TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Another Monster,Caught On Camera?

Go down 
+5
Spooky
endless dark
Gomez
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Another Monster,Caught On Camera? Empty
PostSubject: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 pm

Sweden's Loch Ness monster possibly caught on camera

There's really been a rash of stories like these latley.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 am

This may end up being like the surgeon's video which was proven to be a hoax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:37 pm

That looked like a plant to me... moving with the current of the water. wtf And the pictures looked nothing like what I would think "Nessie" would be... the markings... Hummm...

EDIT: I know they said, "They are sure it's neither a pike nor perch"... but those markings look a LOT like the markings of some Pike fish...

Last edited by Akasha'sMistake on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Gomez

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 34
More Numbers : 7555022
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 am

Why do people always try to equate storsjoodjuret with nessie? It drives me up a wall. It's like people that don't know the difference between a monkey and an ape.

Anyway, glad to see real research being done, whatever they decide in the end.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:10 am

Gomez wrote:
Why do people always try to equate storsjoodjuret with nessie? It drives me up a wall. It's like people that don't know the difference between a monkey and an ape.

I think it has something to do with Nessie is the best known lake monster in the world and really clears up what you're talking about. How many people know about Ogopogo, Champ, mokele-embembe or the other "famouse" lake monsters as much as they know Nessie...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm

endless dark wrote:
Gomez wrote:

I think it has something to do with Nessie is the best known lake monster in the world and really clears up what you're talking about. How many people know about Ogopogo, Champ, mokele-embembe or the other "famouse" lake monsters as much as they know Nessie...

It's the same as when people hear the word 'vampire' they think of Dracula.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Makes me think on the Penn & Teller's episode about mythical monsters and what happened when they shoot they own Big Foot footage (Big Footage?) with a gorilla suit and some "experts" claimed it seemed quite real
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Gum Hill Beast

The latest questionable "bigfoot " video.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:55 pm

I would so love for Bigfoot to exist and be happy and safe in the wild but to me that clip just showed a shadow. Maybe I need to put my glasses on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 pm

It looked like bigfoot had on a white ball cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Apparently there was a Gnome sighting in Argentina. I don't have the news story, just the video.

waddle waddle

Apparently the people in that neighbourhood are scared to leave their houses alone.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Another Monster,Caught On Camera? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

hahaha... waddle waddle

I Believe Man! I Believe!... GooseBumps don't lie! We are talkin' yard gnomes now aren't we? Doesn't matter though all the same. Believe!!!! I'm having trouble with the video. There must be too many people watching it right now. I'll try again later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm

^^^Yeah, the first minute or so of that video is some kids crouched next to a wall or something, then it shows the gnome, then keeps repeating the gnome shot. It's actually a pretty clear cut outline compared to that bigfoot video.

oh, and here's the news article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^^Yeah, the first minute or so of that video is some kids crouched next to a wall or something, then it shows the gnome, then keeps repeating the gnome shot. It's actually a pretty clear cut outline compared to that bigfoot video.

oh, and here's the news article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

Okay so who filmed me after a night out on the town and half a bottle of JD? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 pm

O_O

You were in Argentina?!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

When I've had half a bottle of Jack I could be absolutely anywhere! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

helen damnation wrote:
When I've had half a bottle of Jack I could be absolutely anywhere! Laughing

OH a woman after my heart. heart JD rules this woman. lol

That gnome creeps me out. lol
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 am

That was a pretty clear vid! Looks in'a way as if it was moving out from "the bush?" just enough to get a look at something it'd heard. Need some Mambo #5 background music! dance They really should set out something for it to eat. Who knows, maybe they'll make a new friend. Wink

That waddle waddle gave me such a giggle, because it made me think of yard geese. So that + gnomes brought quite an idea heehehehee!
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 am

Just maybe its the same lawn gnome that was ordered by the council to put on a t-shirt on a gnomes gone wild vacation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Succubus wrote:
Just maybe its the same lawn gnome that was ordered by the council to put on a t-shirt on a gnomes gone wild vacation. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I can see that lil gnome now throwing up their council ordered t-shirts and going OoOOooOOooOOOOOooOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Laughing
Where's my drink homies ? Laughing

Sorry for going off subject. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Monster,Caught On Camera?   Another Monster,Caught On Camera? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Monster,Caught On Camera?
Page 1 of 1