TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Damn. I'm sorry to hear it, DH. What's with all these crappy bosses, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7354071
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm

^Ha, on a related subject, my boss at my new job chewed me out hard-core. Not like "you did this wrong" but "you are a failure of an excuse for a human being." After sobbing uncontrollably for 5 hours I finally made it home. Well, I threw up out my car window 5 times, but other than that... and once home I engaged in a bit of self harm... I picked a hell of a time to go off the anit-depressants. I called in sick from the emergency psych clinic yesterday and confided to a coworker that they would instituionalize me if my next of kin didn't sign me out. She told my boss. I am not on indefinite involuntary leave from work.

I don't know if the end result there goes in this thread or the "I feel happy."
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Whoa... regardless of what happened, no one deserves what your boss threw at you. That was unprofessional of your boss; nothing calls for that.

hug You'll still make it through.

(I was in the middle of messaging you on fb when I read this, so I'll finish that up now.)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm sorry to everyone for their horrible boss issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7676633
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 am

my foots killing me
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 am

Endless: What happened to your foot? Can you elevate it, or soak it?

edit: I just read about your nail. Sorry to hear that -- maybe soaking will help soften the area, though? I get them too sometimes just b/c of how my nails are shaped.

DCGG: Thanks. The less I'm around him, the happier I am.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 7342131
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Damn. I'm sorry to hear it, DH. What's with all these crappy bosses, anyway?

All the good ones get better jobs and leave us the crappy ones I guess. Or they just don't exist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

^^They do but it depends on where you work. I'm not a big fan of my boss but she is nice and every once in a while she will let me eat with them. She is a very good chinese cook.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

^^Boy you are lucky! and now I want chinese food Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Some of it was interesting. I'm sorry. I would bring you some, but again you are far away.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Lol, ya so flipping far! It sucks. I hate how far everyone I know is. it sucks when you want to hang out with people
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm

So true.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am

So I get excited for summer break because I FINALLY get some time off of work and I get a break from working 6 days a week. But I'm still working 6 days a week wtf
Well for the past couple of weeks. My boss says I should take advantage of the hours.
Which I wouldn't mind if I started in the morning and not at 4pm when my bf finishes work.
And the only time I have with him is the 2 or so hours after i'm done.
This is my second week working afternoons. I hate it.
One of the cleaning ladies are going on holidays for 2 weeks. I'm gonna ask him if i can work early in the morning cause i want a life.
But when she comes back and this kids summer camp is over, things will go back to normal and i'll have some time off before I go back to stinky job number 2 in September.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

Aw Moon, I'm sorry. hug I hope you can squeeze a little good time out of your break.

Things were looking up here, but now my infected nail looks worse... seeing the doctor this morning. Taking 2 buses to get there. I can't stop worrying; if this gets bad enough I could lose the nail. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 am

I woke up with horrible abdominal cramps this morning that radiated to my lower back. Ugh. I really wanted to call in sick, but my boss really needed me here today. Well, so I thought. We were supposed to have our second volunteer for a career assessment come in today. He's 20 minutes late so far. I have a feeling he won't come in at all. Which means I'll really regret not calling in sick. Mad

The stomach cramping has one away, but I still feel tired and irritable. I think i'll go home early today.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Aw no Diva! hug Yeah, if you can slip out early, I'd say go for it. You'll probably feel better if you can lie down a while.

The Dr was no help this morning, but I'm seeing a podiatrist on Mon. The last couple times I've seen podiatrists they've been all gung-ho about surgery, regardless of how minor the problem seemed, so I hope I don't get the same routine this time.

I was kinda getting all "poor me" a little while ago, but then I got some perspective: when Mom was my age, she was raising an 11-year-old after having dealt with an infection that led to a full hysterectomy. And she survived viral hep B, and the removal of a tumor from her abdomen. And most of that was after 4 yrs in an abusive marriage. And she didn't sign up for any of that, but she had to make it through while also being a good role model for her kid and at least pretending not to get depressed. Damn.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Red: I hope everything works out.

Diva I hope you feel better.

I understand your pain though. When I woke up this morning my back, hip, and head were killing me.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm sorry for the double post but there are two things really getting me angry right now.

1) My friend went to canada last night to go gambling. You are probably thinking why should that matter? Because this is the same friend that will sit there and complain that she can't afford a car and try to get sympathy from me when she says she doesn't have any money. She makes more then what I get in a month in a week. This is her third time going gambling in the last two months. Why complain to me when you blow your money and know I can't even afford my bills so my fiance has to help me make it by.

2) My best friend is going crazy on me. We were supposed to go on a trip for me because I'm leaving, but she is complaining every step of the way. At first we were supposed to go to cedar point. She had to complain that if I didn't want to go on all of the rides it was pointless to go. Then I desided I wanted to go to chicago. She was complaining that she didn't think she would have the money. I could understand that. Now that I've desided I wanted to do something around our area to save money like go out to eat, get a hotel, and hang out in area's we normally don't get to go because we are busy, she is complaining that it is too close to home and we should go at least an hour away from where we live. She is talking about cabins and let's go to this tourist attraction or this place. I don't want to stay in a cabin and I don't want to go to a place that is going to be more expensive because it's a tourist location. She was even being snippy with me when I called her last night.

I've had it with all of this crap. I just want to tell everyone to screw themselves and forget it. Enjoy missing me when I'm gone. I want to talk to matt about it but he has been very stressed lately and having a hard time at work. I don't want to make him have to deal with my stuff but at this point I have no clue what I should do. Any option I have would upset someone and get them in a tizzy fit.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 7676633

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

I just cant sleep... this morning I was waken up by kicking the table next to my bed and just now I was trying to catch a nap and was waken up by choking on a fly
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7673313

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm

I have a brand spanking new tax disc but no bloody car. My bank seems to ignore normal cheque clearing times and now the funds wont be available until Monday Mad I just want my fooking car!

On the upside, after paying the road tax Mr D has INSTRUCTED me to withdraw an extra £200 from our joint savings account to treat myself......oh the possibilities naughty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Minor case of heat exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7512459
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 am

Lately all they doctors I've been seeing have been doing nothing for me.

It's been following a formula; I come in to the office with a problem. I know what's wrong already, thanks to the power of google. I give them my symptoms. They tell me what I already know, but they don't run any tests or try to treat me. They basically leave it at the "I think it's ______" stage, which is a stage I generally get to on my own before the appointment. I argue with them that I came to the doctor so that they could help me get better or give me a firm diagnosis, not so they could tell me the same things that the internet led me to believe about what was wrong with my body.

They -think- I have several different things but won't actually give me a firm diagnosis. All that a diagnosis for any of these things would take is a finger prick or an ultrasound. I don't know why the hell they won't give me either of those things... especially where two of my symptoms have been bothering me for over a month now. And I've seen four different doctors, but same story all around.

I'm starting to feel like WebMD is a better doctor than all the Harvard-educated ones I see...
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 am

^^ I'm really sorry you've been dealing with "healthcare professional" frustration too. sad or frown hug My doctors drive me nuts -- I paid one $25 yesterday for her to tell me she has no idea what's up with my toe. Now I get to pay a podiatrist $40 on Monday so he can try to sell me surgery again. Makes me want to just start seeing a vet, lol. (The best part: Boss holds these visits against me b/c of lost work hours and b/c he's tired of paying for my coverage, but he gets all b!tchy and passive-aggressive about it.)

Best of luck, though, DD -- I do hope you can get to the bottom of the problem ailing you.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 am

I have literally become a clingy emotional wreck. I can't stop myself yet I feel so alone.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 pm

^^Lady! Stop looking for others/outside sources for your own happiness!!! spank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next