TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+19
Daal1
Emmature
Zelda!
velvet spider
endless dark
WrappedinReflection
Spooky
SPF
GothicScrybe
Vampira132
helen damnation
TheDarkHippie
Nightmistress
cynfullov
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
MoonRaven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 am

So sorry to hear about your loss, Moon hug

lollirot: thank you so much for the input! How long have you been going to school for it? I am going to have to try online classes because the nearest schools that offer the program are ones I'd have to move closer to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:34 am

I'm so sorry for your loss Moon hug

Yup my eldest goes to High School in September. She's growing up fast, she's away this week canoeing and abseiling. The thought of my baby jumping off a mountain does not make me feel good but I've got to let her spread her wings some day.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks everyone. It pleases me that he finally gets to be with my grandmother again.
But my mom is taking it pretty hard. She feels guilty that she couldn't be there to say goodbye.
And her stupid sister doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Mrs. D I'm sure she will make you proud.

Today feels odd. I'm waiting for my moms friend to get here or my mom to get here to let her in. I'm thinking about downloading some mp3 files. I know my car can read those files but I've never tried it out. I'm wondering how many cds it will take to have my entire music collection saved as an mp3 file.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Sitting in front of my compy feeling blah. I overslept this morning and now I feel like crap. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7346070
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

In Rochester NY waiting for my friend to get outta work so we can meet up and then head out to her cottage on lake Ontario Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:
In Rochester NY waiting for my friend to get outta work so we can meet up and then head out to her cottage on lake Ontario Very Happy
you're in my city
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Sitting with the bf. He's watching supercross videos on YouTube and I'm reading. I really want to finish this book so I can start another one. I have too many books on my shelf that I still have to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm watching tv and trying to reformat all of my music. The three CD's I just burned mp3's on I'm about to go see if it works in my car. Matt woke up really late today. I ended up calling him to wake him up and he still had to go pick his friend up and eat while only having 45 min to get to work. He likes to leave to pick up his friend an hour before he has to go in. I don't know if I'm going to be hanging out with anyone tonight but hopefully I can get my music stuff taken care of. I have literally been working on it for 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 am

I just got back in from having dinner with my mom and the Mr. We took her out for her birthday, which was this past Monday. Happy birthday, mom! Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 am

I'm trying to calm down but it isn't work. I don't think I will be able to sleep at all tonight. I'm probably going to be up until matt gets here. That means I'm going to be up for another 7 hours unless for some reason they let him out early because his friend was going to take the rest of his shift. But since he got there so late I don't think they are going to let him and they are probably going to make him work longer then normal.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Watching this 19 part doccumentary on You Tube.

Trying to figure out if I'm going to buy the dvd or not.

For The Curious

Part 1

Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Unpacking, catching up on laundry, getting over jet lag. Had a great time in California. We spent one day in San Francisco, then a few days driving down the coast (B&B in Half Moon Bay, and stops in Pacifica and Capitola, and a few other little towns, and lots of sightseeing and photo-taking along Route 1). Friday was our friends' wedding -- the ceremony was among the redwoods at a Buddhist retreat (where we spotted a couple deer on the grounds earlier that morning), and the reception was outside with plenty of dancing and frisbee-throwing. All-vegetarian dinner, and a cake with an all-vegan layer. Smile

Had a really good time, but we're glad to be back with a couple spare days. Hope everyone here is having a good weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
Highschool already Mrs. D?? That's great!!

My grandfather died this morning. Problem with his lungs. I don't want to be upset about it cause he wasn't treated well by my uncle. My mom would have gone to Portugal and kicked her brothers a$$ if she could.
He kinda went downhill since my grandmother died. And I know he's happier with her now.
candles Deus lhe guarda

Moon, I just saw this. I'm so sorry for your loss. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Red: I'm so glad you had a good time. I know there is a lot of stuff on here for you to process and I'm sure your very tired. But when you do get a chance to do all of that I'm excited to hear details about your trip.

Matt and I are about to go to my moms friends 4th of july party. We also have to go to the gas station for gas and smokes as well as the post office before hand.... but it will work out.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Unpacking, catching up on laundry, getting over jet lag. Had a great time in California. We spent one day in San Francisco, then a few days driving down the coast (B&B in Half Moon Bay, and stops in Pacifica and Capitola, and a few other little towns, and lots of sightseeing and photo-taking along Route 1). Friday was our friends' wedding -- the ceremony was among the redwoods at a Buddhist retreat (where we spotted a couple deer on the grounds earlier that morning), and the reception was outside with plenty of dancing and frisbee-throwing. All-vegetarian dinner, and a cake with an all-vegan layer. Smile

Had a really good time, but we're glad to be back with a couple spare days. Hope everyone here is having a good weekend. Smile

Hey's You! It's good to see you! I'm glad you had'a good time too! Smile

And I'm happy you have'a couple of spare days to rest up!

----

uh. I am having the awlfulist time posting today. I can't think.
I shoulds just be silent

-------

http://www.darkrealm13.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1686
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: