TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 pm

^^We miss you Red!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 pm

I am stressed to the max and my ankle really hurts. I think I might go sit in a hot bath. Maybe that will make me feel better. idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Frustration. Many types all brought on by different things. Frustration with the brain (stats homework) is currently at the forefront. Tomorrow morning, work frustration will take the lead.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 pm

I have a head ache and I just feel done. I was up all night trying to do a project I don't want to do. Then my roommate came home really late and she hasn't been talking to me. She has been avoiding talking to me and gives me attitude when she does. I'm tired of it.

On top of that I tried dying my hair by myself last night to get a darker red. I don't dye my hair by myself because I know I can't get everything and I personally think it looks like crap. I get to class today and I try to talk to my professor after class. He yells at me that I want him to go over things he never taught me and then after yelling at me said, "Oh yea you weren't here." The project is due tonight but I think I will just turn it in late on friday because I still have to draw up an outline for my other project.

To make it worse I emailed a teacher asking if he could bump me into a class because I really need it. He said the department has a strict no bumping policy. So I emailed my professor that I have now because he is one of the directors for the program to ask him if that was true because he told me to try to get bumped into a class yesterday. So right now it's either looking like I have to get my professor to get me into a class which is highly unlikely, wait and hope for a spot to become free anytime from now to the day classes start, or sign up for a class I don't need and is just randomly there for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

OMG I'm having another craptacular work day! The stupid is really flowing today.

One of my clients just told me that she thought she was sent here to do tests to find out what kind of work she could do. WTF does she think we've been doing with her all week?! shock

The shelter called me to tell me that they were throwing my stuff out because they finally found a permanent counselor. Geeze! I told them I'll pick up my stuff tomorrow afternoon. I was planning on leaving some of my materials to get the new counselor started, but you know what, screw 'em!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

^^ Aw, what the hell?! I'm sorry, Diva. hug We both have jobs that eat our souls! Sad thing is, I think we both like what we do; it's mgmt. that's the problem.

Not a thing going on here until we get the supplies we need... and Boss won't turn on the heat yet, so it's 64 in here. Rainy outside too, so it's damp and chilly. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm

^^Thanks. I'd love to just leave this place, but I've yet to find that perfect job, so........sigh.
sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 am

I just don't want to do anymore work. I just want it to be the weekend and relax. I have to turn in a project on friday that is already going to be two days late that I haven't finished yet, another project that I have to do that I'm lost on (it's designing like an artist and I get yelled at because I use his old material and then I get yelled at for looking like I'm stealing his work), then on top of that I'm constantly having a panic attack because I'm doing bad in the class with the first project mentioned. All he said to me was you still have time to pick up your grade. I'm already getting graded down because he didn't teach me how to do what was needed for the project until today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

OMG! This week I have the most annoying clients ever!!! I'm supposed to give them a 15 minute break mid morning but they constantly question it and b!tch about it. Everyday it's the same thing, "why do we have to go on break?" Geeze, STFU and take your freakin' break already. Ant then there's this other chick, she's always like, "huh? what? what did you say I was supposed to do?" all dopey-like. WTF, is she coming here stoned in the morning?! It's really really annoying.

Ugh!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Rap is playing right now. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Because of the assistant manager thing and it getting closer to Christmas shopping season, my manager is getting into her moods where she projects her issues onto her employees (me). Last year I was yelled at and accused of trying to steal her job because I asked her how her day was going.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 pm

^^Holy crap, that's crazy!

My rant: what I had for dinner made me sick. Eww.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 pm

1) My mom lost my government check for $936 that I am supposed to be using on my bills and such. She wants me to wait until saturday for her to try to find it and my aunt wants me to wait until monday so she can double check. I'm not liking the thought of it being lost, the thought of trying to get the government to redo anything because it will take forever or I may never see it again.

2) I sent my mom the information she needed to send to my lawyers so I can keep them. She had the excuse of I never told her. I did tell her and if she would clean out her 5,000 email filled inbox, she might see my email and not so many random adds if she didn't sign up for crap because she never reads anything through on a computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:26 pm

I can't wait to f**king move. My neighbours thought 4 AM was a good time to have a yelling match and now they're up there stomping around. They could just leave for the rest of the day so I can practice my violin in peace.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I can't wait to f**king move. My neighbours thought 4 AM was a good time to have a yelling match and now they're up there stomping around. They could just leave for the rest of the day so I can practice my violin in peace.

Contact the super, and if this behavior continues, they can be evicted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay so it's Bonfire Night here in the UK and whilst I truly applaud the efforts of Guy Fawkes in attempting to blow up the Houses of Parliament, I just wish people werent allowed to have their own back garden "displays". There are plenty of safe displays manned by firemen (ooooh!) so why do it yourself?

The naked ape behind us is letting off bangers and if my bunnies are upset, I shall be very very cross
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:04 pm

^^That sounds very scary!

I was hoping to go out tonight with the Mr. And some friends but the hubby wasn't feeling up to it and my friends couldn't coordinate themselves. I sooo wish I had my friggin' driver's license already.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Good riddance to this day. I'll just leave it at that. taz
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

Contact the super, and if this behavior continues, they can be evicted.

I've turned them in once about it. It'd be nice if someone else turned them in for it so it wasn't just me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Okay so it's Bonfire Night here in the UK and whilst I truly applaud the efforts of Guy Fawkes in attempting to blow up the Houses of Parliament, I just wish people werent allowed to have their own back garden "displays". There are plenty of safe displays manned by firemen (ooooh!) so why do it yourself?

The naked ape behind us is letting off bangers and if my bunnies are upset, I shall be very very cross

A week ago, an English woman at my school recounted how her father had built a bonfire in their back garden, but of course, Murphy's law applied and there was a bit of fire that escaped the bounds of the bonfire and nearly burned down their house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 am

I can no longer go into my own apartment alone, for fear that I would be unable to restrain myself from snapping my psychotic roommate's scrawny little spine.

She threatened to take my animals to the MSPCA based on the fact that sometimes my cat doesn't have any food in her bowl and my roommate sometimes has to give her more food when I'm not around because I'm in class/running errands/etc. I'm generally a strict pacifist, but the second anyone threatens my animals, hell hath no fury. I nearly strangled her, but somehow managed to pull myself back, and gave her such a bad verbal beat-down that she spent the next day and a half crying because I made her feel so badly about herself. I'm proud of that, because there have been so many times that she's contributed to the depressed periods I've had when I've cried for days, and she deserves a taste of her own medicine.

My animals and I are now safely living with Will, much thanks to the kindness, compassion, and generosity of he and his roommates. I'm working on getting the rest of my stuff out of the apartment and hopefully getting my room rented out soon so can stop paying rent...
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 am

FML

That is all bars or trapt
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:54 pm

DarkDreamer: way to go on the verbal lashing. Now all you need to do is come here and do that for me lol

I'm really cold and I have been all day. I don't think it's ever a good thing to be cold and crabby from being tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 am

F*** Murphy and his damn Law.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 am

I'm itchy from head to toe. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next