TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
MoonRaven
Vampira132
endless dark
helen damnation
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
SPF
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
QueenbHorror
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
SPF wrote:
I have another story about another D-Bag I met.

Me and a buddy were hanging out at a dance club (i love dancing) having a drink when this guy comes up and introduces himself as "A-Rod". He starts saying stuff like "ya me and my boys are VIP here every night..we get Crystal....it cost 1000 K to reserve a space here....me and the owner are tight"..etc. So I pull a bartender over and ask how much it is to reserve a VIP table and its only like $100-200 (its Nebraska). Haha Gotch ya!!

I am not a mean person, but this guy was really rude.

As soon as he would have said, "My name is A-Rod," I would have stopped him right there and said, "I don't waste my time with douches. You either introduce yourself with your real name or GTFO." Just curious, did he happen to look like a guido?

A-rod sounds like a nim-rod
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 am

Bride continues to inconvenience her wedding party.

Without asking any of us she reserved a couple of rooms at a hotel for the night before the wedding so that her bridesmaids and mom could hang out the night before the wedding and we could all get ready in the morning together.

Then she suggested we spend another night at the hotel and miss work if we're too partied out. How presumptuous of her!

I'm really happy she's getting married and whatnot but I do not share her same enthusiasm. I've already spent over $200 for my bridesmaid dress and had a really hard time planning her stupid bridal shower. Plus I'm missing a professional conference to attend her wedding. She's inconvenienced me enough.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 am

Got rejected from the health food store position -- it's run by a husband-wife team, and the wife has decided she won't even interview someone without "industry experience." They're familiar with my professionalism (I framed their daughter's degree), and they know that I've taken on a multitude of responsibilities at the gallery. But because I can't get an interview, I have no way to tell them I've had to study herbal medicinal treatments for years to deal with my health issues, and had early exposure to vitamin supplements because of health issues from early on (and because Mom raised me to consider *all* treatments, not just traditional ones). None of that counts. This was the job I wanted most so far, so I'm disappointed that I can't even get a fair look before a rejection.

And of course Gareth tells me "they're acting in their best interests, that's just the world we live in" etc. -- yeah, sure, but "that's just the world we live in" is self-perpetuating -- things are sh!tty if individuals *make* them sh!tty.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7579292
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
SPF wrote:

Me and a buddy were hanging out at a dance club (i love dancing) having a drink when this guy comes up and introduces himself as "A-Rod". He starts saying stuff like "ya me and my boys are VIP here every night..we get Crystal....it cost 1000 K to reserve a space here....me and the owner are tight"..etc. So I pull a bartender over and ask how much it is to reserve a VIP table and its only like $100-200 (its Nebraska). Haha Gotch ya!!

As soon as he would have said, "My name is A-Rod," I would have stopped him right there and said, "I don't waste my time with douches. You either introduce yourself with your real name or GTFO." Just curious, did he happen to look like a guido?

Kinda, he looked like a cross of Jersey Shore and P Diddy
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
SPF wrote:

A-rod sounds like a nim-rod

lol, good ones, Ginger and WIR. Laughing SPF, how did you keep from laughing at him?

My rant: back pain (under left shoulder blade) is moving down my arm and keeping me from focusing. sad or frown It's an old injury that flares up sometimes: a PT once told me he thought it was a torn muscle that healed incorrectly and pinched a nerve in the process. I have exercises I can do for it, and a heating pad, but these are slow fixes. I took Tylenol; no effect yet. Can't take Advil right now b/c I'm trying to avoid ulcers (my acid levels are high, and Advil works by dilating blood vessels, making stomach bleeding more likely).
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 pm

a**hole coworker was bragging earlier about creating a new training program without having to hire new staff, and thereby saving the agency money. Yeah, right. That just means that existing staff has to do twice as much work for the same pay. Rolling Eyes

I hate this place so much.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Hurt feelings and a lot of unwanted emotions from people in my life. Treat me with respect. Not crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7579292
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Red: I am good at keeping a strait face, so thats how i did not laugh at him. I also didn't wanna be mean at first.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm

My wireless router at home is essentially dead. It technically works, but it won't connect to the signal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Damn essential tremor. I normally only have it whenever I haven't eaten in too many hours but it has been vexing me all day today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Bride-to-be wants us bridesmaids to buy overpriced shawls for the wedding so we won't be cold during the photos. It's not bad enough I paid over $200 for my bridesmaid gown? Worse she wants me to pick up shawls for the other bridesmaids as well, because she thinks I have expendable income and time. I told her Miami left me bankrupt . I also reminded her that I have various conferences to attend for school. And really, outdoor photos in NY in march when nature isn't in bloom yet? Why is she being so inconsiderate of other people's time and income?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I didn't have anything to complain about... Until I looked down. I paid $30 for some yoga pants with my school logo. I've had them under a year and it looks like the fabric is pulling away from the seem by my inner thighs. WTH?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Bride-to-be wants us bridesmaids to buy overpriced shawls for the wedding so we won't be cold during the photos. It's not bad enough I paid over $200 for my bridesmaid gown? Worse she wants me to pick up shawls for the other bridesmaids as well, because she thinks I have expendable income and time. I told her Miami left me bankrupt . I also reminded her that I have various conferences to attend for school. And really, outdoor photos in NY in march when nature isn't in bloom yet? Why is she being so inconsiderate of other people's time and income?

That is very inconsiderate.

As for me, I won't have regular access to the internet at my house for at least 2 more weeks.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I didn't have anything to complain about... Until I looked down. I paid $30 for some yoga pants with my school logo. I've had them under a year and it looks like the fabric is pulling away from the seem by my inner thighs. WTH?

I'm having a somewhat related problem.

Both Marc Anthony shirts that I bought not a couple months ago have the stitching on the cuffs coming off. If it were just one I would think maybe I got the odd bad one, but the exact same thing is happening to both. At $40 a shirt I'm not happy.

Don't have the receipts, but since I got them at Kohl's I'm going to take them in anyway and see what they can do. They tend to be very agreeable about exchanges even if you don't have a receipt.

This is what's happening:

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Img067x
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am

I woke up at 3:45 am after Jason's cell phone went off. I thought it was the alarm clock, so I got up. It wasn't until after I showered and started getting ready that I realized what time it really was. The worst part was that I couldn't go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm sick and that kid that I was riding with to and from Kansas City can't drive. I had to buy some pills because his driving was making me carsick.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Madelchai wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

Both Marc Anthony shirts that I bought not a couple months ago have the stitching on the cuffs coming off. If it were just one I would think maybe I got the odd bad one, but the exact same thing is happening to both. At $40 a shirt I'm not happy.

Don't have the receipts, but since I got them at Kohl's I'm going to take them in anyway and see what they can do. They tend to be very agreeable about exchanges even if you don't have a receipt.

That is because they are made in the same factory that "lower quality" ones are made. You are not paying extra for quality but for a label.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Madelchai wrote:

I like that type of wearing around the edges of sleeves and pant legs, pockets, whatnot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

That is because they are made in the same factory that "lower quality" ones are made. You are not paying extra for quality but for a label.

Right irritating it is.

Also for the record, I didn't buy them just because it was a certain brand, I bought them because they were the colors and shades that I really liked that no other brand had.

Anyway. gonna go yell at some people.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

My mom is sick (nothing serious, just a little flu) and, while I hope she gets better soon, this was a bad time for her to get sick.

Dolores has a vet appointment tomorrow, and I don't drive. Initially my mother was going to drive us, but since she's sick, she can't. So, I get to take a screaming cat across the city via public transit.

Last edited by DarkDreamer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I woke up at 3:45 am after Jason's cell phone went off. I thought it was the alarm clock, so I got up. It wasn't until after I showered and started getting ready that I realized what time it really was. The worst part was that I couldn't go back to sleep.

That sucks.
And why is his phone ringing at 4am?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6158911
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 am

DarkDreamer- I hope you're mom gets well soon! And aw, I always loved the name Dolores. Great cat name grin

Madelchai- You go yell!!! taz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

sad or frown I really need to stop looking at Celldweller merch. Like the Wish Upon a Blackstar babydoll or the Scardonia girly tee.

...But they're so pretty.. sad or frown

Stupid saving money thing.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 pm

My left nostril won't stop running. WTF?!

Also, bridesmaid dress is HUGE! I knew before hand that it would need some altering, but I didn't realize it would need so much taken in. I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost to have it scaled down to my size. faint
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Ah, I'm really tired of this pain between my shoulder blades, and I'm tired of it coursing down my left arm. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next