TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch Empty
PostSubject: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:57 am

A wealthy private donor provided his airplane to fly in 80 volunteers from Los Angeles, along with 50 Haitian-American-doctors, in a gesture worth 400,000 dollars, said a Parisian volunteer who gave her name as Sylvie.

"We're trained as volunteer ministers, we use a process called 'assist' to follow the nervous system to reconnect the main points, to bring back communication," she said.

"When you get a sudden shock to a part of your body the energy gets stuck, so we re-establish communication within the body by touching people through their clothes, and asking people to feel the touch."

Next to her lay 22-year-old student Oscar Elweels, whose father rescued him from the basement of his school where he lay with a pillar on his leg for a day after the deadly January 12 quake.

His right leg was amputated below the knee and his left leg was severely bruised and swollen.

More than half of his fellow students died in the rubble of his school, although the rest of his family was unscathed, he said, thanking God.

"One hour ago he had no sensation in his left leg, so I explained the method to him, I touched him and after a while he said 'now I feel everything'," said Sylvie.

"Otherwise they might have had to amputate his other leg. Now his sister knows the method and she can do it."

Asked about the method being used on him, a smiling Elweels described it as "a sort of harmony between the nerves, a kind of exercise. I couldn't feel at all, but then I could."

Does he know Scientology? "Yes, it's a French organization," he said.

"All the patients are happy with the technique," said Sylvie. "But some doctors don't like the yellow T-shirts. It's a color thing," she insisted.

Another group of Scientologists distributed antibiotic pills. "The doctors said give everyone with wounds antibiotics," said Italian volunteer Marina.

Some doctors at the hospital are skeptical. One US doctor, who asked not to be named, snorted: "I didn't know touching could heal gangrene."

When asked what the Scientologists are doing here, another doctor said: "I don't know."

Do you care? "Not really," she said, wheeling an unconscious patient out of the operating room to join hundreds of others in the hospital's sunny courtyard.

Ahh yes Scientology to the rescue again. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Hee hee hee... The "don't know, don't care" part says it all.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 pm

wow.....
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7577425
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, as long as they're not doing any harm *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm

They are most likely going to end up billing the Haitian government later on. Scientology does nothing for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch   Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scientologists 'heal' Haiti quake victims using touch
Page 1 of 1