TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat
    Number of posts : 7192
    : : The Fallen Angel
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' Evil10
    More Numbers : 7696447
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' Empty
    PostSubject: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 am

A Vietnamese man dug up his wife's corpse and slept beside it for five years because he wanted to hug her in bed, it has been reported.
    The 55-year-old man from a small town in the central province of Quang Nam opened up his wife's grave in 2004, moulded clay around the remains to give the figure of a woman, put clothes on her and then placed her in his bed, Vietnamnet.vn said.

The man, Le Van, told the website that after his wife died in 2003 he slept on top of her grave, but about 20 months later he worried about rain, wind and cold, so he decided to dig a tunnel into the grave "to sleep with her".

His children found out, though, and prevented him from going to the grave. So one night in November 2004 he dug up his wife's remains and took them home, Vietnamnet reported.

The father of seven said neighbours did not dare visit the house for several years.

"I'm a person that does things differently. I'm not like normal people," he was quoted as saying.

Wow,he's not kidding.
    I wasn't sure where to out this particular story,but I settled for here.
    That's really just sad.
    Back to top Go down
    cynfullov
    star member
    cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
    Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7654013
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

I hope he treated her as well in life as he seems to feel for her now that she is gone.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 am

O_O... That's kinda' creepy.
    Back to top Go down
    GothicScrybe
    vip member
    GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
    Number of posts : 2480
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' Evil10
    More Numbers : 7326799
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:08 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
    O_O... That's kinda' creepy.

I'll go one more and say REALLY creepy! omg
    Back to top Go down
    http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
    Emmature
    Emmature

Virgo Pig
    Number of posts : 1038
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' 2j4964z
    More Numbers : 7368514
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Reminds me of the story of Elena and her creepy doctor from the early part of the 20th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger_Snaps
    Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
    Number of posts : 4545
    : : Werewolf
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' Bjevig
    More Numbers : 7594093
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 pm

We can only hope the press wasn't just being polite in calling his physical desires as "hug". The man needs help.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
    Emmature
    Emmature

Virgo Pig
    Number of posts : 1038
    : : Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' 2j4964z
    More Numbers : 7368514
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 pm

^^That's just what I was thinking. And now Voltaire's "Dead Girls Like Me" is stuck in my head.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her'   Vietnamese man dug up wife's corpse 'so he could hug her' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1