TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Centenarian desires 23rd husband

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Centenarian desires 23rd husband Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Centenarian desires 23rd husband Empty
PostSubject: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:05 am

A 107-year-old Malaysian woman has said she wants to get married again, for the 23rd time, as she fears her husband wants to leave her, says a report.

When Wook Kundor married four years ago to a man 70 years her junior their wedding photos made regional media.

But now she fears her husband will not return home after completing treatment for drug addiction in Kuala Lumpur.

She told reporters she felt "lonely" without her husband, ahead of the Muslim feast at the end of Ramadan.

'Insecurity'

Wook Kundor, who lives in northern Kuala Terengganu state, said she planned to visit her husband - Muhammad Noor Che Musa - if her neighbours would drive her to the capital, where he is receiving voluntary treatment.

She said she would re-consider her plans if the 37-year-old told her he still had feelings for her.

Speaking to The Star newspaper in Malaysia she said: "Lately, there is this kind of insecurity in me.

"I realise I am an aged woman... My intention to re-marry is to fill my forlornness, and nothing more than that."

Her husband, who used to be her lodger, had previously said it was "God's will" that he fell in love with his wife to be.

That's a cougar.
Seriously a 70 year age diffrence?
I wonder if it will last after he's done with detox.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Centenarian desires 23rd husband Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am

That's beyond cougar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 am

O_O Shocked Holy crap! 23? That's a new husband every 4 1/2 years! And that's me doing division, so it would start from birth if you go by that figure. Going by a later age, the time in between husbands would be smaller still.

Ginger in right. That's beyond cougar.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Centenarian desires 23rd husband 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:36 am

Her husband, who used to be her lodger, had previously said it was "God's will" that he fell in love with his wife to be.

mm yeah. ...can we say Player! :?

How sad and embarrassed I am for her. 23 husbands.. wonder if they all or most of them were her lodgers.

I don't think "God's will" was the "will" that's been on the mind of any of her husbands.

I wonder too if she really is "forlorn" or has an idea of what's going on and in fact kind of a part of it too. With so many of them, 23, I'd wonder if she just didn't pose up the marriage inloo of rent with an inheritance in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm actually wondering what happened to the other husbands. Divorce isn't something widely practice over there if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Centenarian desires 23rd husband 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 am

oooOO Embarassed Does make you wonder..really wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Centenarian desires 23rd husband Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:13 am

Could she have married her previous husbands when they were literally on their death beds?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centenarian desires 23rd husband   Centenarian desires 23rd husband I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Relationships-
Jump to: