TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
"Satrina" I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

"Satrina"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : "Satrina" Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7572193
Registration date : 2008-07-27

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Creative writing, 3rd piece:

Humans know Lucifer as the Father of lies and deception. To the humans, Lucifer represents all sin and evil. Being Lucifer’s right hand man, I know Him on a much closer level. I know Him not only as Emperor of Evil, but also as a loving father. I remember when His first was born. It was some 500 years ago, to a beautiful baby girl. He and his wife decided to name her Satrina. She was so named after her father. He was a little disappointed, as He wanted a son, but that disappointment was soon washed away as His baby girl grew. Recognizing this as a good time to start fresh, He decided to get in touch with God (a good man by the way), to apologize for his actions. God, being the divine forgiver, accepted His Darkness’ apology. God also decided that Lucifer could remain in Hell to watch over things and raise his newborn.

Back to the present. Satrina is now 527, which is about 19 in human years. She is beautiful, with jet black hair, full red lips, a curvaceous body, and two petite cliché horns atop her head. She is seductive, making a few of the eternal residents of Hell get extra punishment for looking at her a way that Lucifer does not like to well. She is also just evil enough to be her father’s daughter (some of those people could not help but look when she sways her hips in front of their faces). She also has four younger sisters; Lylee, Luciel, Devive, and Honey.

Now that she is in her equivalent of teenage years, she of course has to go through the rebellious stage. It is a little harder for her, being the daughter of the Devil and all. She has way more privileges and the ability to do more things than a human can, being the spawn of Satan. So it was hard for her to rebel. She did find a way though. She started seeing an older man. Humans know him as Jesus Christ. Oh yeah, the daughter of Satan is dating the son of God. Now who could have seen that coming? God maybe, but I think he was a little surprised too, not that he showed it. Mr. Know-it-All as he is.

It is an on and off kind of thing for them. Satrina has a fiery temper, and Jesus just accepts her yelling and ranting when she pitches a fit. This does not help her fits. Oh no. Instead she gets even angrier. She even cursed God’s name once. You should have seen the sparks fly when Lucifer heard about it. He was going on and on about how he and God finally made up and she has to go and say things about him. God of course understood, and is waiting for her apology. Until she apologizes she is not allowed in Heaven, but she can still meet with Jesus on earth. She is waiting for him to call her first.

After Satrina’s ranting about God, He, Lucifer, and I all had a meeting. God stated that Satrina and Jesus were going to get married, not that they had come to that conclusion yet, but he wanted to make sure that everyone was okay with the inevitable marriage. He already knew we were okay with it, he just wanted to be polite. So after that he got to the real reason he called the meeting. He wanted to plan the wedding! Of course I don’t blame him. It is not every day that your only child gets married. He knows what Satrina would want so we all got crackin’. I must say that Lucifer seemed quite giddy while we were planning.

What was awesome, is the fact that as soon as Jesus proposed (which was in the middle of one of Satrina’s yelling bits), everything was ready. She apologized to God, so she could come tell him in person of the good news. Not that he didn’t already know. As soon as she got to the pearly gates, a handful of selected angels took Satrina to get her into her wedding gown. She didn’t know what was going on until after one of the angels pulled the gown from its hiding Place. “This is perfect!” were the only words that came out of Satrina’s mouth as she gazed upon the dress God had made just for her. It was red and white, and an off the shoulder sweet-heart cut with a medium sized train. It was white to represent her purity and red to represent the devil in her. It was beautifully beaded and hand-embroidered. It fit perfectly of course.

After the angels were done fussing over her and telling her how beautiful she was, they rushed her to the end of the red carpet just in time to take her father’s arm and walk towards her handsome fiancé, dressed in a white tux. During the wedding, Lucifer cried. I will never let him live that down. Of course, his wife and I are the only two that could get away with teasing the devil.

And so, the prince of heaven and the princess of Hell were married, and lived happily ever after.
Most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : "Satrina" 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7528675
Registration date : 2008-08-29

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:50 pm

I loved it !!!!!!!! grin
Back to top Go down

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 pm

This is fantastic SP! scream It's SO creative!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : "Satrina" Evil10
More Numbers : 7684630
Registration date : 2008-07-21

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Nice!Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Thanks guys! This is my fav so far bounce
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : "Satrina" 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7642196
Registration date : 2008-08-20

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm

I've told you before I love this! I also really like all the pieces you have written though, very much! Reading this has always made me wish that you could write for Tv shows like the Reeper! Or maybe a show just of your own making. Your so very imaginative and have such a witty sense of humor..

If a truly, old old king lying on his death bed, not able to remember his life, asked you to write one for him... I can imagine it would be the most marvelous tale to die to!
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Awwws.... Cyn you are so sweet. You really know how to make someone feel good about themselves. grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Satrina" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satrina"   "Satrina" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Satrina"
Page 1 of 1