TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
MoonRaven
Vampira132
endless dark
helen damnation
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
SPF
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
QueenbHorror
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6128712
Registration date : 2011-07-18

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 am

^I know!! Grr, but on the bright side (kinda?) if I type the document name into the start search the name will pop up. So the photos and documents are still in the computer, but I just can't find all of them. Hoping my boyfriend can help me out tonight to set everything straight.

Did this happen to anyone else? Any advice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564858
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 pm

A conference I want to attend in San Francisco in March falls on the same weekend as my friend's wedding. Crap Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7562684
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I tried really hard to make it to class on time. I couldn't leave last night because I was crying too much and it was making me sick. I ended up being an hour late for lab sad or frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7563894
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Well mother f**ker. My alarm completely failed to go off this morning, so I completely missed my class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7549093
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 pm

This guy said

"tap water is bad for you. Thats why I only buy bottled water. How come fish die when I put them in tap water and they never die when I put them in filtered bottle water."

I thought, well your dumb and we would get sick if we drank lake or salt water.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Apparently my job defers pay-cheques by a week. So I won't get paid until next week (and even then, I guess it's Tuesdays, not Mondays that we get paid).

Add to that, I just had to send off a book I sold off of Half.com, and I have even less money than ever. Half.com only sends out a user's profits twice a month, so I won't see that money until next week or later. I don't even have money left in my bank account. I used what was left of my plasma-donation money to send out the book. Next week can hurry up and get here.

I hope that I have enough gas in my car to work my 4 shifts this week. I should. I have about 1/8 of a tank of gas left.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7563894
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

SPF wrote:
This guy said

"tap water is bad for you. Thats why I only buy bottled water. How come fish die when I put them in tap water and they never die when I put them in filtered bottle water."

I thought, well your dumb and we would get sick if we drank lake or salt water.

I have a feeling this guy doesn't know the difference between fresh water and salt water fish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm

One of my interns was being a total pain in the a$$ yesterday. By the end of the day I wanted to beat the crap out of her. She spent the bulk of the morning complaining that there was nothing to do. I told her I was sorry, but unfortunately we haven't had very many clients these past 2 weeks. I suggested she use the time to work on school assignments. She responded with, "It's called homework for a reason." She talked back to me! What a little b!tch! I just walked away, as I had better things to do than babysit this child. Later on in the day I had her accompany me to the office supply store to get some materials we needed. I realized it was her lunch hour, so when we got back I offered her my office in case she didn't want to eat her lunch in the staff lounge with the cackling hens. A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed, but her response was less than gracious. What an attitude problem!

I'm going to talk to my boss about it later.

None of my other interns (past or present) ever gave me a hard time about the lack of stuff to do. In fact, they're usually appreciative about being able to work on school projects and whatnot while they're here.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7562684
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I couldn't sleep last night. So I did some snooping. I found some words from another person that really has me worried. I've been talking to other people and they are agreeing with my worries and my assumptions. I have someone trying to contact that person for further information. I have a feeling when this is done I'm going to be broken. You are all going to say I told you so's and do eye rolls. I think I just cracked. I haven't cried over it all night. It just started. The person in question doesn't know that I have my assumptions and soon to be conclusions. I'm a mess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 pm

^^ hug I wish you were down here so I could really hug you. I hope you're assumptions come out wrong.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7549093
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm

DCGG - hope everything works out for you!! I hope you can straighten out the mess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

I was called into work. 8 to midnight isn't bad, but still. sad or frown I should have done my French sheet a little earlier.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I couldn't sleep last night. So I did some snooping. I found some words from another person that really has me worried. I've been talking to other people and they are agreeing with my worries and my assumptions. I have someone trying to contact that person for further information. I have a feeling when this is done I'm going to be broken. You are all going to say I told you so's and do eye rolls. I think I just cracked. I haven't cried over it all night. It just started. The person in question doesn't know that I have my assumptions and soon to be conclusions. I'm a mess.

We will *not* say I told you so and do eye rolls. hug You have a right to know the truth, to know where you stand and to be treated respectfully. Whether things happen right away or over time is immaterial; the important part is for your heart and your mind to be at ease.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 pm

AGGRAVATED. If the practice room's door is closed, and there's sounds coming out of it. LEAVE THE FLIPPING DOOR CLOSED. Within a 45 minute span, I had two people try to walk in on me practising. The first guy smacked my violin with the door. Seriously, none of the other people that were practising were interrupted. Why me?

Maybe I should practice some in my room so I don't have to always worry about the size of the room and the swing of the door... or make a sign that says "Yes, this room is being used. No, you can't come in." Seriously.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 pm

^^Damn. Shocked
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:35 pm

My lovely boots finally died today. sad or frown They were from highschool, so I shouldn't feel too bad. They had a long, and happy life. They went a lot of places, seen a lot of things. Do boots go to heaven? I think these boots deserve a place on a cloud. RIP boots.

....on to adopting a new pair.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7538357
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 pm

^^Aww....may your boots pass on safely candles
It's always sad when your favorite boots finally go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

^^^RIP, boots. We hardly knew ye. tear candles
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

^^Thanks for you're sympathy, ladies. It means a lot hug

Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7657557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:26 pm

And once again I'm glad I dont have a gun!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mad
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 pm

^^ I have to admit I'm familiar with that feeling! blush

QueenbHorror wrote:
My lovely boots finally died today. sad or frown They were from highschool, so I shouldn't feel too bad. They had a long, and happy life. They went a lot of places, seen a lot of things. Do boots go to heaven? I think these boots deserve a place on a cloud. RIP boots.

....on to adopting a new pair.

Aww man! sad or frown RIP boots. I hate when a beloved article finally gives up the ghost (thinking of you, handkerchief-hem black georgette skirt, departed 2006). Best of luck in finding new boots (I'm searching too -- my absolutely perfect pair are in unwearable condition but not yet thrown away)!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am

My phone was totally drained of power last night and I forgot to plug it in to charge. I tried charging it at work but it's acting all flavors of crazy right now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7660877

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:09 pm

people make my head hurt, please just shut up, I dont care about whatever you're talking about, at all, I dont care, no no really I f**king don't even want to know you can make mouth noise so quit being annoying... Also whiney brat kids make me want to shout at them and say "hey, shut the f**k up or your mother will die in her sleep and its all your fault you little f**ker! Why don't you act nice and be quiet so she can live long and not die from her heart EXPLODING in her sleep!"... so I guess you can tell todays been a fun and pleasant day
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7653145

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm

I've had really REALLY bad back ache ever since I woke up; its just been constant. I don't know if this is the start of labour or what Neutral
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7660877

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
I've had really REALLY bad back ache ever since I woke up; its just been constant. I don't know if this is the start of labour or what Neutral
I don't think so, get used to it though becasue you're in for a lot of it. whenever I had a cousin or friend or aunt that got pregnant they all complained about back aches and wierd dreams and weird food cravings and general aches and pains and the "morning" sickness which actually lasts all day and thats just when the baby isn't being hyper active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next