TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+20
velvet spider
endless dark
ravengrim
JJ_Decay
Dark Gentleman
Nightmistress
Maxmordon
SPF
WrappedinReflection
DarkDreamer
helen damnation
Vampira132
Emmature
cynfullov
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
GothicScrybe
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
TheDarkHippie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Im on net looking for some ear infection remedies for my mum. She has some ear spray but she is still in pain, is there anything else she can do to ease the pain?
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

A lot of people that I've known that have had them ended up going to the doctor and getting antibiotics.

But if the pain is due to just a build up of wax and not other reasons some have used ear wax removers bought over the counter that's in a liquid form. It's poured into the ear, fizzes and in I think I remember after around 2 or 3 minutes you turn your head down on a paper towel or something and the wax drains out. I've known a couple people in the past that have had candling done.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 pm

How long has she had it?

I hope you can find her something that works and she feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:51 pm

^^ She has had it for about 3 days, she has been to the doctor and gotten some spray for her ear. Its some inflammation of the ear cannal I think, but she is still in alot of pain. I suppose pain killers is the only thing that could help - would a heated cloth covered over the ear not help?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Waiting for the intern to get back with my hot chocolate and donut. Then I can get back to work. grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
^^ She has had it for about 3 days, she has been to the doctor and gotten some spray for her ear. Its some inflammation of the ear cannal I think, but she is still in alot of pain. I suppose pain killers is the only thing that could help - would a heated cloth covered over the ear not help?

She must not get them often then? Usually keeping your ears warm and having no pressure on the areas on and around the ear help keep pain away.... I know way too much from experience. I get them a couple of times a year... usually around winter. I usually don't go to the doctor any more because the meds don't really do much and can actually make it feel worse. I remember my mom having to hold me down so she could put some drops of something in my ears... It felt like acid.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

^^ Like acid y'ouch! It doesnt hurt her when the drops go in so thats a good sign, but not sure if they are working as well as she hoped. I will try the heat idea and see if that does anything for her. No one in our family has ever suffered from an ear infection so shes the first (lucky girl hehe).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm

^^I mainly meant heat because it's usually cold winds that make my ears hurt worse. Putting heat on them may or may not work (I've never actually tried it like that), I just meant keep them bundled up and away from drafts.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

A warm, damp cloth will help an awful lot. I used to suffer from ear pain a lot when I was a child and that always helped. My Dad used to wrap a hot water bottle in a towel for me
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 am

Vampira132 wrote:

I always did mine the cheap way. Instead of buying all of those special ear cleaners I found the basics of what they are all made of. Depending on if it is swollen or not depends on which one you tell her to use. Either use rubbing alcohol by pouring it in, letting it sit for a while, and then dumping it out and repeat until you think you have gotten all of the infection out. Or use hydrogen poroxide instead. They both work wonders. I would do it a few times a day and my ear would be fine in a day or two.

When I went to work today one of the lifegaurds kept talking to me. He is a real cutie. I wanted to ask him his name and number, but I felt awkward because he went back by all of his other lifegaurd friends by the time I decided I wanted to ask. So I'm hoping I will remember what he looks like in the future and can talk to him if I see him again. Plus the guy I've been talking to on myspace might come here to see me. I kinda hope he does, but it wouldn't surprise me if it never happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 am

At the Shiseido warehouse in New Jersey for their huge sale...waiting for them to call my number. This place is madness!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Being lazy. I might go and buy more page tabs once the store opens so I can mark the chapters in all my (language text)books.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for your replies I'll send them back to my mum hug

~~

At the mo ive just had my crappy tea while watching King of the hill.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm about to get my mom up. We need to go grocery shopping and I might be getting the mirror to my sideview mirror replaced today. But if she keeps sleeping around like she is there is going to be no way that the place we are getting it from will still be open. Off I go to start shopping. I only wish this shopping trip was for stuff I wanted instead of stuff I need. There are some dresses I have my eye on at pyramid creations and some perfume and inscence from dark candles.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 am

I hope you mum is feeling better Vampira. I remember how painful they were when I was a child. I go them all the time. Could explain why I'm hard o hearing now. That or listening to my iPod on full blast Very Happy

I'm getting ready for work a the Art Gallery. I like working with him Smile
Can't wait to get back to Michael's and relax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 am

D*cking around until I have to go to work.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7346070
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Trying to find my paycheck and waiting for 2:30 when I get to go to work
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Relaxing. My mom's coming in a bit with a roast pork shoulder for seasoning. grin Crap...I have to clean my kitchen counters before she gets here! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Drinking plenty of fluids... my flu-bug thing has left me with a sinus infection. I haven't been sick for this long in a long time! At lease it doesn't happen often.

Also doing laundry, and getting ready to take a bath. Later this afternoon I plan on baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. grin
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 pm

I had to work today. I'm super tired and because of working out all day without food I can't eat enough now. I'm going to try to relax if I can ever get my hunger to die down.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

Avoiding school work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Avoiding school work.

Here here! hee hee. Well, I think I'm caught up finally though.. tongue
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:59 am

Debating on whether to work on the follow up to Fallen From Shadow or work on my magazine's February issue.

I'm thinking of adding old world things like gypsy stuff, fairies, legends and lore, etc.

Decisions, decisions...
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Catching up on breakfast while my my clients complete their reading tests.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Playing this addictive game called Dream Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: