TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+30
velvet spider
OrpheusFaust
*Morbid Doll*
beautyindecay
RedAngel
albinasamara
Spooky
Morwenna
Seduction of Madness
squeakychewtoy
BadArt23
DarkDreamer
shortpsycho
zombienooodle
helen damnation
lollirot
Ginger_Snaps
Madelchai
Maxmordon
WrappedinReflection
angelofthenight
Vampira132
cynfullov
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
ravengrim
Succubus
Katànya
MoonRaven
endless dark
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7662190
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 am

Every forum needs one of these and this one is ours...

Now since this is needed, a few rules, this is not the attacking members thread nor is it the threaten people thread or the drama thread so please don't use it for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:43 am

only one more day of the weekend left then school again...... tear
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7660175

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm

I feel the same except school is my job sad or frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Katànya
Katànya

Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 51
More Numbers : 7560254
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 pm

I wish I had a job >_<'
Back to top Go down
http://lenlenchan.ath.cx

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

speaking of jobs, i have to go in EARLY YAY MORE HOURS FOR ME, MEANS MORE MONEY, MEANS I GET A CAR FASTER
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:25 pm

My grandmother told my aunt before she died, that it would be great if God could take the life of her and my grandfather at the same time (they were married 62 years)
But she knew that she wasn't gonna be on earth for much longer and that my grandfather was gonna be left behind and he was gonna suffer.
And for my aunt to take care of him and watch out for him.
It was 3 months on Friday that my grandmother has left us.
She wasn't even buried for 2 days before my mom's brothers and their wives, wiped clean all the 'valuable' things that my grandmother had.
And now, 3 months later, the son who is 'taking care' of his father is doing a sh*tty job.
But yet wants all the money my grandfather has.
How about stop drinking a get a freaking job.
So now my grandfather is going back to the house that he shared with his wife for 62 years and stay there all alone.
My one aunt can't take my grandfather in because she has breast cancer and can barely take care of herself. And her house is not equipped for him to move around in easier.
My other aunt has a husband who has Parkinson's disease. And my mom is here. sad or frown
They are lucky that I didn't go with my mother to Portugal or they would get an earful from me.
But they will not be seeing me again. Nor do I want to talk to them again.
I feel terrible for my grandfather. He wasn't perfect but he does NOT deserve to have his children assume and pass judgment on him. And treat him like they thought he treated my grandmother...AND still want to suck all the money he has left.
But they will get what's coming to them.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7511606
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm

^^Moon I am sorry for your grandfather. I have seen this happen before (older relatives being taken care of by the younger ones ) and the side effects of that result. Its not happy to hear that some relatives in some cases all they care about is the money or the heirlooms.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Evil10
More Numbers : 7667561

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm

Don't be sorry Moon.
I'm sorry for your grandfather and your mother too.People never seem to care enough about their family to take care of them properly.People always seem to forget that their parents took care of them for years,sometimes you have to give them back some of that care as they begin aging.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:33 pm

My mom wants to fly back there and beat the crap out of her siblings and in-laws.
I'd join her if we had the money to go.
haha kungfu
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7511606
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
My mom wants to fly back there and beat the crap out of her siblings and in-laws.
I'd join her if we had the money to go.
haha kungfu

I bet! It has to be hard for your mom living so far away and hearing so many sad things about the family's behavior.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:43 pm

It is.
She thinks about it everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 pm

I quit smoking today..wish me luck...It's going good so far, every fifteen seconds I want a smoke.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Good luck.
I hear putting a rubber band on your wrist and snapping it every time you want one is supposed to help,but if it's every 15 seconds it just seems like it would be painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:39 pm

I split my own tongue with fishing line and put numerous holes in places that should never have holes, a rubber band snapping is just going to make me want to play songs with the snapping sounds at different stretch points.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Just an idea.
I don't really have alot of good advise for quitting anything though so take it for what it's worth I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:44 pm

It's alright thank you anyways hug, this is just going to be a beast of a burden.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm

I'll bet.
That's not something I'd like to attempt myself right now!Good luck! hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7566171
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:41 pm

So I went to the Home Depot by my house to get paint for the new apartment. There was a huge line to get the paint mixed, and when we finally got to the front of the line (after like 45 minutes of waiting), they stopped taking orders because they got all of their previous orders mixed up.

So we left and headed to Sears, and not only did they not have the colors we wanted, their only paint mixer was broken!

We ended up growing to a different Home Depot, in a nicer neighborhood, there was no line to mix paint and the workers were friendly. We finally got our damn paint.

Seems like we were out all day just to get paint. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7563997
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 am

Ok, the speech I just wrote tomorrow sucks so bad, I am really thinking about just asking her for a zero on the assignment instead of embarrassing myself with a horrible speech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 am

Awww DCGG. I'm sorry.
I know you were having some issues with it last night.
I'm sure it doesn't suck hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:46 am

Every attempt I make at uploading my damned photos fail, I hate being on a damn ship. Here, FTP, and almost every unblocked image hosting site failed.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7563997
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:57 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
Awww DCGG. I'm sorry.
I know you were having some issues with it last night.
I'm sure it doesn't suck hug

Thanks moon hug

I'm sure things will get better arrogantloki
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7625127
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:38 pm

ArrogantLoki wrote:
I quit smoking today..wish me luck...It's going good so far, every fifteen seconds I want a smoke.

Dern if you weren't in the military you might suckers. They don't help with the tabacco thing, but they do give a little hand & mouth sorta habit help.

I wonder, if your allowed to have hard candy in your mouth at all times, if sucking on that would help. hmm?... wtf
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:20 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
My grandmother told my aunt before she died, that it would be great if God could take the life of her and my grandfather at the same time (they were married 62 years)
But she knew that she wasn't gonna be on earth for much longer and that my grandfather was gonna be left behind and he was gonna suffer.
And for my aunt to take care of him and watch out for him.
It was 3 months on Friday that my grandmother has left us.
She wasn't even buried for 2 days before my mom's brothers and their wives, wiped clean all the 'valuable' things that my grandmother had.
And now, 3 months later, the son who is 'taking care' of his father is doing a sh*tty job.
But yet wants all the money my grandfather has.
How about stop drinking a get a freaking job.
So now my grandfather is going back to the house that he shared with his wife for 62 years and stay there all alone.
My one aunt can't take my grandfather in because she has breast cancer and can barely take care of herself. And her house is not equipped for him to move around in easier.
My other aunt has a husband who has Parkinson's disease. And my mom is here. sad or frown
They are lucky that I didn't go with my mother to Portugal or they would get an earful from me.
But they will not be seeing me again. Nor do I want to talk to them again.
I feel terrible for my grandfather. He wasn't perfect but he does NOT deserve to have his children assume and pass judgment on him. And treat him like they thought he treated my grandmother...AND still want to suck all the money he has left.
But they will get what's coming to them.

Sorry

In regards to this.....
My grandmother doesn't have a headstone yet.
And the 2 sons and their wives don't want to pitch in for one Mad
So it will be my mom's 2 sisters and my mom.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7654458

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:24 pm

^^ Thats terrible Moon shock im not so much surprised thats just the way families act sometimes but they will come round - if they have a soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next