TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Umm...People at the Zoo Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Umm...People at the Zoo Thread 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7630379
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Umm...People at the Zoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

My "natural insticts" were to of course put this in the Stupid People in the News Thread, but there just seems to be so many of these "mishaps" that I thought it deserved a whole thread in dedication to it. * These events take place the world over, so even though we hope it never to happen again, just give it time and it will turn up at at a Zoo somewhere.

The Lady and The Polar Bear

Even with Vampira loving polars, sorry for the conection to it and your fav animal, but people please!!! To continue...I have absolute faith and trust that she would never do this... well it would have to be a damn good reason if she did I can tell you that.

Why? meh I'd really like to find out why she jumped in there.

Very mad or wicked <--- Animal at Zoo (Pretend his not chewing bubble gum.)

|||||||| <--- Fence, Bars, Wall ( TO KEEP ANIMAL FROM EATING YOU!)

Smile <--- YOU! ( What ANIMAL WANTS to EAT!)

* This just in (3hrs ago) A Yahoo update .... Was NOT Knut who attacked her.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Umm...People at the Zoo Thread Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7665427
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:48 pm

What WOULD possess a person to do that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7516858
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 pm

^ A person that has no sense what so ever that wild animals are behind bars to look at not to play with. Yes sure they all look cute and cuddly but like my papa says "that animal will bite your fingers off before you can blink an eye!!!" Shocked
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:20 pm

I used to go to the zoo quite often and never once did I EVER say to myself "Hey jump on in there with that buffalo." Nor have the uncontrolable urge to do so.

Smile I've got some great pics too, without leaning in or sticking my hand & camera into the "land" that your pappa Succubus had told you about! There were, these small little gangs of ducks though that were rather pesky and would attack at the sight of food, but eh, that's just'a duck!

And of all times for this lady to go inviting herself in, it happened to be dinner time for thoses polar bears. Shocked If there's ever an update and reasons as to why she did this, and it turns out she had some kind of medical conditions that caused it, I'm gonna feel really bad.

More Pictures Today

Oh and the youtube link was removed of this article. Due to it's graphic nature you have to go to youtube and must be 18 to view it.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Umm...People at the Zoo Thread Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7571423
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm

I think in many of these cases the people may have had some kind of mental issue, such as a psychiatric condition or mental retardation.

As much as I love the sea lions at the Bronx Zoo, I can't see myself jumping into their pool...I've thought about it, especially on hot summer days...LOL...but that would be dumb. tongue
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Has nothing to do with stupid people at the Zoo, but...

Gorilla Injures Worker During Zoo Escape
Animal Grabbed Low-Hanging Bamboo To Scale Wall
At South Carolina Zoo
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm

I guess they don't like their home too much haha

I might be gong to the zoo on Monday.
The Toronto Zoo now has a salt water aquarium so Michael wants to go there and see it....and the other animals too tongue
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm glad he didn't hurt anybody really bad. It would have been sad if they had to do away with him. Not that I would want anybody getting hurt, but it's not his fault he got out. I think it's pitiful how he went back in.

I hope you have a great time at the zoo! I love going to the zoo. It's been forever since I've been there. The last time there were ducks attacking people for their pizza! shock tongue I bet it did scare some though so I shouldn't tongue smilie. I did much enjoy seeing the naked mole rats too.

Aw I bet that salt water aquarium will be filled with such beautiful creatures! I'd love to have one myself, but even with the newer products you can buy now making it easier to set up and maintain than they used to be, they are still a lot of work. I've had a lot of regular fish and one very special one. I think I'm done.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 am

Michael is upgrading his salt water aquarium with bigger filters and pumps.
We don't want to get rid of Buddy. He's getting to big for the aquarium. SO we're hoping that if we upgrade the equipment we can keep him until we can afford a bigger aquarium for him when we move in together grin
It is hard work to clean but he loves his aquarium.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 am

AW!!! I have half'a mind to snatch that Suspect and post it in the cuteness thread!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm

He may be a meanie sometimes but he's cute.
He was a tiny guy as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm...People at the Zoo Thread   Umm...People at the Zoo Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm...People at the Zoo Thread
Page 1 of 1