TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Its the end of the world as we know it...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Its the end of the world as we know it... Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7674007
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Its the end of the world as we know it... Empty
PostSubject: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 am

and I feel fine (sorry, couldn't avoid it)

Ok, heres the scenario. With all the hype being put into the 2012 end of the world thing, what would be just another day is accidently made to the apocalypse from all the hype fed into it. Weather a stray bomb launches or a disease was accidently released from a lab or people just lose their sh*t and start acting crazy from the fear that "the end is here" or any other of the thousands of possible things that could happen doesn't matter, what matters is the world as we know it is now over in the blink of an eye and for some reason you survived the initial happenings.

What do you do to ensure your survival?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Its the end of the world as we know it... S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7575814
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Well I mean that all depends. Would I be the only one in the world that survived or would there be others as well? If I wasn't sure what would I do? If I didn't find anyone that survived I would be sad but to my friends and family I would have a time for sadness and burry them. Then I guess I would use my hunting instincts for what I need and what I don't need. Then go out traveling with supplies to see if I could find anyone or anything else. After a certain point I would just go back home and do things I wanted to do and settle down in detroit. We have the most fresh water supply so it seems fitting to use that to my advantage.

If there were other people living I would have to judge them if I trusted them or not. I don't trust easily so even in this type of situation I don't think I would. You do what you do because it's not only for safety but living stratagies to keep yourself alive. If I did trust them I would group up with said people and start anew after checking everything out. If I didn't I would go out on my own until I found someone I did or make sure I had old faithful when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Its the end of the world as we know it... Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7339505
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

well, me and my friends decided in my ant 101 class (evolution) that we were just going to buy an old missle silo or underground bunker made for safety from nukes and bunker there for three years or so. were going to stock it full of everything we need and lock ourselves in until the earth has recovered, the deadly poisions are gone and the zombies have eaten all the humans then either decayed off or eaten eachother to extinction out of starvation. then we're coming out and starting a new kingdom over our rule Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Its the end of the world as we know it... 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7566858
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 pm

I'll turn straight-up apocalyptic Road Warrior/The Road style, sorry, but I'd become some marauding monster looking for water and fuel while carrying crazy makeshift weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Its the end of the world as we know it... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7577024
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 pm

I'd learn to ride a horse and quick (gas will run out sooner or later). The rest I would just take moment by moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it...   Its the end of the world as we know it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it...
Page 1 of 1