TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+13
Emmature
SPF
RedAngel
Vampira132
endless dark
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
Spooky
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
QueenbHorror
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm

My valentine's day will be like any other day.
I'm broke.
I have an appointment with my mom tomorrow. And Michael made one to check out his neck.
So it'll be chilli for dinner. And the usual doing our own thing until about 8 or 9 when we might watch a documentary or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 am

I finally finished up my assigned reading for one class... Now just another assigned reading, a discussion paper, an essay draft and final draft, and 4 labs to do @_@

Thank you college. Thank you.

I don't need sleep anyway.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6149720
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 am

Making some coffee and trying to figure out what I should do for the day. I ended up dropping my classes for the rest of the semester (and getting a voucher to re-do them in the fall-no charge) just to get re-settled at home and be there for my dad. I think today will be a cleaning/packing day for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Totally did exactly what I said we would tongue
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Was supposed to go out for Mexican tonight but someone couldn't get his fat a$$ out of bed. Then he gets mad at me for waking him up. wtf
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583692

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

For the sake of experimentation I'm going to try eating a "veggie protein link," or what I imagine is supposed to be a veggie hot dog.

Smells terrible and I remain skeptical.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

^^That sounds gross. Good luck! I've yet to try veggie hot dogs and other fake meats.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I immediately regret that decision.

It smelled horrible and I'm actually feeling a little sick now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 am

^^^Steer clear of 'veggie' meats. Almost all of them are disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^^Steer clear of 'veggie' meats. Almost all of them are disgusting.

I don't know how people eat that sh*t.

f**k me. I have half an urge to devour a bison just to make the terrible feeling stop.

Of course then I remember I have absolutely no money and could not afford a bison, especially at this time of night. I imagine there would be a surcharge.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

I'm baking vegan chocolate cupcakes. grin
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

You can't make vegan cupcakes because you would have to have killed the majestic grain to make it. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

Madelchai wrote:

Well, most vegetarians/vegans I know don't. I think it was mainly a commerce ploy. They were so confused about vege/vegans missing out on the meat part of the food pyramid that they tried to come up with something to fill that void. It would also be a good way to get those who are thinking of going vege/vegan to stay meat eaters.

But then I have no proof anyway and am probably just coming off as a conspiracy theorist.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

You can't make vegan cupcakes because you would have to have killed the majestic grain to make it. tongue

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am

Getting my morning off to a great start by pissing people off. Smile My friend is mad at me because I'm not contributing money for a group gift for another friend's kid. Apparently, she had already purchased the gift assuming I'd be chipping in - now she says she's cancelling the order entirely. Anywho, 5 people putting in $35 a person equals $175...that's too much for a gift for a one year old kid who's parents we're always talking sh*t about. Just because everyone else is a hypocrite doesn't mean I have to be one too. Just sayin'.

I hate people.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 am

Good god I just got done watching a shittier movie than a Uwe Boll flick.

I didn't think it possible but it exists.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Madelchai wrote:

Well, most vegetarians/vegans I know don't. I think it was mainly a commerce ploy. They were so confused about vege/vegans missing out on the meat part of the food pyramid that they tried to come up with something to fill that void. It would also be a good way to get those who are thinking of going vege/vegan to stay meat eaters.

But then I have no proof anyway and am probably just coming off as a conspiracy theorist.

Fake meat is sh*t, and I've tried enough to know. It tastes processed because it is. So much easier, tastier and healthier to just go for whole foods for protein choices, i.e. legumes (or a legume burger whose contents you can be sure of -- gotta either read the ingredients or make it yourself). And I believe you're right, Nsane -- any topic on which people are lacking the facts is a topic on which someone can capitalize and profit.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Just because everyone else is a hypocrite doesn't mean I have to be one too. Just sayin'.

Agreed. Smile How much can you really compromise yourself just to keep up appearances (and not give yourself heartburn)?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Cleaning out my closet, and throwing out a lot of junk. Forgot how much random crap I have :p
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

^^Good idea. I need to do that also...I have accumulated so much stuff over the years with very limited space Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

^^ I need to do more of that in the studio, too. I know there are things in there I've forgotten I even own. blush

Just had lunch; just remembered I still need to take my iron pill. Then, I think I'll take the four-legged one for a walk.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 pm

$175 gift???
These people are out of their minds!!

Just got in from the Apple Store.
Michael wanted a computer upgrade. His MacBook Pro isn't powerful enough to run his music recording software smoothly.
So he got himself a Mac Mini.
I'll be getting the Pro and his mom will get my white MacBook.
She currently uses my old PowerBook G4. It's on it's way out.
Yay for new computers tongue
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Getting my morning off to a great start by pissing people off. Smile My friend is mad at me because I'm not contributing money for a group gift for another friend's kid. Apparently, she had already purchased the gift assuming I'd be chipping in - now she says she's cancelling the order entirely. Anywho, 5 people putting in $35 a person equals $175...that's too much for a gift for a one year old kid who's parents we're always talking sh*t about. Just because everyone else is a hypocrite doesn't mean I have to be one too. Just sayin'.

I hate people.

$35 for a gift for someone else's kid? f**k that. Someone's skimming off the top.

I had a hard enough time popping in $5 around the holidays and the occasion $2 for Powerball at the office. (I hate doing it all the time, but I don't want to be that one a**hole who missed the winning ticket)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am

I'm about an hour into watching (the complete restore of) Metropolis. Holy crap this movie is long!
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 am

Getting ready to go get my hair trimmed this morning. Thinking about going to Salvation Army too, to see if they still have a coat I've seen a while ago. (probably not, but it gives me something to do afterwards)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm

I just did some very limited cleaning. If I can get into the swing of things, I'm probably going to get the rest of this place cleaned sooner or later. I'm hoping since I already started, I can finish it all. I still have to do some recording homework. It isn't hard, but it requires me to look up a lot of stuff I'm not interested in for material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: