum and possibly mean-spirited those comments by others were, they are rooted in some fact. You're a smart girl, I'm sure you won't be visiting bars in the Turkish slums of west Berlin at night, but stopping by a shop or cafe during the day if safer. Like any city, there are places that are not for tourists.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 am

Spooky wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Of course. Germany is going to have German spoke within its' borders, and ethnic communities in cities bring wonderful diversities in food, music, fashion etc. However, as glum and possibly mean-spirited those comments by others were, they are rooted in some fact. You're a smart girl, I'm sure you won't be visiting bars in the Turkish slums of west Berlin at night, but stopping by a shop or cafe during the day if safer. Like any city, there are places that are not for tourists.

I get the impression that if someone were to try to attack her, she would be the kind that says, "Uh-uh! You're not going to rape me; I'm going to rape you! Now get your a$$ over here!"
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 am

I can't wait for classes to start back up because I am starving for intellectual human interaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Spooky wrote:

I get the impression that if someone were to try to attack her, she would be the kind that says, "Uh-uh! You're not going to rape me; I'm going to rape you! Now get your a$$ over here!"

Spooky, you put entirely too much faith in the intellect of my parents and the people around here. My mother was remembering a map of Europe/the world and thought Germany was a hell of a lot closer to the Middle East. My dad, he remembered that 'we/the US' conquered Germany in WW2 and that the people in the movies are speaking English in Germany, so they must speak English over there. There's some people around here that think there's still two Germanies.

Ginger: Depends on if he's hot or not. If not, I'd probably just fly my freak flag and scare the sh*t out of him. I have this idea that would allow me to set the tips of my fingers on fire without a lighter or a match. So, lighting my fingers on fire, having an insane smile on my face and asking if they want to play would probably make them rethink if it is worth it or not and then run in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:59 pm

My feet hurt from a long day at work. I was standing and walking around for six hours. Wah.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

$1.99 a minute for international calls?

f**k you, T-Mobile.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Some things have been upsetting me lately. My mom will just randomly go out with her friends after work without calling me to let me know she won't be coming home until late because she is out with people. It bothers me because I always wait until she comes home to eat. The least she could do is call me and give me a heads up like I always do with her.

Yesterday I went to my brothers pool party. It was pretty fun. But I was bothered by the fact that it seemed my nephew didn't really want to be around me. I only get to see him a few times a year because we live a few hours apart. Yesterday was like pass the baby. I only got to be with him a few short minutes before he was pulled away from me. While he was with me it seemed like he wanted to be with other people. It kinda hurt. My sister in laws family get to see him all the time and yet they kept pulling him away to be with them.

Lastly, today I had planned with my mom to go to target to look around for school supplies. I know we really don't have the money for them right now, but I just wanted to spend the day going out with my mom. I woke up really late today because I was tired. I called her to see where she was. My mom told me there was no point in going today because we don't have any money for supplies and we can just do it wednesday. She left with a friend to go to gibralter and said she won't be back for a few hours. (Gibralter is like an indoor flee market that is only open on the weekends. They have a lot of really cool shops that range from selling almost anything new and used.) It is really upsetting me because she could have at least asked me to go with her so I could still spend the day with her and not at home alone.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I am so sick of all these scammers on Craigslist. I need to find a roommate asap, but I keep getting junk from people trying to pull of the "money order scam"

I dont need this now. I have a lot going on.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 pm

I've got some kind of bug, and even if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, I am still going to class because I have been home bound too damn long.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 am

Ok, I think I have the flu and will require my mother to help take me to the doctor since I am a bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am

^^ Aww no. Hope you feel better soon, Ginger!

Milo has fleas. sad or frown Just found out this morning. There's a mass cleaning in my future... got to wash everything in hot water, vacuum everything else (and empty the canister outside and then clean the canister), and repeat for 3 months. faint Thankfully, the mobile groomer is coming by tomorrow, and is adding a flea treatment to the groom (and making a note to use only fragrance-free products so Milo's skin won't be further irritated). I'll also be able to get an additional anti-flea treatment at the vet's tomorrow (thankful I have Tuesdays off). Vet said the mild winter prevented the yearly flea-kill, and that's resulted in more fleas this summer.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Madelchai wrote:

f**k you, T-Mobile.

Yeah, I got hit with that when I was calling friends in France from England, three calls, all of which were kept short and sweet pertaining to directions, plans, etc. However, an extra $20 snuck up into the following month's bill. Hopefully you weren't chatting for like thirty minutes before knowing about this, or you're in trouble.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

^^ I had a friend do that. We were on a cruise when we were younger. She was being a complete buzz kill and had to be on the phone with her boy friend almost all the time. She would even fall asleep with him on the phone at night. We were in the carribean and she was wasting her time on the phone. Mind you that was either my first or second cruise so I thought it was a big deal. She has gone on them every other year since she was little. Main point is, her mom got the phone bill a month later. She owed well over $5,000.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Spooky wrote:
Madelchai wrote:

f**k you, T-Mobile.

Yeah, I got hit with that when I was calling friends in France from England, three calls, all of which were kept short and sweet pertaining to directions, plans, etc. However, an extra $20 snuck up into the following month's bill. Hopefully you weren't chatting for like thirty minutes before knowing about this, or you're in trouble.

Doubled my goddamn bill.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^ I had a friend do that. We were on a cruise when we were younger. She was being a complete buzz kill and had to be on the phone with her boy friend almost all the time. She would even fall asleep with him on the phone at night. We were in the carribean and she was wasting her time on the phone. Mind you that was either my first or second cruise so I thought it was a big deal. She has gone on them every other year since she was little. Main point is, her mom got the phone bill a month later. She owed well over $5,000.

scream
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6145781
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 am

Getting up at the a$$-crack of dawn to go across town to hopefully get tickets for Theater Bizarre this year (its a crazy masquerade/circus freak ball thats held each year in Detroit) Logged on to facebook for the night to see that people already started to line up for tickets! Really hope I get a chance to snag a ticket for my sister and I, but by the way things are looking I'm not sure if I will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm really annoyed. My school decided they were going to push back the school year by a week. I'm going to be out of the country finals week because I have had a trip planned well in advance. We have never started this late. Out of my six different classes, I've been able to talk to five different professors. One said she isn't going to have a final, three said they would give me my final early, and one is being an a$$ and won't tell me if he will let me take it early or not.

On top of all that, Bo told me he was canceling on the cruise because he won't. I called about it today. Since I fronted his down deposit, they won't give me the money back for him or put it on my account. They will only give me a credit in the future. On top of that, I have to either find someone to room with me and pay by october, or I have to pay for two people even though I'm going on my own. I'm pissed about the situation and I think we are done in this relationship. It's hard for me to say the words to him, but I keep thinking it.

Lastly, coming back to my apartment sucked. I have both live and dead bugs everywhere. Some of them I don't even know what they are. They locked my bedroom door, and I didn't have my bedroom key on me because I never lock it. I had to sleep on the floor my first night back. Plus in the other room, the smoke detector has a low battery. I put in a work order for it. It is still beeping. It's driving me up a wall. I can break into that room and I would fix it, but I don't want to let them know I can break into that room. It's electrical, so even if you take the battery out, it still beeps. On top of all of that I still have to unpack everything. I just don't have any energy to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next