TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend

Go down 
+5
La Diva Carlotta
SPF
RedAngel
Ginger_Snaps
Emmature
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7355384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm not copying and pasting the whole article here because it's better to see the pictures of her.

I posted this under Relationships rather than Beauty or world news because I think the ultimate worst part of this is what people will do to please an unworthy lover.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100204/od_nm/us_woman_alba
Back to top Go down

Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I think it's pretty dumb to go to such extent to please someone who is in love with someone he's never met, but I can't talk too much... I've done a few stupid things here and there when it came to boys.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 2j4964z

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Me too. The dumbest being letting him use my credit card. I'll be paying that off for the next five years. She'll be dealing with this FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Hm.. Well, the one I gave a key to my apartment, so he came here mainly for free food and other needs..

The other, I kinda' started changing myself to something I thought he'd like.. I stopped drawing, stopped dressing the fairy/boho/oriental way that I sometimes like... in other words, I stopped being me. And he never even noticed... His concepts on women were pretty damn insulting too.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:18 pm

^been there. Got the T-shirt... literally... twice. Neither one fits right. First for a band one guy liked, second for another guy's Video Game for Charity. I now wear those when jogging and no other time. I'm my own woman, dammit!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't ever recall I ever changing who I was just to appeal to a guy--probably because I had very few boyfriends in my life; I could count them on half a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm

^^ Nothing wrong with being choosy.

This is awful -- she's beautiful! But that's beside the point. I agree with what's already been said here. The situation is sad and infuriating. And besides, if he doesn't like her the way she is, there'll never be a way to please him. She might as well find the one who likes her. He doesn't; he sure as hell doesn't love her.

It makes me so sad. She's such a cutie, and no doubt has a good heart. I want to hug her -- and bring her stateside, where she might have more options anyway (basing that on the last sentence or 2 of the article).
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7566162
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

i cant believe her friends suggested it, but if she wants to do it then ok..... However i think she needs to wait to get over the breakup first
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 am

That poor girl has more issues than I care to list at this moment. Someone needs to teach her the value of self worth.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:33 pm

You'd think by now there'd be a slew of gents knocking at her door.

Last time I happened to see Jessica, which was rather recently, she was a burnette not a blonde. Her ex must have been infatuated with the "blonde Jessica".

Thing is, what if after going through the "Alba make over" and she were to get him back, a different celeb captures his eye's fancy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:42 pm

^^^That would be a problem... Let's just hope he's enough of a douche to not take her back.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Sdd7oz

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 pm

cynfullov wrote:
You'd think by now there'd be a slew of gents knocking at her door.

Last time I happened to see Jessica, which was rather recently, she was a burnette not a blonde. Her ex must have been infatuated with the "blonde Jessica".

Thing is, what if after going through the "Alba make over" and she were to get him back, a different celeb captures his eye's fancy?

Ya ya...good point!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

cynfullov wrote:

And in an interview I read with Alba (yes I was bored in the house on Monday), she said she doesn't mind the cellulite and other body changes that resulted from her giving birth to her daughter -- but would those little details send the Alba-phile's world crashing down, I wonder? Just a little morbid curiosity.

And good point, Cyn, about the guy maybe getting finicky and wanting some other celeb later on. That guy just sounds like a waste.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Ya know, I never thought Jesica Alba's face was all that good looking. Her face is to pouty and child-like. But that's just my opinion. whistle

And she hasn't been in a good movie since...like....EVER! tongue
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm

RedAngel wrote:

It makes me so sad. She's such a cutie, and no doubt has a good heart. I want to hug her -- and bring her stateside, where she might have more options anyway (basing that on the last sentence or 2 of the article).

^me too!

There's just something so vulnerable in her eyes. She's vulnerable and the doctors are preying on her for publicity and her friends and lover who should be the ones saying "whoa, this is a dumb idea" are the ones cheering it on!

Well, thanks, guys, for counseling me through several breakups without ever suggesting that a new nose would fix all my problems!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 pm

^^^No true friend would ever suggest plastic surgery unless you were in a horrific accident... a new wardrobe on the other hand... shopping always puts me in a better mood grin

I agree that this girl is in the entirely wrong country.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm

That's so sad! She was a lovely girl before, in fact much lovelier than afterwards. To thine one self be true seems to spring to mind
Back to top Go down
Lolita Rose
Lolita Rose

Scorpio Horse
Number of posts : 114
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7566957
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

This is quite sad. The girl was so adorable beforehand. And I agree that the place that's performing the surgery is just preying on her to showcase their skills. What this girl really needs is a confidence boost!

I have to wonder what her ex-boyfriend thinks of all this. I'm willing to guess that he didn't think his comments and suggestions to her would make her go that far.

I've been on the other side of that fence before. In the last relationship I was in, I was always telling my girlfriend how it would be cute if she cut her hair short and dyed it black. The thing is, I didn't realize that I was doing something wrong, and that my comments were essentially me asking her to change herself, until it was too late. What may be a harmless side comment for you, may be a harsh critique to them. I know better now, but sometimes people don't see the full extent to which their words effect people. Especially if the people in question don't speak up.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend Evil10
More Numbers : 7313669
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

This is so sad, but it's amazing what people with low self-esteem will do and changing their looks is just a small part of it.

I feel for her because I seriously doubt the boy is going to stay with her no matter what she does.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend   Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfectly cute girl gets plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba to win back boyfriend
Page 1 of 1