TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti Evil10
More Numbers : 7666248
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Russia: University expedition to find Siberian Yeti
Masha Dimitriov m.dimitriov@allnewsweb.com
Siberia is a very big place. To get an idea of just how big think of Australia times about two. It is also a very sparsely populated place with a density of about three people per kilometre. As one can imagine, such a place would include natural areas that have hardly been seen by any humans and ground never walked upon by people. It is hardly surprising that such an environment would hold many secrets.

In the last four months alone in the Kemerovo district, in south-west Siberia, no less than twelve credible witnesses have insisted that they have seen a Yeti or Bigfoot type Snowman. The creatures were spotted in a mountainous area known as Azzaskoy Caves 60 km from Tashtagol town centre. This area is a wilderness, remote from any human settlement.
Furthermore local have known about the creatures they refer to as ‘Black People’ for generations and claim to have seen them regularly. The ‘Black People’ are described as being 1.5-2 meters tall, covered in black fur, and walking upright: like humans. Samples of footprints have been examined.
The sightings are being taken seriously enough for the University of Kemerovo to organise a full scientific expedition to finally confirm or deny their existence. The scientists will enter the caves they are rumoured to dwell with extreme caution. Local academics suggest that the creatures might be a relic hominid population distantly related to human beings.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Got one! station
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:10 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Got one! station

Quick call Russia and tell them we've found their Yetti.
Wink I think he's drunk.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7623814
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:17 pm

What are they gonna do if they find any? I think they should just leave them alone. It's obvious they don't want to be buddy buddy with the rest of us. If something were to happen and they felt threatened and in some way hurt one of the researchers then they would probably be shot either to be killed or tranquilized to lab rat on. That's wrong. They should just leave them alone. AND if they are close enough to humans as they say or think they are whats to keep the human race from taking advantage of that in a very terrible horrible way.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

I do too cyn.
But I think that science will do what it's always done,probably eithanize the poor creature and disect it to gain an ineffective understanding of how it's systems function.
Although I'm hopefully wrong and they'll capture the creature alive and bring it to a zoo somewhere so they can study it in more depth in captivity.
Although I'm perfectly happy with leaving it alone like you are,if it even exsisits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti   Russia: University Expedition to Find Siberian Yeti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1