TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+20
DarkDreamer
ravengrim
albinasamara
JJ_Decay
Nightmistress
Spooky
endless dark
Emmature
SPF
helen damnation
GothicScrybe
Maxmordon
cynfullov
WrappedinReflection
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
Vampira132
MoonRaven
La Diva Carlotta
TheDarkHippie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

^^Oy, that sucks! Did she really lose the birth certificate, or is it simply misplaced somewhere in the house, in the back of some closet somewhere? I really hope you're able to find it. I actually have three copies of my birth certificate. Don't ask. blush

Right now I'm just enjoying some chocolate covered cherries. Yum! I could really use a glass of water, though.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 pm

^^Well I think it is in her room since I tried looking everywhere else it would normally be. She thinks it is just lost lost. I think it is in her room but I refuse to look in there one because it's piles on top of piles of clutter. Secondly she is supposed to be cleaning her own room. Why should I do her homework for her and clean her room just so I can get what I want/ need when it is her problem in the first place?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Just finished a "thank you" to the classmates who reviewed my paper. And am now reading and reading and reading and reading.....
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

About to exhibit an antique hand-colored engraving of George Gordon, Lord Byron. At times I'm reminded why I love my job!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578889

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Getting ready to go take a shower and then getting ready to go over my dad's house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Getting ready to cut out of work. Debating whether or not to hit up the nearby fabric store when I get out of here. I need some purple ribbon for my laceup granny boots. Or I could go tomorrow. Decisions, decisions. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Searching for a Veda outline online.... I haven't found one yet, but I did find this...

Each Manu rules during an eon called a Manvantara. The Puranas ascribe to each Manvantara one Indra, one Vishnu avatara, etc.[2] 14 Manvantaras make up a Kalpa, a period corresponding to a day in the life of Brahma.

That makes a lot more sense now. I was getting really confused as to why there were so many Manus when He was supposed to be destroyed to create all living things, be the father of all humanity, and then be the survivor of the Hindu great flood. Manu is just a title!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Getting ready to cut out of work. Debating whether or not to hit up the nearby fabric store when I get out of here. I need some purple ribbon for my laceup granny boots. Or I could go tomorrow. Decisions, decisions. Rolling Eyes

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I need to go to a fabric store too. Found a turquoise bustier/pseudo-corset thing at a vintage shop last month for $13. But the straps are all stretched out. I need to replace them with some ribbon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 am

I just got out of work. I was really crabby about getting out so late until I remembered after tomorrow I get my paycheck in a week. Then I remembered my mom is paying me back the money she owes me. Which means I won't be poor for long. I just have to remember to save my money and not spend it when I get it. I just really wanna buy things lately instead of saving up my money and then spending. Oh well.

I'm going to watch tv and my cousin is supposed to be calling me somethme tonight.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:05 am

Being a mo-fo lazy mama & watching Kill Bill Vol 2.
It's been a crap day.
Got my oil changed though, which is a plus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Gonna make lunch and a coffee. Then off to clean the china cabinet with all the glassware inside.
Phase one of Christmas cleaning. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Just took a shower and washed my hair. I'm going to make breakfast ina few then get ready for the stupid wedding I have to go to.

The hubby said yesterday that I looked "lumpy" in the original dress I was planning on wearing, but bow I'll have to wear something less glamorous. It's ok, though. I'm gping to Goth out anyway. naughty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Besides muffins and laundry... I'm almost done reading Hesiod's Theogony and Works and Days. These are so short... I'm wondering how all of Greek myth came from these two? Oh well... At least I don't have to hunt down 10 different books like I am having to do for Hinduism. tongue You should see these books. I have so many post-it/tab thingies marking places that they look like multi-coloured fans.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Gliding around the net for a wee while and then going to watch more True Blood - we're getting to the point when Godric appears and I have my own ideas about what that particular gentleman looks like! naughty
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 am

I just got home from work. I also just finished eating dinner. I'm watching tv with mom. I think I'm going to push studying back until tomorrow. I might clean my room and do some laundry tonight though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:18 am

Eating a muffin and then going to bed... I have to study and do homework tomorrow because I have a mid-term on Monday zombie
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:26 am

At a wedding reception. It sucks. Food was mediocre. And whoever made the seating arrangements was obviously on crack. I'm seated with two very annoying couples. My friends are dispersed in other tables. No one is happy with their seat. Oh, and somehow I managed to really offend a pediatrician when I said I didn't like kids. Thankfully this thing is nearly done. Can't wait to get home.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 am

Drinking a cranberry vodka & feeling a Muse pushing at me to write
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Trying to convince myself to do my homework. tongue Plus procrastinating online.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Woke up a little while ago. I was hoping to wake up early, go for a walk then do some shopping with the hubby, but I guess that's not going to happen now. Guess I'll have some cereal for lunch and see what the hubby feels like doing.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 pm

I slept in for a long time. I guess that goes to show you I've been beat. When my mom gets out of the bath I think I'm going to try to talk to her calmly about my insurance. I still have to turn in my paper work so I can get paid. Zombie should be here in a few hours because we have a feild trip to go to. While I'm waiting I think I'm going to get a jump start on laundry, cleaning and studying for my test on thursday. over 100 questions that are fill in the blank with no word bank. Lovely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 am

I have just had to proof-read one of thee most terrible papers ever written (and by a college student no less!!) and now my brain is numb from all the mistakes and fallacies they employed.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 am

Eating pretzel thingies. Have to make my dads lunch.
Relax cause I get to sleep in tomorrow again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Getting ready to have lunch.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm checking stuff out online. Then I have to get back to laundry, type a paper that is due tomorrow, start typing out a study sheet, try to eat, go to work, take some midol for cramps before I go swimming, come home, do more laundry, continue with the study sheet, watch tv, then bed. Ugh I'm not looking forward to today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: