TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?

Go down 
+10
ShadyDarkLady
Billu
ravengrim
holytarar
Evolution666
lollirot
endless dark
Alenuska
angelofthenight
Vampira132
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7671527
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Empty
PostSubject: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 am

There are quite a few good titles coming out this year espcially on the PS3.

Im still waiting for a realse date on the PS3 edition of Rock Band but so far have heard it will be sometime this year (for UK peeps!). I know its already out for US was out last year or something, but I wish they would just give out a date already its driving me nuts. crazy kooky

Another few games that look awesome are...

Alone in the Dark 5
Silent Hill: Homecoming
To End All Wars
Call of Duty: World At War
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Resistance 2
Wolfenstein hail -- LOVED the PS2 game!!

So what games are you looking forward to?
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7579000
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm mostly looking forward to the new Call of Duty. I've been playing the other games in the series for 2 weeks straight. I must have it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7574878
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 am

I'm looking forward to these few games

Fable 2

Fallout 3 sort of although I have my doubts bethesda will do it justice to the originals.

Mass effect 2
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7679259

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I might just buy an XBox 360 just for Fable 2 and Oblivion, I'm thinking of just getting one for RPG's
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7577439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am

MORTAL COMBAT VS DC UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!

w000t! headbang
Back to top Go down
Evolution666
Evolution666

Number of posts : 118
: : The Dark Knight
More Numbers : 7579949

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Smackdown Vs Raw 2009!!
New Res Game
TNA
Fifa 2008/9
Back to top Go down
holytarar
holytarar

Sagittarius Number of posts : 28
More Numbers : 7566819
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:22 am

I'm not much of a gamer but I almost picked up Dracula 3 for the pc last night but I put it back because I'm not sure if I have enough free space on my pc.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Evil10
More Numbers : 7684630

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm not thinking that this game will be showing up in my house,which is kind of sad,accually.
I'd probably play this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm going to have to say the two games I'm looking forward to the most (at least until I finally get an Xbox 360 or PS3) is Stargate Worlds and the new Star Trek Online.
Star Trek Online Trailer (40 MB)

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Stargate_avatar80_214
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I cant wait for the new Rock Band 2 (yes I know US peeps are lucky, its been out awhile for them!) to come out on PS3 at the end of this month woohoo guitar
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 am

^^ Well it didnt come out on January now its supposed to come out on 27th Feb woohoo Scratch that! It aint out till 3rd April now WTF is going on!!!!!!!

Other titles I'm looking forward to coming out on the PS3 are....

Killzone 2 - Played the Demo for this and it is AWESOME!!!

Dead Rising 2 - The first one came out on XBox 360 only, but is now making its way to PS3 woohoooo!!!! A brilliant Zombie game!

Call of Duty - Modern Welfare 2 - Another COD title, just AWESOME!!

So this year its all about the number 2 in the gaming world!!

Last edited by Vampira132 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : God Damn Playstation!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm

X Blades - Just came out yesterday I believe. Looks like it has a decent story, great design & visualization.

Resident Evil 5 - Never got into the Resident Evil games though after watching whichever one my former roommate's girlfriend was playing... I'm not against the idea. Why not start with the newest one with supposedly the best graphics and hopefully equally great story?

Dynasty Warrios: Gundam 2 - It's a Gundam! 'Nuff said. (yay more mobile suits! Very Happy)

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Guitar Hero: Metallica
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Back to top Go down
Billu

Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? 21lmm8j
More Numbers : 7300280
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 am

My favorite game now is Fantasy, I've downloaded not long ago and could not stop playing. Now am waiting for some updates... It will be cool...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Totally forgot about this as it's been on/off for so long - think it's finally in the final stages though:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Ghostb10

Spoiler:

Quote :
The real Ghostbusters return in this videogame sequel to the Ghostbusters movies. Stars Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray reunite to reprise their roles as Spengler, Stantz, Zeddmore and Venkman. Supporting the ghost busting crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.

With Manhattain newly overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, it's up to you to take on the role of a new recruit joining the original, famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, you will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of uncanny phantasms and demons in an all-new, funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.

Publisher: Atari
Platform: Xbox 360
Release Date: June 16, 2009
Release Region: United States

Release Date: June 1, 2009
Release Region: United Kingdom

Release Date: June 19, 2009
Release Region: Australia

Bleh, if anyone over yonder happens to pick this up between June 1~15 please let me know how it plays. Cool
Back to top Go down
ShadyDarkLady
ShadyDarkLady

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 4
More Numbers : 7574697
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

I've been looking foward to the Sims 3, but now I have to wait until June. I like downloading anime characters on it, but now it is supposed to be easy to make your own. I've been mostly playing WOW, which is why I've been missing from the internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am

Omikron: Kharma

Took them long enough to get this one out... TBA 2009.... still waiting
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? Evil10
More Numbers : 7684630

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 pm

GameStop to Kick off the Launch of Resident Evil®️ 5 with Outbreak '09 Events Nationwide

The outbreak will spread to GameStop stores coast-to-coast tomorrow at 10 p.m., where attendees can enjoy the “Dress up Dead” costume contest and experience the highly-anticipated Resident Evil 5 game before it goes on sale at midnight. Event goers can also participate in GameStop’s first-ever March of the Living Dead.

In addition to widespread Outbreak ’09 events, GameStop is teaming up with Capcom to host a premier launch event in San Francisco’s Union Square the evening of March 12, 2009. Attendees can experience Resident Evil 5 before it goes on sale at midnight and meet the development team including co-producers and series veterans Jun Takeuchi and Masachicka Kawata.

For more information on an event near you, log on to www.gamestop.com/re5.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:49 pm

^^ I saw that in my local GAME shop but no one to go with sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7411211
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 pm

I don't play -- haven't got the attention span; too busy with jewelry-making and art -- but my husband does. And I am SO buying him Bayonetta when it comes out! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7356697
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm

To the person who mentioned the GhostBusters game-

The development company is on the north side of Dallas. My new boyfriend, Phil, is a huge gamer. He was in the focus testing group for the GhostBusters game, but if he had told me about it he would have had to kill me.*

*I mean that in the humorous spy sense. it dawned on me that we've been talking about domestic abuse- I don't mean it that way.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Some kick a$$ games are coming later on this year for the PS3. Some games im really looking forward to are...

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits
Wolfenstein (mentioned this earlier)
Dead Rising 2
BioShock 2
Max Payne 3
Call of Duty 6
Assassin's Creed 2 heart
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 am

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They're starting to push it back! Step one of it getting dropped again!!! I'm talking about Omikron Karma (previously called Omikron Exodus)

IGN website wrote:
Release Date: TBA 2010
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

SAW: The Video Game I am looking forward to this release!!! hail heart headbang
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? S1rl90
More Numbers : 7571100
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Scribblenauts! Even if I don't own a DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?   What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To..?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next