TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

What Are You Currently Watching?

Go down 
+38
VampireKitty
PorcelainPirate
TheDarkHippie
GothicScrybe
RedAngel
velvet spider
SoulReaper
squeakychewtoy
Spooky
Seduction of Madness
cynfullov
JJ_Decay
Morwenna
La Diva Carlotta
Apocalypse
Dark Gentleman
Succubus
WrappedinReflection
shortpsycho
Alenuska
SPF
Eyvind
Nightmistress
*Morbid Doll*
lollirot
Maxmordon
helen damnation
Vampira132
endless dark
marc17
angelofthenight
Evolution666
deadcoldgothgirl
TheDepressedOne
Ginger_Snaps
Anthropomorphic
MoonRaven
ravengrim
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 am

Supernatural
Season 2 Episode 1
"In My Time of Dying"

Yknow... I don't know what I enjoy more... the fact of finding out what happens next due to the season one finale being a cliffhanger (thankfully they're on season four now)... or the fact Supernatural FINALLY has an opening beyond the recap they had since episode two. Laughing

Okay, yay to no longer being hanged on a cliff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:02 pm

kingdom hospital
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 am

Catch-22

Great antiwar movie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am

Red Dwarf
Season VIII Episode 3
"Back In Red 3"
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 pm

CSI NY
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
...would love to be done by Chris Nunez drool

*I will not say it...I will not say it... I will be a good girl...*

whistle whistle

I was making that comment purely in honour of his artistic abilities and it had absolutely nothing to do with his eyes and chin crazy
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Ruin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 am

Red Dwarf
Season VIII Episode 6
"Pete 1"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:58 pm

RavenwindX wrote:
Supernatural
Season 2 Episode 1
"In My Time of Dying"

I'm trying to remember.... is that the one with the Djinn, who takes Dean to the life he wanted? If so.... I can't even tell you how much I bawled my eyes out when I first watched it... sosad

On a happier note.... here is the gag reel from Season 1... and THIS is why I ADORE Jared and Jensen both... heart headbang heart

Gag reel Season 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Wikipedia "Supernatural episodes":
Quote :
The series picks up where it left off, and the Winchesters are taken to a hospital in Memphis. Dean is in a coma and a grim reaper is trying to take his soul. Later Dean learns that by refusing to move on he might become a spirit just like the ones they fight. Sam tries without success to save his brother, but John makes a deal with The Yellow Eyed Demon to save his son's life in exchange for his own life and his much appreciated Colt.

All I know is... if my grim reaper looked like that chick...
I would so be ready to face death head on.
naughty

What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 Supern10

What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 Supern11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:38 pm

AHHHH yes! That one! A good one, too.... (Sorry I totally ruined the Djinn one, now!) Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 pm

It's okay, you didn't give anything away of significance thankfully.
I do look forward to seeing it though.
Now that Red Dwarf is over... I can dedicate my viewing time to Supernatural (and Heroes, House, Stargate Atlantis when new episodes air.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm

I am watching the cars on my street run by as I obtain warmth. My fingers still numb from what seems to be an unwanted frost . . . . . . . . . just outside my window
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Fun fact: For some reason The Mist was renamed Supernatural here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Maxmordon wrote:

Really? That is weird... especially since "The Mist" was the product of man's stupidity, not anything "paranormal" or supernatural.... wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:21 pm

That is odd... though perhaps Supernatural has a "double meaning" there as many words here do? wtf
"Holy crap, there's a Supernatural movie! YES!" 5 minutes later "WTH? This is The Mist! I got hosed!"

Speaking of... watching:
Supernatural
Season 2 Episode 5
"Simon Said"

(Edit:) 5 minutes and 57 seconds into the episode - I love when this show mentions Oklahoma. This is like the second time something's goin down around these parts. naughty
Man... Guthrie though... surprised they haven't used the Haunted Hospital or Children's Home yet...
Shocked Real life shizzit goes down in that town... no joke.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Maxmordon wrote:

Really? That is weird... especially since "The Mist" was the product of man's stupidity, not anything "paranormal" or supernatural.... wtf

I know, and that's not the oddest movie rename. Do you know Nightmare Before Christmas? Or should I say Jack's Weird World? Some of them are understandable (like Adaptation being The Orchid Thief or Blow-Up being Desire of a Summer Morning and Saint Seiya being The Zodiac Knights) some of them try to cash in of the star or another common films (Airplane! being Where's the Pilot? and The Naked Gun being Where's The Cop? and Rat Race was marketed as a modern remake of It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and Pulp Fiction is Violent Times) but a lot of them are nonsensical and amusing (Dr. Strangelove is Red Telephone? We flew to Moscow! and Evil Dead being The Devil's Awakening and Blade Runner is The Impeccable Hunter)

Though I remember a character mentioning that the thing could be supernatural, but at that time didn't know what the heck it was
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:56 pm

RavenwindX wrote:
That is odd... though perhaps Supernatural has a "double meaning" there as many words here do? wtf
"Holy crap, there's a Supernatural movie! YES!" 5 minutes later "WTH? This is The Mist! I got hosed!".

That was exactly what I thought why they renamed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Merlin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Red Dwarf Season VII Smeg Ups
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 pm

You should check out "The Brittas Empire" Lex! If you love Rimmer then I'm sure you'll love this golden oldie! It used to have me in stitches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:21 pm

The Mouse That Roared.

They don't make comedies like that anymore
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:02 pm

clap

Absolutely top!

I'm just toddling off to watch something that Mr D has discovered which involves two of my favourite things - the supernatural and dogs! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 pm

I just love old British comedies! Passport to Pimlico, The Ladykillers, Kind Hearts and Coronets, Arcenic and Old Lace... pure wit and genius! clap
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Watching?
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Movies & Media-
Jump to: