TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+13
Emmature
SPF
RedAngel
Vampira132
endless dark
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
Spooky
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
QueenbHorror
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Having lunch. Eating some kind of poultry. Not sure if it's turkey or chicken. Got it from the deli buffet and it wasn't labeled. It was the only thing there that wasn't swimming in sauce.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm sitting around. I have no idea what is going on today. All I know is at some point Alyssa has to pick up some stuff she left at my house and I'm supposed to visit my cousin Carol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Spooky wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Can I come too? tongue

We don't need em Diva, us East Coast peoples could chill. Our Ocean is way bigger then their silly ol lakes anyways.

grin
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Michael went to the resort riding.
I worked this morning. Will be working this weekend. I have Monday Tuesday off.
I'm just catching up on some shows. Gonna take a bath. And continue to do nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6148407
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Just picked up some fabric for some renfest costumes I have to get started on. Want to get started on them now, but having my niece crawling up my butt every two seconds makes that impossible. Besides that I'm contemplating going to a local burlesque show tonight, but I feel lazy so idk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Practicing violin. I'm really wondering how I'm going to accomplish this in the dorms... I don't even like to practice when my family is here, how am I going to do it in a building full of people I don't even know?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm watching haven with my mom. After that I'm helping her get something loaded on her computer. She is very naive when it comes to technology. Then we are probably going to play cards or something.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 am

Planning on getting up, clean the place then hubby needs to take me to Kirkstall Abbey since we can't go to Whitby.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm waiting to figure out what exactly is happening tonight. I should probably get some advil and pop a few of those because my head is starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Getting ready to go out tonight with a great couple of people. I hardly seem to go out to clubs or bars, so I'm hoping it will be a good night and I won't be so anti-social :X Woohoo for liquid courage
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Sitting around. Listening to music.
Maybe I'll read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Just finished an Avatar marathon. And it's kind of obvious... I just thought I'd try "music bending" tomorrow.... AKA I'm going to practice my violin tomorrow XD
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I just got back home from a very loooong day. I went kayaking with some friends, had lunch with them, floundered around Westchester County for a few hours then met with other friends for dinner. I'm pooped! And my arms are beginning to hurt from rowing. i think I'll be calling it a night soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Practicing my violin again.... good news: I'm starting to finger the notes without looking at the fingerboard. Bad news: Now I'm starting to hit two strings at once. Neutral More practice to make it right I guess.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm watching tv with my mom. I went to frankenmouth today and I had a great day. Last night I met up with QBH. I had an awesome time even though alyssa got horribly ill. Thank goodness for QBH's bf for driving me home. Let's just say I had more then I was planning on drinking.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

^^ Soo much fun!

Watching some t.v. while getting ready to continue on some renfest costumes I have to get done!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Editing my Netflix queue. My husband keeps adding stuff like "Raise the Red Lantern". I prefer action and sci-fi stuff. LOL My husband's such a girl.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 am

^^ LOL, I'm with you there Diva. Occasionally I'll watch something really moving, like "Frida" or like some really emotional anime, but usually "Tomb Raider" is as chick-flick-y as I get. Parts of "Lord of the Rings" are moving too, but those movies are in a class by themselves; I can watch them any time.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I cant watch Lord of the rings, not all three and definetly not all at the same time. In fact I've never seen all three completely, 3 movies about walking midgets with big dirty feet and their friends that seem to be off doing thier own things most of the time just isn't for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm just sitting around. I wanted to get up early today, but that didn't work out as planned. My mom is magically missing. I should find out where she disappeared to. I'm also trying not to think too much, get too upset emotionally, and not think about my poor bank account quickly going down to nothing. Ugh I needsome monies. This always happens around this time of the semester and I haven't even gotten books or school supplies yet.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7568788
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I am all moved in my new home for my 3 year stay in Omaha!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

^^Yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm sitting around doing nothing hoping someone will magically get ahold of me to hang out.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm going to bed! Well I'm going to go to bed. I'm not so good at scheduling my time so I actually go to bed early, but I need to get better at that.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

SPF- Woohoo! Hope you like you're new place Smile

It's going to be another long night of sewing over here. Took my mom earlier for her biopsy results, and although her liver was damaged due to chemo the doctor believes it will heal it self with the help of some new medication. At first I was worrying about cancer coming back, but now it's the whole organ transfer fear. If it's not one fear, it's another. *sigh*

Back to sewing! Making these renfest costumes my b!tch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: