TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+18
Emmature
Siddicus Rex
endless dark
JJ_Decay
SPF
Glamboy
DarkDreamer
helen damnation
TheDarkHippie
Spooky
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
cynfullov
angelofthenight
GothicScrybe
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 pm

At the local diner with the hubby enjoying some fried eggs and french fries...and buttered toast with jelly. Man, it's soooo hot out!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

^^I hear ya. It's 90 degrees here with humidity at 38%.

Matt and I just got back. I was going to stay and make him play cards with us but it kinda seemed like an off I don't wanna do this day. So I came home with him and he left to go take care of his dogs before he has to go to work. So the rest of my day is going to be pretty much just sitting around doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 am

Watching some stupid matchmaking show on NBC. What a snoozefest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 am

Looking around online. I'm at my parent's house currently (for the 4th). My internet is still out at my house.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Getting the word out about my new book and my newly re-launched YouTube station.

Just see my journal if interested. Wink

devildance
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Well I was supposed to go see my brother for lunch today, but he made other plans and now I'm waiting on him to be free. The thing that upsets me is I had to build my schedual for this weeks so I gave him first dibs. He was the on that picked today and the time. Then magically he was in a parade that he had to go to with my aunt and uncle and now they are finishing up eating at a chinese restraunt. It seems pointless for me to even go over there and eat with him since he is out eating now.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7580313
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Catching up a bit on what i've missed here and enjoying my day off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm

^ Aw I've missed you! Glad to see your ok and that your having a good day off with'a..
little bit of a break coming soon from summer classes! Smile

At the moment I'm here... and reading up on the online news.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 pm

I just finished giving the few lil' hearse cars and water globes I have a dusting.

And I think my skull globe has a leak now. I must have rubbed on it too hard. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

^^I hope it can either be fixed or there really isn't anything wrong with it.

I'm trying to relax in my house a bit. It's super hot out. My brother ended up calling me and I went out with him for a bit then went driving around trying to find some place that would cash zombies check. Matt already left for work. Zombie said she might want to hang out tonight, and if I have time I was thinking about telling Janet I would come over to play cards with her so she keeps her mind off of bad things and doesn't resort to cutting. (see rant thread) I feel bad because my mom took the day off of work and I havne't really spent any time with her besides the few minute chat telling me about missie.

She is laying down right now but I think Janet needs someone. I don't know what is going to happen with my mom today though. So since the tempeture is in the upper 90's and the humidity is near the 50's I think I'm going to watch tv or something until it gets closer to night fall. Hopefully things will cool off then.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 am

^ Thanks muches.

Hopefuily it's cooled down. And I truly hope that your Mom's friend hasn't been in so much hurt that she's hurt herself. It's horrible that someone would kidnap her doggy. I hope they find her and that she's ok. I've had 3 other dogs in my thoughts the past couple days, I'll add her to the list too now.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

Being lazy. Too hot outside. My house is nice is cool Very Happy
Gonna eat breakfast soon and shower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 am

Watching Charmed and surfing the net at my parents house still tongue
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 am

Working on two new books and stuff for House Dusk...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm just sitting around waiting for my moms friend to get here to help her clean her room and I'm waiting to hear from matt. I really hope he can come over today. I haven't seen him since sunday. I kinda have a feeling that won't happen though. I'm thinking about looking up some different pieces of gothic style furniture. Any suggestions besides what is on the board?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Watching TV and having a beer.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 am

Watching Dr. Who & drinking gluten-free beer. Smile
About to give the chinny a dust bath
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Having 1/2 a Luna bar and preparing to deal with 100-degree temps. It's still about 88 in here; the work a/c is chugging and doing its best.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 am

I'm totally avoiding outside today, plus my wisdom tooth is making its' 8-10 month movement that it has for the last 5 years. I'm in so much pain right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

Catching up on e-mails.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

Spooky wrote:
I'm totally avoiding outside today, plus my wisdom tooth is making its' 8-10 month movement that it has for the last 5 years. I'm in so much pain right now.

hug I'm sorry your in so much pain.
I hope it doesn't hurt for very long. sad or frown

Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 am

It's official. Blueberry is my least favorite of the yogurt flavors. Trying to have my breakfast: blueberry yogurt, cereal, and diet Cherry Pepsi. Wish I had plain vanilla yogurt instead, but meh.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am

Spooky wrote:

hug Hope you feel better soon. Yeah, best to just stay in.

Having a seat now. I'm a little woozy from this heat; normally heat doesn't bother me, but this is a little too much.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Is your boss there with you???
We don't want you passing out in there and no one to come help you.
You may need to go home.

I was going to ask, I think you do, but if you have'a source of running water there, you could make a cold compress with paper towels if nothing else or let the water run across your wrists for just a minute or two... BUT! ... I don't want you getting up, passing out and hitting your head on something and getting hurt.

Maybe the boss if he's there could get it for you?

Neutral You know... besides it being too hot in there to work in, the humidity isn't good for the framings and neither customer welcoming. ~ Plea for an AC upgrade.

Oh and that "Plea" is my reasonings = plea behind wanting for better and was in no way intended as a suggestion for you to make'a "plea" for it. Doing such things in some employemts could get'cha fired.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

^^ Aw, thanks Cyn. hug Please don't worry, though. It's just heat compounded by hormones, but I'm taking breaks when I need to. The water-over-the-wrists idea sounds really good... might try that.

You're right about the a/c, too -- not a good temp in here for the artwork at all, and not so appealing if a customer comes in (though 80 is better than 100, I guess). Boss tells me that a new a/c unit for the bldg. would be $11K... sounds outrageous. There's probably a better way, but he doesn't really listen to my suggestions anymore. :/ We do have a fan for circulation; better than not having one. Hope you're staying cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: