TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
MoonRaven
Vampira132
endless dark
helen damnation
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
SPF
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
QueenbHorror
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 pm

The weather outside it horrible. Driving is just as bad. I don't have my homework done and I'm hoping my class will get canceled. Yes you could say I should have done it sooner, but honestly I wouldn't of been able to do it. I have to get three different ideas and people willing to let me take pictures of them. I was swamped last week and I left as soon as I got a free moment. I highly doubt if I called up places, people would just agree to me taking pictures of them over the phone. I also don't want to go because I don't want to drive in this weather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I wish I could go to more concerts.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6145781
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Red & WIR- Thanks for the support. I'm hoping for good results tomorrow Smile

SPF- I saw that a lot myself, then I remember how expensive some concerts are..then I just listen to them on my ipod :p Hopefully this year you can get to more concerts Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 pm

I hate constantly having to fight anxiety and intimidation and self-doubt. And it's all gotten worse now that I'm not working.

I hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 pm

^^You will do great.

I'm annoyed at my brain at the moment. Going grocery shopping isn't that hard. Neither is cooking for myself. I don't understand why my brain thinks it is ok to keep thinking about fast food, sushi at kroger, or already made chicken and shrimp at meijer. I'm on a budget that I must stick to. Yes I could afford to do those things right now, but I'm not that terribly busy and I don't need the extra calories.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

RedAngel wrote:
I hate constantly having to fight anxiety and intimidation and self-doubt. And it's all gotten worse now that I'm not working.

I hate it so much.

hug I know how you feel. School helps for me, but I still get horribly anxious, especially when it comes to my future and where I want to be. Hopefully the sweet job interview will help you feel more confident tomorrow. It is so hard for everyone right now in this pissing economy & society in general & it is easy to feel intimidated by it all. Just know you have support nurse

My rant: I am f**king tired. I thought I slept well last night, but apparently I didn't get enough. Still feel like I am catching up from my crappy sleep on Sunday night faint
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 am

I have to say goodbye to my Alaskan boy toy today. We're sharing a cab to the airport later, and I guess we'll hang out there for a while, since our flights won't leave till after 4.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks, DCGG and WIR. hug I appreciate the support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

I completely forgot about a discussion post in my Japanese History class. sad or frown That was the very first assignment of the semester too.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I've been in an ugh mood lately.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I've been in an ugh mood lately.

It's better than being in an Ugg mood.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

^^Like all the girls at my school sick
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 am

Feeling incredibly anxious. Would love to be able to take all this worry out of my head for just a night..one night!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 am

I'm really getting annoyed by the aggressive ad marketing on youtube. I keep a page up and a new ad loads up every couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 am

Had an absolutely horrible night. My mom had some bad reactions to new medications, and I spent the whole night deciding if I should take her to the hospital or not. Of course the bull-headed woman she is, didn't want to go. Although she is much better than she was last night, my Dad is going to take her out to the hospital an hour away to get her checked up. Not really looking forward to my Dad getting here though, because if I'm bad at this sickly-mom stress..he's 100X worst. Hopefully she will start feeling more of herself later today, but right now she's in a little ball of pain.

Sleep would be wonderful right about now. To sleep without my stomach in knots, and constant worry waking me up every hour.

edit: I guess I was just being hopeful saying that she was better today. She couldn't walk by herself, get dressed or remember where she was going (to the hospital) As my Dad helped her to the car he muttered, "You should have taken her last night".
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

^^I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Having a heart attack and about to show up at QueenB's house if she doesn't answer her phone.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 pm

QueenbHorror wrote:
Had an absolutely horrible night. My mom had some bad reactions to new medications, and I spent the whole night deciding if I should take her to the hospital or not. Of course the bull-headed woman she is, didn't want to go. Although she is much better than she was last night, my Dad is going to take her out to the hospital an hour away to get her checked up. Not really looking forward to my Dad getting here though, because if I'm bad at this sickly-mom stress..he's 100X worst. Hopefully she will start feeling more of herself later today, but right now she's in a little ball of pain.

Sleep would be wonderful right about now. To sleep without my stomach in knots, and constant worry waking me up every hour.

edit: I guess I was just being hopeful saying that she was better today. She couldn't walk by herself, get dressed or remember where she was going (to the hospital) As my Dad helped her to the car he muttered, "You should have taken her last night".

Oh no... hug I hope her health will improve. Please don't be rough on yourself -- I know your dad was just speaking from stress, but you've been incredibly strong through this whole painful time, and he doesn't get to give you sh** for respecting your mom's wishes and keeping her from stressing out further. He's got no right to say that to you: 1) he could have gotten himself involved sooner, and 2) he is your parent; he should be a source of strength, not criticism. hug Let us know when you have more news, OK?
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm

^Thanks Diva & Red hug

At first I took what my Dad said hard, but I got over it. More important things to worry about than changing the past I suppose. She was admitted into the ICU, with her vitals low. Once they got back to normal she was able to have a CT scan to see whats making her stomach be in so much pain. That's all I know for now. I left the hospital about an hour or so ago, so hopefully she'll have some improvements tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 pm

I have another story about another D-Bag I met.

Me and a buddy were hanging out at a dance club (i love dancing) having a drink when this guy comes up and introduces himself as "A-Rod". He starts saying stuff like "ya me and my boys are VIP here every night..we get Crystal....it cost 1000 K to reserve a space here....me and the owner are tight"..etc. So I pull a bartender over and ask how much it is to reserve a VIP table and its only like $100-200 (its Nebraska). Haha Gotch ya!!

I am not a mean person, but this guy was really rude.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

^^That's friggin' hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Am I the only one who has to keep unwatching topics?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

SPF wrote:
I have another story about another D-Bag I met.

Me and a buddy were hanging out at a dance club (i love dancing) having a drink when this guy comes up and introduces himself as "A-Rod". He starts saying stuff like "ya me and my boys are VIP here every night..we get Crystal....it cost 1000 K to reserve a space here....me and the owner are tight"..etc. So I pull a bartender over and ask how much it is to reserve a VIP table and its only like $100-200 (its Nebraska). Haha Gotch ya!!

I am not a mean person, but this guy was really rude.

As soon as he would have said, "My name is A-Rod," I would have stopped him right there and said, "I don't waste my time with douches. You either introduce yourself with your real name or GTFO." Just curious, did he happen to look like a guido?
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

No, mine somehow got switched to start watching everything I replied to as well.

Go into your Profile and Preferences and you can fix it.

It seems to have just turned itself on one day.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

No, mine somehow got switched to start watching everything I replied to as well.

Go into your Profile and Preferences and you can fix it.

It seems to have just turned itself on one day.

I do that about every other day and still the most replied to topics seem to switch on for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next