TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Just got back from Boston; good times were had.

Went to Improv Asylum, saw Dark Kight at the IMAX, went to the club Machine, and went to a Red Sox game. And in between those four days, I think I grabbed about 10 hours sleep all-in-all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7572171
Registration date : 2008-08-05

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Booked a stand for London edge, I'm sooo looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 pm

I met Ricou Browning and he played, for those who don't know, "The Creature" in Creature from the Black Lagoon. It was a freakin' honour meeting him and taking pictures with him; he's a blast.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:48 pm

You lucky duck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:47 pm

I did nothing all day, and it was wonderful. I'm awaiting midnight until I go to the gym, so it will be a complete day where I did nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 am

I'm going to the CNE on Friday.
I'll let you all know how it was Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7589352

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:00 am

Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Th_inl10

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 pm

The CNE was great. Even though I didn't go on any rides.
It was nice to walk around and see the scenery. I had a good laugh watching my bf and friend making silly faces while on the rides.
The food building had so much darn food to pick from. And the famous Tiny Tom's donuts were everywhere. They are the best donuts I've ever eaten.
And the pavilion where all the shopping takes place.
The fact that I didn't come back with anything for myself makes me sad sad or frown
So many bags I wanted. The jewelry was lovely.
Next year I'll bring more money so I can buy what ever I want and not have to worry about wasting my money on nonsense grin
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Got to meet the amazing Akasha yesterday and she is as sweet and as funny as I thought she'd be. grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 pm

^Aw, right back at 'cha doll! I had a lot of fun ~ Wink
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 2j4964z

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm glad! Hope some of the random convos didn't scare you. tongue

We definately have to vampnap you again for Halloween. bat
Back to top Go down
edgeeffect
edgeeffect

Aries Horse
Number of posts : 150
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7558945
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Recently I went to see Novus UK who did this great "shower the audience with sparks", angel grinder thingie.

Well today whilst fitting-out our new art gallery (which is pretty awesome in itself from my point of view) I got to use an angle grinder myself. It made a huge noise and showered sparks everywhere, I want one for my live show - although I'm not so sure how it would fit in with my soporific ambient sounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge-effect.co.uk
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:03 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
Got to meet the amazing Akasha yesterday and she is as sweet and as funny as I thought she'd be. grin

Aww that's great you two!!
Of course she would be sweet in person.

Love the new sig Akasha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 pm

^Thank you babydoll! I love that shot... gotta love a man who doesn't take life too seriously. Very Happy

And Angel: I'm all for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

My old witchy remedy worked and I killed my abscess all by my little self. I think that's just a wee bit awesome! devildance
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh wow! If anyone could do it, it's you Mrs. D! Go you! woohoo clap
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Wow Mrs. D.
That's great.
Who needs a dentist when they can have you!!!
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7589352

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 pm

This weekend has been teh sex!!

And its not even over yet!!

Burlesque tonight!

Last night was amazing

proper updates tonight slash tomorrow morning

BTW you won't see me at college untill lunch time on monday

Friday

Possesion was AMAZING!

Rachel is fantastic!

Had a fab time chatting to peoples and DANCE DANCE DANCING

Only one strange guy who was off his face so thats good!

Geoff (or Jeff?) Was a legend! Loveing all the shells, the crazy dance moves, the strange silence

I LOVE goth men's romanitsism and gentelmanliness!

Two kisses on the hand, commmon guys! That is how you greet a Lady!

Nice to finaly meet Zadi and EHE and GWE

Saturday

Yes yes and YES

Okay, so what if I had 5 hours sleep?

It doesn't matter if your awoken by a sexy punk!

Off to London we hopped!

Fantastic, new corset collected!

Munched at all you can eat in China town

I LOVE YOU SHANGHI NOOOOOODELS!

Danced at Cov Garden's to the digary doo man! Keep an eye out for videos of that on You Tube! (got scowled at by silly cyber goths!)

Watered at Coffee Cake and Kink!(http://www. whatsyours. com/host/php/)

I LOVE YOU AMAZING ICED COFFEE OF DOOM AND SMEXY ART!

You all need to read fetishman comics!

Then of to le Candem, A swift walk to The Roundhouse

Hang avec le punkies and go in eventually.

Get to la front and dance to Polly's daughter's band

Get pulled on stage for Goldblade and dance on stage.

Get back to front and jive to Xray!

Amazing!

Polly kept looking at me and laffing

I Sent a message this morning saying thank you

apparently the whole band noticed I knew all the words

woop woop!!

I is legend!

Synth
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Holy crap Synth, I need to trade places with you. You're having all the fun. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:48 am

Yeah, I agree with the "Holy Crap, Synth"

Holy Crap, Synth! You seem to be having lots of fun and here I was going to post about how I went to Chili's for the first time tongue
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 pm

I join to the Holy Crap, Synth chorus

I slept last night on my late great-grandmother's bedroom on an antique bed and I liked it... except the part where I heard someone breathing on the bed next to me... Shocked
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Good for you max. Your're a brave you. I could never do that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Well my weekend involved working and cleaning.
I am soooo boring. But that's okay. I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:41 pm

You're not remotely boring pussycat!

My weekends usually involve exactly the same thing interrupted by random bouts of me playing air guitar to very loud music!
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:35 pm

I hung out with my friend Helen a few nights ago. The windows in her living room face an alcove where you can see the windows of several other apartments in our building, so she, her roommates, and I started a dance party in front of the window and posted a sign encouraging other people to join us. Eventually people in one of the rooms across from us started dancing in their window with us.

I also made a plaster mold of a piece of ginger. I'm going to be making an aluminum cast of the ginger at some point, and am very excited about that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next