TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:20 pm

International Blasphemy Rights Day is a campaign seeking to establish September 30th as a day to promote free speech and to stand up in a show of solidarity for the freedom to challenge, criticize, and satirize religion without fear of murder, litigation, or reprisal. The event was created as a reaction against those who would seek to take away the right to satirize and criticize a particular set of beliefs that have been given a privileged status over other beliefs.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/happy_international_blasphemy_rights_day/
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Here's my attempt at blasphemy: Satan is actually more benevolent than God. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Here's my attempt at blasphemy: Satan is actually more benevolent than God. tongue

I actually think there's evidence to support this in the bible....
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:22 pm

well god damn it, its about time someone thought of this
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:26 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

I actually think there's evidence to support this in the bible....

Oh I know but it is considered blasphemy. There are theistic Satanists that believe that Satan was the original creator and then was deposed by Yahweh (they take that weird verse in Genesis where the reading implies that the world was created twice).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 pm

^^^That's a weak argument. The bible is a conglomeration of different verses and texts that were consolidated centuries after they were created. That particular difference is more from the patchwork process than an ode to double creation.

Though I will always find it interesting how their god talks in the plural (our, us) when referring to creation of things.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Just one day in the year to be blasphemous???
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Sorry I missed this, oh yeah, I think this is a picture of Allah and Muhammed: king farao

I don't see the big deal, they look like nice guys to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Though I will always find it interesting how their god talks in the plural (our, us) when referring to creation of things.

Arguments are made that the early Jews were in fact henotheistic, meaning they acknowledge and believe in many gods but prefer to worship only one god.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

Arguments are made that the early Jews were in fact henotheistic, meaning they acknowledge and believe in many gods but prefer to worship only one god.

The creation story of Adam and Eve is taken virtually word for word from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and a series of Sumerian writings, when their God states; "now they will be as us" being the most telling since that is phrase used by a quartet of Sumerian Gods when they combine their power to make man and woman. From the Egyptian writings they borrow the idea of using the dust and dirt of the earth to create a man, and use a bone from him to create his wife. All of it seems to me as a way for ancient Hebrews to use the well known tales of the former ruling class of Egyptian and Sumerians to keep power over their own people.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Via Ms. Damnation....

Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  300085_247323531984437_100001203775333_778201_874008177_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!    Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy International Blasphemy Rights Day!
Page 1 of 1