TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Thanks GH. I know she worked hard so I would have a place to live and food to eat. But now that she gets the chance to step up she doesn't. I know what I want to be because I had a dad, grandma, uncles, and aunts teach me those things. It just bothers me that I'm so annoyed with her that at times I don't even want to be around her. Just hearing her pull up in the driveway can make my mood go from great to crabby. It also upsets me because I do love her and I know she is lonely after losing my dad. I just can't bring myself to show her.

This is similar to me and my parents. We get along great just as long as we're not living together.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7562684
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

^^Well I guess here's to hoping for the better.

I'm moving in 31 days Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7392829
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Just a crappy day so far. We have to modify a client's order b/c we owe the frame company so much $$$ that they won't allow us to place new orders with them.

Need better job now. Need better job yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564858
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm

^^Gah!!!! Shocked I need a new job too!

They made me come in to my old job today (Fridays I'm scheduled to go to my new job) because we were having our first volunteer come in for a career assessment and I am the career assessment expert. Boss has decided to take the client...won't let me near her. sad or frown I offered to help out, but he's not interested. He's f**king up the assessment!!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

^^ I hate it when bosses f**k things up! Rolling Eyes At least it's Friday and we'll get a couple days away from them... Wink
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 pm

^^It only got worse. In the afternoon he begged me to help him explain the test results to the client, though he refused to admit that it was because he didn't know how to do it himself. What an a$$.

Other rant: My body feels mildly achy and sore all over. Too much sitting on the train, I think. I need a long run or a short jog. maybe some stretching. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 pm

^^ lol, aren't bosses supposed to be professional or something? Where'd I hear that? LOL

End of a long day, from the sounds of it. And good riddance to it! Hope you have a restful night. Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm

My problem with work is even though I'm happy to have time off, it feels like I don't get that time off and I just go straight back to work. Those days off are just faint memories or dreams. At least that is how it feels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 pm

The internet is out at my house again. I think I'm going to switch providers. This is ridiculous. (at the library right now).
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7623814
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

^ UUuuhHHH! Neutral Well if you can't get on to let us know that your ok and all
for days on end you takecare of yourself!!! We'll be thinking of you. Hopefully
it will come back on soon.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 am

My aunt is coming over tuesday to help my mom with her bills. Normally I wouldn't care because she is my favorite aunt and she is normally really nice to me. It just upsets me because she is already saying, "you, your brother, and your uncle are now going to have to pay a portion for your cell phones or you will lose them. On top of that you are going to have to start paying a portion for your car insurance." Now don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with helping out with money... If I had it. I can't even afford my bills and the gas I need for my car or food. So there is going to be no way, especially since I'm going to be quitting my job for when I move, to be able to pay for any of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

cynfullov wrote:
^ UUuuhHHH! Neutral Well if you can't get on to let us know that your ok and all
for days on end you takecare of yourself!!! We'll be thinking of you. Hopefully
it will come back on soon.

Well, two of my classes are online this quarter, so I think I'm going to be at the library often enough tongue
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7658862
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 am

Work sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 am

My day feels wasted. I hate that feeling. I also have a feeling this week is going to fly by and I don't like the thought of that either.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 am

I woke up with a really bad heel pain this morning. Ouch! Shocked It wasn't the worst ever, but it was definitely up there. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 am

Ooh no Diva, I hope you're able to at least stay off it for a while this morning. hug

MoonRaven wrote:
Work sucks!

Tell me about it! My boss is the most negative person I've ever met -- he complains about everything! It's like he doesn't know how else to communicate. This morning he was going on about how appalling the appearance of the workers at the used bookstore were (I directed him to the store when he wanted to sell some paperbacks). Ooh, piercings -- how utterly revolting! Rolling Eyes frustated
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

^^haha I don't think he would like me, matt or my friends. I'm very simple with my ears guaged at 12 and a nose ring. Zombie had her septum done, guaged ears (I think they are an 8 or 6 now) and an eye brow ring. Tim has an eye brow ring. Last but not least, matt used to have his nose pierced but he took it out, he has 3 in his left eye brow and two on his right, his toungue is pierced and he has two 2 guages in his right ear and he is about to redo his left. Not to mention we all have tattoos except tim.

Last edited by deadcoldgothgirl on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

^^ And to me, that is beautiful. But I guess I'm not a bitter jaded conservative in his mid-60s. meh But really, he's got no excuse -- he lived through the 1960s; you'd think he'd be used to a little change!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am

Oh man, I spent most of the day on my feet and now my tootsies, ankles and knees hurt! Why did I insist on going furniture shopping after work?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 am

RedAngel wrote:
^^ And to me, that is beautiful. But I guess I'm not a bitter jaded conservative in his mid-60s. meh But really, he's got no excuse -- he lived through the 1960s; you'd think he'd be used to a little change!

Haha after all of those I also forgot to mention matt has 3 in his lower lip. He has the most tattoos out of all of us. His arms are mostly covered (he is having my guy put vines in all of the open spots), he has a few on his chest and back, plus some on his legs. The funny part is I am a conservative and I like those things. When it comes to politics I am very conservative, but when it comes to the way I dress, my piercings, tattoos, hair color, and some of the things I like I'm kinda liberal. Funny how things work.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7496703
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 am

I hate drama queens!!! blast
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 am

First thing this morning at work:

Me to Boss: "Morning."
Boss' reply: "#$%#$^%^&"

Someone put a bag of odorous food garbage near our dumpster (probably someone to whom we've said "don't put things in our dumpster"). OK, but still no excuse to start the day like that!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 am

^^Ugh! That sounds awful. People are such dumba**es.

I woke up tired and achy this morning. I didn not want to go to work today. At least the internet at work is actually working today.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm

There is a lot I can't say about it, but the simplified version is my mom is in for a crap storm.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7326375
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm

I didn't get shift manager position. he gave it to Ben instead and said that he's going to train me more slowly and eventually get promoted in the next few months or so...or whenever i'm needed. I just hope he sticks to his word, but in all honesty I don't think he will. He gives off a major creeper vibe and I don't trust him at all.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next