TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
MoonRaven
Vampira132
endless dark
helen damnation
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
SPF
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
QueenbHorror
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm

^^ Oof, tell me about it! Boss has been all passive-aggressive toward me today, I think b/c I didn't *intuit* the purpose behind something he asked me to do this morning (so I had to undo the frame a second time). Communication is not his strong suit either. :/

I can't wait to go home and leave this day behind me -- which I *really* need to do today, b/c it's Gareth's birthday and I don't want to take home any pointless stress. Or any stress at all, lol.

Hope your day is improving! Smile hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm all sorts of out of it today. Tomorrow evening isn't coming soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm

I asked my intern to put up the Halloween decorations because I had other work crap I had to do. She did a terrible job! I have to redo everything when I get back to work next week!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

I've got a swollen lymph node behind my left ear (I think it is a lymph node) and it hurts anytime I move my head to the right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6145781
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 pm

^How painful! Hopefully the swelling will go down soon!

I hate dying my hair. I dread doing it, which is why I'm kicking such horrible roots. Meh, but it has to be done :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I've got a swollen lymph node behind my left ear (I think it is a lymph node) and it hurts anytime I move my head to the right.

If it's not better soon, please get it checked out.

My rant - why are the f**king British obsessed with reality television? Take the X Factor and shove it straight up my backside. Mad

Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 pm

^^ Exactly! So sick of it myself Mrs D frustated

Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 pm

- I really wish matt would answer my text messages. I don't care if you are having problems with your cell phone sending me the messages. Send it until I get or use a friends phone.

- I'm really tired and I don't want to do homework.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 am

helen damnation wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

If it's not better soon, please get it checked out.

My rant - why are the f**king British obsessed with reality television? Take the X Factor and shove it straight up my backside. Mad

The swelling has gone down.

I think American prime time television is pretty much dominated by reality tv to the point that it is sometimes all that is on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 am

I was woken up this morning by a call from my manager asking if I'd like to come in early because the other girl is having health issues again. sad or frown If she can't get ahold of the other girl, I get to work a few extra hours this shift.

Maybe accepting a FT job while going to school FT wasn't the best idea in the world...
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

^^Tell them you're having health issues. tongue

I have a ton of stuff to do around the house and no one to help me. Husband went to his grandfather's old place to do some cleaning up there. Why doesn't he stay here to help me clean here? He expects this place to be spic-n-span by the time he gets back. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm trying to get motivated and staying on track with my schedule plan for today. Other people aren't helping. They keep calling or texting me which is distracting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Tell them you're having health issues. tongue

Well, she ended up getting in contact with the other girl so I don't have to go in early. I just have to cross my fingers and hope that I don't get called in Monday or Tuesday now.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

Where do I begin...
Thursday was payday from my high school job. But the school board forgot to pay the cafeteria staff. Head secretary wasn't very impressed. And obviously, neither was I or my co-workers. My one co-worker didn't get paid last pay either. So next payday will be 5 weeks for her and 4 for me.
I haven't seen anyone working on the elevator at the art gallery yet. It was SUPPOSED to be ready by the 15th. Now they are saying mid-November. I can't stand taking the stairs to the top floor. I carry the vacuum up the stairs and I carry the vacuum plus the garbage back down.
Security guard was a d!ck on Wednesday. Didn't turn on the elevator that goes from the main floor to the parking. I can get to the shipping area (where I bring the trash) from there. He actually had me take the stairs down, didn't offer to help carry any bags and still had the nerve to say 'You're welcome' I didn't say thank you ya moron!!
So the past couple of days i've had a pain in my leg (thigh area) and today there is a spot on my back where I get a sharp pain whenever I bend down. I'm hoping this passes. But unfortunately I go back tomorrow, enjoy one day off then go to work at the highschool and gallery on Wednesday. Then high school Thursday and Friday. Then gallery again Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:17 am

Aww man, Moon, what a sh!tty time. sad or frown I hope the pain passes, too; hopefully it's just a temporary strain. hug

Yesterday's conversation with my mom:

So yeah, let me tell you about the new car...
"Why didn't he give you his old car?"
Well, he offered, but I said no: I can't afford the insurance, taxes, gas, maintenance...
"Well, what if you had something more economical?"
[Than a Camry??] Well, I can't afford the insurance, taxes, gas, maintenance...
"You should have your own car! Your stepdad and I have been talking about this, and Gareth should get you a car!"
zombie Tell me this: why should I have my own car? Why should we have a second car?
"You take two buses to get to and from work! And you have bad bones in your feet! And he makes three times as much money as you!"
zombie zombie What? None of that is true! I take ONE bus to get to/from work, I have bunions but my feet aren't exactly disintegrating, the bus stop is 4 houses down from me -- it takes longer to walk across the mall than to get to the bus stop -- and WTH? He doesn't make 3x what I do!!
"I thought I could have a mother-daughter or friend-friend conversation with you! If you're going to get upset then I'll never ever never blah never blah ever..."
Mom, stop with the extremes and all that BS.
"I've gotta go, I've gotta go. Love ya bye." *click*
Mad sad or frown Mad sad or frown

I have plenty I can say about this but I'd be here all day. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 am

^^Mothers. >sigh< Rolling Eyes

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 pm

^^ Thanks, Diva. hug It's just so crazy to me that she seems to think I should be fully supported by whoever I get involved with. (In my opinion, that's a good way to foster resentment in a relationship, and essentially put a price on oneself.) She's always felt that way -- and yet she's the one who always advised me to keep a separate checking account, so I'm not held financially accountable to anyone but me, and so no one can take my money if things go really sour. So she herself believes in a double standard.

Probably more than anything this has to do with her insecurity: I think she feels she couldn't provide for me when I was younger, and she resents the fact that Gareth's family are more well-off (which doesn't mean Gareth himself is). Or maybe Mom thinks if Gareth just buys me enough stuff, it'll somehow make up for the pain and financial loss my dad inflicted on her. Or maybe it was the vino or Rx talking; I don't think she was all the way sober.

Bet she'll have forgotten all about it by next weekend... as usual. :/
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:20 pm

^^^ hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 pm

^^ Thanks WIR. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm super pissed. If you had given us more then 15 minutes, I wouldn't have gotten a bad grade on my quiz because I would have had time to do it. You already told me I know what I'm talking about and what I'm doing. So please explain to me why I have to get up super early on my latest day on campus?

Red: I kinda agree that maybe you should get a car. It does seem like you tend to get really sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

WHY can't I find a boot WITHOUT a MUTTA' F***ING ZIPPER?!

Is that really that rare of a thing to want any more?!
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6145781
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

^^ Exactly!! I hate boots with zipper, because they honestly put in the cheapest, flimsiest zipper they can find. Good luck with the search!

Left my phone at the Halloween shop. *sigh* At least I didn't have any embarrassing texts/photos to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 am

DCGG: I appreciate your concern. hug I would get one, but utilities, mortgage, groceries, cell bill, and health expenses have made it tough enough to stretch each check. I wouldn't be able to add fuel, insurance, taxes, and potential maintenance. My beef with Mom is that she thinks Gareth should just buy me big-ticket stuff, but I don't want to be dependent on him for things like those.

Nsane: I think we're both having boot issues. Finding a zipperless boot or just a classic unembellished boot is nearly impossible this season.

QueenB: I hope you get your phone back without anyone snooping it!

It's raining here and I'm still feeling kind of listless and low. Would *much* rather be home today.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 am

^^I understand where you are coming from. I just think in some ways it would help you from getting sick. I understand where you are coming from with bills and such. I have my own opinions on how money should work, but hell, I don't even follow my own opinions at the moment. But I do hope that sooner or later you can work it into the budget or Gareth can drop you off or pick you up now and again Smile hug

1) Please stop your dog from barking. It is getting really annoying. Do you hear my dog barking? No. So please make it shut up. I know you are there. You told it to be quiet and then just let it keep barking.

2) I hate you. I hate how you make me feel. I hate that I care about you so damn much. I hate how I make changes because I want to make you happy. I hate that I have a lot of conflicting questions on my mind. I hate that there is some stuff that bothers me. I hate feeling nervious about us. I hate feeling needy. I hate that I'm giving you more oppertunities then other people. I hate that I feel like a puppy. I hate that you have changed. I hate myself for putting strain on everything. I hate myself for putting so much milage between us. I hate that I can't leave. I hate that I don't want to leave. I hate that I have so much hate, anger, frustration, tears, and fears.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Kind of bummed that I can't go see Smashing Pumpkins. Tickets sold out in the hour they were released. Hopefully some day I can see them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next