TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
MoonRaven
Vampira132
endless dark
helen damnation
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
SPF
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
QueenbHorror
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7579650
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:04 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:
I accidentally fried the graphics card on Will's laptop by running Minecraft and Pandora at the same time. I feel really guilty, and like I should pay to repair/replace it, but I don't have the money for that.

I could get a job (and my 'rents are kind of pushing me to do that...) but there are a few issues with that. Mainly that I am bad at time management and don't know how easily I can balance school and work come the fall. I will only be going to school part-time, but I'll also be completing my thesis.

Are you sure you didn't just overload the system where a restart could fix the problem?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 12uggies

This is what my wedding photo would look like--exactly.

You have much better taste than that Ginger. And I remember pictures you posted of yourself a while ago, you are nowhere near that heavy.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7569484
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm

That couple was like: "f**k it, we're getting married in whatever we have on today, it's nice out and there's a 2-for-1 dinner deal at the crab shack."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Moon, QueenB, WIR: Belated Thanks. hug

Spooky: Good to hear about your uncle stabilizing; hoping for the best for him, and for you when you have your tests. The symptoms you described do seem to be neuro related -- hope your Drs can help you get to the bottom of it so you can start treating it. hug

I've been in touch with Mom. Things have not changed with my uncle as far as I know (kidneys are down for good; liver still not working). Next step is to check him for brain activity. I know Mom will call me when she has more info.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 am

No, Dumbass, I did not add your name to my hotel reservation. No, you may not check in to MY hotel room before I get there. MY name, MY credit card, MY room. I informed you ahead of time when I would be arriving and tried coordinating with you but you weren't interested in planning. Deal with it. Go find some other PhD students to play with until I get there.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:16 pm

I think I see why some people are less than helpful when it comes to answering peoples' questions. I'm on a virtual world where you can create an 3D object on an external program and import it into the game, so I have been learning how to use 3DS max, which is a professional 3D modeling program, but since it is so complicated I have to google my inquires; there is a user on the same virtual world that keeps asking me questions that can be easily googled and I don't think he actually wants to do anything for himself because I sent him a webpage with free 3D models and he won't even look through all the pages for what he is looking for. I can't help you if you can't even lift a finger to help yourself.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 pm

^^Don't you hate that? People wanting you to do sh*t for them. That drives me crazy. My friend from school is like that. She had problems completing an assignment because she didn't have the books. I offered to let her borrow mine and even told her what specific pages she needed to focus on, but that wasn't enough. I think she wanted me to walk her through the damn thing. Uh...no.

So yeah, Ginger, people suck.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Don't you hate that? People wanting you to do sh*t for them. That drives me crazy. My friend from school is like that. She had problems completing an assignment because she didn't have the books. I offered to let her borrow mine and even told her what specific pages she needed to focus on, but that wasn't enough. I think she wanted me to walk her through the damn thing. Uh...no.

So yeah, Ginger, people suck.

And then add to that I sent him a document where I outlined in detail--including screenshots--on how to modify an existing 3D model and he still wanted the easy route. Working with 3DS is not easy.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 am

Called my husband earlier to say hi. Seemed like I was bothering him or something.

Tomorrow is our 9 year wedding anniversary. Would've been nice if he had been a bit more attentive to me today, especially since I'm in Minneapolis right now and he's in New York. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 pm

^^ Aww! sad or frown What the hell? Sometimes guys just get wrapped up in the wrong things and need to re-prioritize, to consider what really matters. I'm sorry Diva. hug Hope he comes to his senses.

I called Mom; she said she went to see my uncle Mark. It's really difficult now: he had his eyes slightly open, he was able to track her as she moved, he could squeeze her hand and he was trying to talk (but couldn't b/c of apparatus in his throat). So he gives signs of consciousness... but his liver and kidneys still don't work, no one knows if there's been brain damage, and he's very jaundiced due to lack of liver function.

There's no way he can come out of this with any sort of good, positive life to look forward to. Mom knows, painful as it is. I think we all know; it's just that these signs of life make the realization that much harder. I don't know what's going through his mind, how much he realizes... and I'm fairly certain I'll never be able to talk with him again.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Back from England.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

Didn't get much sleep last night. After a night of him overeating the bad food at the hotel restaurant and smoking a cigar he deemed "too strong", my roommate waltzed in at a 11:30 pm looking sick. After laying in bed for about 45 minutes he got up to puke. And puke he did. Good Lord, it was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the hospital. He felt better after that, but instead of going to sleep he became a chatterbox and would not stop yakking. Then, when he FINALLY fell asleep, he snored like I've never hear him snore before. AND when I was finally able to get to sleep, I woke up at about 4 am with really bad bladder or uterine pain. Not sure which. Luckily I had some ibuprofen, but man, what a night!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 am

Red I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle.

Diva I'm sorry people are being a pain in the a$$ to you lately.

I keep getting really bad migranes lately. That's about all I've got to complain about right now besides being broke and behind on my bills. Sigh. It is really unlike me. I normally have all of my bills paid off before they are even due.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7512459
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:10 am

It turns out that the laptop wasn't fully my fault. The motherboard had actually been recalled earlier this year due to its tendency to catch fire (and generally overheat...) I probably helped it along, but it was already doomed. But right now that's no really much of an issue...

I got a call from Will about two hours ago, and his grandfather just passed away. He wants a few days to himself to sort things out, but I'm just hurting for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 am

Don't bite the hand that feeds. I offered to let you share my room because I know you're going through some financial issues. Heck, I've even been helping you out with meals and other things. I know you have some odd beliefs but I have accepted you as you are. However, that sh*t you tried to pull last night - NOT acceptable. Unless you want to find yourself hungry and homeless for the remainder of this academic residency I suggest you start to think things through before you act.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Don't bite the hand that feeds. I offered to let you share my room because I know you're going through some financial issues. Heck, I've even been helping you out with meals and other things. I know you have some odd beliefs but I have accepted you as you are. However, that sh*t you tried to pull last night - NOT acceptable. Unless you want to find yourself hungry and homeless for the remainder of this academic residency I suggest you start to think things through before you act.

O.o Now I want to know what said person did...

-------

http://www.darkrealm13.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1881
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40