TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7342131
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

^^I agree!

GAH. BOYS. I keep getting hit on by this one guy who I told I don't like him. He's a friend, but he's still overly blunt about how he'd like to have a relationship with me.

I don't like it. at all. Why can't the guy I like be overly blunt like him?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

This whole move thing has gotten to me. Because of that before last night, the last time I saw matt was exactly a week ago. I didn't want him to leave. I felt like he was mad at me most of the time. Plus I couldn't stop crying thinking about being without him. It's annoying me. This isn't how I am. Yet I can't seem to stop my eyes from being a leaky faucet or my emotions from leaping out to him for warmth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7673313
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

You two are strong and you can survive anything - you know you'll have time together again and it will be quality time. You know you love him and you know he loves you. Nothing in the World can stop you

Chin up off the floor and be happy that you have found the love of your life hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks Mrs. D. At times I feel like I would just like a shoulder to cry on (besides matt or my bestie) and a hand to hold. Someone that will listen and then tell me everything will be ok. Even if it involves pointing out the obvious. I know it sounds needy, but I think my system needs that right now in order for it to rebuild it's walls of defense.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Don't men ever friggin' listen?! The Mr. just came over and started b!tching and moaning that a t-shirt full of hair dye stains made it into a white load of laundry. I specifically remember telling him a week ago to wash that t-shirt with the blacks so it wouldn't ruin the other clothes (I was gonna use it again the next few times I dye my hair). Didn't he hear me?! I guess he wasn't paying attention.

Fortunately none of his precious whites were ruined. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:17 pm

^^That is one of those moments where you feel bad for them if something bad happens, but a part of you wants something to happen because you told them so.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7673313

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Thanks Mrs. D. At times I feel like I would just like a shoulder to cry on (besides matt or my bestie) and a hand to hold. Someone that will listen and then tell me everything will be ok. Even if it involves pointing out the obvious. I know it sounds needy, but I think my system needs that right now in order for it to rebuild it's walls of defense.

It really doesnt sound needy in the slightest, we all need reassurance and comfort from time to time and sometimes we need it from other people than our "significant others".
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^That is one of those moments where you feel bad for them if something bad happens, but a part of you wants something to happen because you told them so.

Yes! Exactly! naughty LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 am

I have a total of $3 to my name until I get my paycheck. I don't get that until friday. During the week I'm going to need gas and I need to get some smokes. I can't ask matt for help either because something happened with printing up the checks at work so he hasn't gotten paid yet and he doens't know when that will happen.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7342131
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Because my boss is an a$$ (and now I'm realizing he's sexist too) (This man just gets worse and worse) He won't let my shift manager (whose a girl) do the tips while the guy who usually does them is away even though she knows how to do them. so We have to wait till thursday to get them. which is crappy. cause I need the money!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

Elevator was acting up in Michael's building. So I had to take the stairs down 8 floors.....with my bike Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 am

Matt doesn't get a day off this week sad or frown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

I have 30+ bugbites. It's a bit aggravating.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:25 pm

I've been sniffling ever since I woke up this morning. I hope I'm not coming down with anything and it's just allergies. But it feels like the type of sniffle that is going to give me a sore throat. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
ani urania
ani urania

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 5
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 1zt4d5
More Numbers : 6603081
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

its about 98 degress here in NYC where i'm am, rite? so why do i have this crazy head cold and a 100 degree fever? Mad tantrum
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

DCGG and Ani: Oh no! Summer colds suck! Hope you both get better very soon.

Nsane: Hydrocortisone cream works well for me. It's pretty cheap too, for those times when you have to put it on with a paint roller. faint
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7639570
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 pm

^^ I hope you all feel better soon too and don't get any sicker
or any more bugbitten than you already are.

30 + bugbites??? Nsane, you must be bug tasty!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 pm

ani urania wrote:
its about 98 degress here in NYC where i'm am, rite? so why do i have this crazy head cold and a 100 degree fever? Mad tantrum

Oh no! Feel better!

My rant: I'm itchy everywhere again. LOL shock
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 am

Sore from head to toe.
At least I get tomorrow off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am

^^ Glad you have today off, Moon.

Boss is starting early today. If he thinks I've priced something wrong, he doesn't need to condescend: "I'm curious -- how did you get that price?" Are you curious, really? And why not admit that I was working off a set of numbers that *you* wrote down in a confusing manner?? Mad
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 am

^^Oy! What an a$$ that guy!

My rant: Just what exactly am I suuposed to be doing here (at the new job)? The clients assigned to me don't show up to the appointments I make with them and and very few people come to my groups. And the boss lady, who is never around anyway, mentioned something about me creating a database. Of what, exactly? wtf I've got nothing to work with here.

Can't wait until September to go back to my "regular" job.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 pm

^^ Yeah, I love having to come up with busy work too. :/ That sucks. If she really wants a database, you could put together lists of those no-show clients and of the handful that do come to your groups. Lol, I know it's kind of like putting together dinner with ketchup and saltines, but at least it looks like work! Wink

I should go work on a chart of how many times and varying degrees Boss has *already* p!ssed me off today. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

I woke up today and my left knee is killing me. It feels sore like someone either hit it or it needs to pop but can't. That means work is going to suck extra bad today.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7512459
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 am

I always lived in a working-class neighborhood before moving to Boston, and I really miss it. Iit just seemed more authentic and like a much stronger and more vibrant community as a whole. Boston is just too rich and full of college students (a lot of people don't care to stay here and establish themselves post-graduation, creating an ever-changing population which can easily lead to a lack of a sense of community.)

I'm also sick of seeing concrete everywhere. I want to see rolling fields and lush woodlands.

Basically, I feel like a week up in Vermont wold do me a great deal of good at this point in my life. But I lack a car (or license, for that matter) and couldn't afford the bus fare to go there.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am

Good Lord, Boss just mouthed off to a parking meter reader who came in to look around. She was so insulted, she left. And started talking to someone walking by... I can guess the subject. Way to maintain a sterling image in the neighborhood, Boss. :?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next