TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7495390
Registration date : 2008-09-09

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm waiting for my coffee to finish brewing, and trying to figure out how much work I need to do each day in order to get everything done by the end of the semester. I'm also wondering why I agreed to take on some extra days at work. I need the money, but on the other hand it's finals time so working extra might not have been the best idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Avoiding the mountain of course work I have to do by Tuesday Very Happy I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7563545
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 am

Lounging on the sofa. Competing with the cat for the World's Laziest Mammal trophy.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7562581
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Lounging on the sofa.  Competing with the cat for the World's Laziest Mammal trophy.

That distinction goes to my supervisor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Dicking around online at my parents place. Internet is kinda' slow here.

Also studying Russian and Japanese to waste time. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:00 am

Trying to stay awake as long as I can so I can be prepared for third shift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey, Ginger. I work third shift. Really the only true prep you can get is working it. I didn't start getting used to it until I worked it a few weeks. Keeping physically active and busy (and caffeinated) during those hours is what seemed to do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:55 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Hey, Ginger.  I work third shift.  Really the only true prep you can get is working it.  I didn't start getting used to it until I worked it a few weeks.  Keeping physically active and busy (and caffeinated) during those hours is what seemed to do it for me.

I was initially hired onto third shift but was moved to second within a few months. I am supposed to back on thirds, but I don't trust the lead to actually keep me on thirds because he absolutely won't take charge of his (second) shift, and thus offloads all the work onto me. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't wake up too early and thus make me tired sooner.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Trying to teach myself CSS and HTML. So far so good!
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7561371
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Looking at the potential of buying a condo here to live in and then rent out in the next couple of years.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 am

Madelchai: I'd say to do it! Being a landlord is a very lucrative venture!

I'm currently taking a snack break. I've been cleaning most of today, and still have more to do. I should get back to it soon (even though I really don't want to clean anymore...)
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7659564
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:41 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
It is but there is the other side to it also. Every time something breaks he'll get a call to fix it, and he has to be prepared to be "the a**hole" if they don't pay the rent for months on end. And he'll have to replace or repair stuff after people move out, and hire a lawyer too draft a lease agreement because he'll want that to be solid. And then there's the licenses he'll need just to be able to rent in the first place and any number of things I could be missing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 am

endless dark wrote:
DarkDreamer wrote:
It is but there is the other side to it also. Every time something breaks he'll get a call to fix it, and he has to be prepared to be "the a**hole" if they don't pay the rent for months on end. And he'll have to replace or repair stuff after people move out, and hire a lawyer too draft a lease agreement because he'll want that to be solid. And then there's the licenses he'll need just to be able to rent in the first place and any number of things I could be missing...

True. And sometimes the tenants can completely f**k up the apartment, so much so that their security deposit won't cover all the repairs. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

Or the tenants boiler/water heater/toilet/whatever can give out at the worst possible time (like while you're on vacation or otherwise away...)

However, from the landlords I've spoken with, they all seem to agree that it is a very good decision financially.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:00 pm

No internet at home so HELLO from the library!
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm debating whether or not to head to the local coffee shop. It would provide me with a place to study that doesn't have computers, cats, or other distractions. But, I'm pretty broke right now and I shouldn't really be spending money going out for coffee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Sitting in the computer lab for a few more minutes before leaving for my Japanese class. Think I'll go to the store before that though and buy some caffeine so I can stay awake until Kaffeestunde.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 am

Even though my house is begging to be cleaned I am working on a doll dress or a diorama.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Taking a break from studying... I was able to focus on studying for a few solid hours today.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:41 am

I'm sending out job applications, and no, I will not give my job a 2 week notice because they don't deserve it; they refuse to tell me vitally important information about my job, so why should I tell them whether or not I am leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Waiting on my car to be serviced at the dealership and getting slightly annoyed by the programme on the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 am

I'm feeling a tiny bit romantic so I'm browsing dresses/gowns just in case an occasion arises when I need to wear a dress.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:47 am

I have an urge to go deer hunting with a traditional bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Being sad.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 am

Ruminating. Was it something I said? Something I did? Another sleepless night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:32 am

Sitting in my apartment, waiting for another girl to arrive so we can go get my visa, get my bank account worked out, drop documents off at my school, and possibly finally get a phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: