TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
I always lived in a working-class neighborhood before moving to Boston, and I really miss it. Iit just seemed more authentic and like a much stronger and more vibrant community as a whole. Boston is just too rich and full of college students (a lot of people don't care to stay here and establish themselves post-graduation, creating an ever-changing population which can easily lead to a lack of a sense of community.)

I'm also sick of seeing concrete everywhere. I want to see rolling fields and lush woodlands.

Basically, I feel like a week up in Vermont wold do me a great deal of good at this point in my life. But I lack a car (or license, for that matter) and couldn't afford the bus fare to go there.

How much is bus fare to go there? Do you have family up there you could stay with?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7356574
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:
I always lived in a working-class neighborhood before moving to Boston, and I really miss it. Iit just seemed more authentic and like a much stronger and more vibrant community as a whole. Boston is just too rich and full of college students (a lot of people don't care to stay here and establish themselves post-graduation, creating an ever-changing population which can easily lead to a lack of a sense of community.)

I'm also sick of seeing concrete everywhere. I want to see rolling fields and lush woodlands.

Basically, I feel like a week up in Vermont wold do me a great deal of good at this point in my life. But I lack a car (or license, for that matter) and couldn't afford the bus fare to go there.

Going off to vermont would be a nice get away. and if the bus fare is too expensive, maybe you can go somewhere closer in NY but still with that middle of nowhere, earthy feel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

I forgot my moan:

I didnt get state residency. why? becuase I live with someone rent free. which is bullpoopie. I pay them, its just kinda under the table so they dont have to do taxes. still doesnt matter to them. So i'm giving up. saying screw it because I can only get a place over the summer months. not worth it. so next summer, I'm going home. I feel like i'm giving up though and it kills me to do it, but eh. it'll be easier especially since I have to go south for a field school anyway. I still just dont like it. I really wanted residency for a cheaper bill, but eh. The guy wasnt nice about it either. he was rude. but i guess people are like that. Either way i'm back south. to TN. last place I want to go...but I guess I gotta.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

^^ That sucks -- I'm sorry to hear it, and I wish I could think of a way to fight it. sad or frown I'm hoping there are unexpected opportunities for you once you go back down south, things that might not have been available to you where you are now. We can't foresee the future, not even the good parts. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 pm

DH keep your head up. You are just moving on to the next chapter in your life. On the bright side you won't have to deal with the insane family any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 pm

I've already given in to going home over the summers. Now mom wants me to look into colleges in Tn for archaeology because were having problems coming up with 4700 a semester here. what she doesnt seem to understand is that the schools that have archaeology in TN are super high end. and I'm way to dumb to get scholarships for them, so we'll be paying more. plus, I dont want to leave plattsburgh here. I love it here.

and now I feel like a baby cause I cant stop bawling.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

^^Oh no! That's awful! Can't you take out loans or something? how much longer do you have in school, anyway?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 pm

three more years. NY keeps raising out of state tuition and getting loans would put me in debt for 8000 or more for a year of college. TN is only 6000 a year which I can get covered by financial aid.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

^^You are very smart. I know you will be able to work out the challenges. You need some time to get out all of the negative emotions in order to clear your mind of that mess. Then I'm sure you will be able to devise a plan of what to do. hug

My nose is annoying me. If I could stop sniffling I would be happy.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 am

Getting state residency is a huge pain. It's terrible that state schools make it so difficult to prove residency... however, best of luck with whatever you decide. hug
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

^^Ya, it is. The only reason I didnt get it was because I wasnt paying rent. Bullpoopie.

but my moan: why the heck do I have to pay so much to put in a flippin application?!

it's roughly 30-35 bucks per school just for the application
7 per school for the college transcripts to be transfered
and 3 per school for the highschool transcripts.

So much freaking money!!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

^ Technically, I would think dorm fees could be considered the same
as having paid rent.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm

My wrist still hurts. It's been about 2 months I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 pm

My aunts friend is pushing my mom around today with getting rid of things for the garage sale. Even after we are selling our two cars right now they took the money from my mom. I feel really bad for her. They already made her cry and she is having a panic attack. She is a hoarder. So making her do all of this so fast isn't helping her.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

I've been having ongoing stomach issues for over a month now, and they keep getting worse. Today it was so bad that I blacked out on a park bench, and when I regained conciseness I was too sick to even walk across the street to the pharmacy to look for something to help me.

I've gone to a few doctors about this, but it feels like every time I try to get medical help I'm ignored and it's dismissed. The doctors always tell me to come back if it persists or gets worse, and when I go back they just dismiss me again.

An otherwise healthy and active 20-year-old shouldn't be constantly feeling nauseous and light headed, to the point of losing consciousness. I can't comprehend why no doctors seem to understand that. This is the first time I've blacked out because of this, but I've collapsed before and I told my doctors about the collapsing. Yet they still do nothing...
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 am

have you looked at your gal bladder? I was experiencing the same kinda thing months before It got real bad. Doctors told me I was fine and it was my diet but then it turned out I had gaul stones and that's what was causing my blacking out
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
I've been having ongoing stomach issues for over a month now, and they keep getting worse. Today it was so bad that I blacked out on a park bench, and when I regained conciseness I was too sick to even walk across the street to the pharmacy to look for something to help me.

I've gone to a few doctors about this, but it feels like every time I try to get medical help I'm ignored and it's dismissed. The doctors always tell me to come back if it persists or gets worse, and when I go back they just dismiss me again.

An otherwise healthy and active 20-year-old shouldn't be constantly feeling nauseous and light headed, to the point of losing consciousness. I can't comprehend why no doctors seem to understand that. This is the first time I've blacked out because of this, but I've collapsed before and I told my doctors about the collapsing. Yet they still do nothing...

hug that's scary DarkDreamer
I am assuming you've had your blood pressure & iron levels checked? Low blood pressure will cause that feeling as well as low iron.
May I ask what your diet is like? You might have intolerance to some foods which is causing your stomach issues. Have you been checked for ulcers or anything?
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:32 am

DH, thanks for the tip! However, I know it can't be a gall bladder issue, because I had mine taken out back in January.

WrappedinReflection; I've had my iron levels and blood pressure checked, and they're both normal.
As for my diet, I'm vegan. I primarily live off of vegetables, legumes, whole grains, fruit, and soymilk, with some olive oil and spices as well. I'll sometimes eat chocolate and vegan sweets, but I don't overdo it. I'll definitely look into the potential of it being caused by specific foods.

Thank you both for your concern and advice.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 am

Today is going to be a bad day. I might have to get matt from work because when he got there his radiator was leaking a lot. It would suck cuz I would have to get up right after I go to sleep. I would be good because I haven't seen him in over a week. I have to get up early and help my mom set up for our garage sale. That means I'm either going to get very broken or very little sleep. I still have to work tonight. Today just seems wrong. Plus I'm still freaking out about not having money and moving.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am

^^ I really hope the garage sale brings in some money for you, DCGG.

fairy (lucky money fairy I hope -- she is wearing green)
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Grrrrr!!!! My husband locked up the file cabinet where he keeps his cash and I don't have a key. He never locks the filing cabinet!I need cash to tip the delivery people when they come and I have no money!!! And hey....I have stuff in that filing cabinet too! Why don't I have a key?

Plus, the building super was supposed to put up padding in the elevator for the delivery. We left him a note stating when we were expecting the delivery. Nothing! He did this crap last time I had furniture delivered too.

Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:

Could it be stressed induced? My sister used to have blackouts due to stress, and I've also heard of people making themselves sick due to stress.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:42 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:

I'm sorry. hug This sounds familiar -- have you seen a GI specialist? If it's what I think, it might take a few tried to find a GI Dr. who will hear you and help you. Sending you a PM.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 pm

If my life hasn't already gone to hell it's there now.

I got kicked out, because I gave the lady attitude.

she was telling my mom sh*t about me (sleeping around, partying everynight, etc) and I told her she needed to stop. Then she told me I needed to move out of my room because she was letting sarah and her bf stay there and since they are going to pay rent they get first dibs. I told her mike should sleep on the couch. She said then get out. you should be gone today...i'm at work, so I can't and I have to be out tommorow morning instead before I go to work.

and I have no where to go at the moment

FML!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:21 pm

^^I'm so sorry. If you were closer I'd offer you a place at my house.

When I got up my mom didn't start the garage sale when she was supposed to. I had to take all the stuff outside by myself while my mom put up posters. It took me over an hour. I was hot, had a headache, got really bad cramps and had no room to put anything. Now I'm sitting here waiting for people to buy stuff by myself and it looks like it is going to rain soon. I'm sorry but I can't keep taking the stuff in and out by myself. There is just too much. Plus when I went to lay down it felt like I didn't get any sleep and my headache got worse. I really want to see matt and I doubt that is going to happen today. I feel ill emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next