TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

movies that make you squirm?

Go down 
+9
Eyvind
Maxmordon
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
deadcoldgothgirl
helen damnation
Vampira132
lollirot
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256
Registration date : 2008-07-23

movies that make you squirm? Empty
PostSubject: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Or that scared your knickers off or that just left you feeling sick and dirty for watching. What were they?

I'm a huge horror movie fan and just try and seek out the grosses, most goriest, brutal films out there. Thus far....eh, I've seen about two that made me go "Woooooooah"

One was Imprint, asian horror flick. First time I watched it, I was just Shocked because of the 1-2 minute torture scene. Had to watch it again after my first viewing because I was still in the "what the hell did I just watch" state.

The second one was Irreversible. Man, where do I begin? It's a brilliant film, all told backwards and whatnot. But, it made me feel a little sick because Monica Bellucci *she stars in it* gets raped and it's a pretty fugging brutal rape...smashed face and all. Just brutal.

Taken, after many viewings of it, the shock value has gone away. I really should of only watched them once instead of multiple times Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : movies that make you squirm? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Have you seen the Ichi the Killer? Thats another Asian flick but very gory!

There has only ever been one film that scares me and thats The Exorcist! Not being in control scares me a bit - but only in the being possessed way - if that makes sense lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : movies that make you squirm? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Not within the genre of horror but "Last exit to Brooklyn" made me actually sick - the gang rape scene was quite horrific sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Well, Gangs of New York kind of gives me the oogies, just because of the butcher beat up scene...I was like, "Oooh, ouchiesss" while watching that... and Feed, an Australian film that I've talked about before... it's chock full of wtf moments... (If anyone dares, some of the mild scenes are on Youtube)
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
Have you seen the Ichi the Killer? Thats another Asian flick but very gory!

There has only ever been one film that scares me and thats The Exorcist! Not being in control scares me a bit - but only in the being possessed way - if that makes sense lmao Very Happy

Ooh man, yes, I've seen it! Was purdy good and that guy -- the dude with the slits on his face? Hot. First Asian guy I ever found attractive. Ow, ow.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : movies that make you squirm? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:20 pm

silent hill 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : movies that make you squirm? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Call me stupid but certain scenes in the Saw movies make me cringe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : movies that make you squirm? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 pm

^^ Same here, like the first one when the guy was cutting his foot off. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7562961
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Not within the genre of horror but "Last exit to Brooklyn" made me actually sick - the gang rape scene was quite horrific sick

My fist time watching "A Clockwork Orange" the rape scenes made me sick too.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : movies that make you squirm? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Had exactly the same effect on me Matt! I just got the feeling that I either had to turn the thing off or leave the room! Quite horrible
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : movies that make you squirm? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:11 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
^^ Same here, like the first one when the guy was cutting his foot off. Shocked

Yeah things like that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : movies that make you squirm? S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:37 pm

I saw A Clockwork Orange when I was 13 and didn't had much effect in me. For a moment I thought I was watching a watered down version, but no.

I try to avoid films like Saw since I now I will jump out of my seat but sometimes you accidentaly watch some French independent silent film and you squirm... like Un Chien Andalou:

This is only a picture of the moment before:

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20071208elpepucul_8/XLCO/Ies/chien_andalou.jpg

This is the actual moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VHzx6C_HHc
Back to top Go down
Eyvind
Eyvind

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 284
: : movies that make you squirm? Th_fyo10
More Numbers : 7590460

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 pm

The Tingler
vincent price

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053363/
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
I saw A Clockwork Orange when I was 13 and didn't had much effect in me. For a moment I thought I was watching a watered down version, but no.

I try to avoid films like Saw since I now I will jump out of my seat but sometimes you accidentaly watch some French independent silent film and you squirm... like Un Chien Andalou:

Ooh man, I thought that was one of the coolest scenes in that movie!! Just really amazed by it. I love french fims; they're so sick.

You guys should check out À l'intérieur (Inside). Absolutely gory movie and full of squimish scenes. After I showed it to my friends, they all got a little sick. naughty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzhtH6B5hM
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : movies that make you squirm? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:29 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
silent hill 1 and 2

I'm pretty sure there has only been one movie made thus far.

The only movie that has ever made me shiver was Evil Dead: Legend of Samhein. It was the scene where the inbred cannibal was pulling the intestines of a guy right out of his butt. Usually the gore in movies make me salivate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am

lollirot wrote:
Maxmordon wrote:

Ooh man, I thought that was one of the coolest scenes in that movie!! Just really amazed by it. I love french fims; they're so sick.

You guys should check out À l'intérieur (Inside). Absolutely gory movie and full of squimish scenes. After I showed it to my friends, they all got a little sick. naughty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzhtH6B5hM

Wow that looked awesome lollirot!! headbang
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : movies that make you squirm? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 am

In Saving Private Ryan; the really slow stabbing scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 pm

The scene in Hostel where the guy's ankles are slit really made me cringe... then again the majority of that movie as well as the Saw movies make me squirm overall.
Other than those... nothing really bothers me horror-wise.
Yet to see Hostel 2 though... but... same principle/concept.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 pm

^^ Hostel Part 2 is the best Hostel in my opinion. The scene where there is a lady in the bath tub with a scyth cutting this lady and covering her body in blood - so AWESOME!! And very much like Countess Bathory heart
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 pm

^^^^^ YEEEEEEEEEEES! I thought I was the only person *let alone gal* who thought that scene was so freakin' awesome/hot.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 pm

^^ Glad im not the only one hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 pm

I can't believe it but... "The Mist" has plenty of squirming moments. Maybe not as many as Saw/Hostel but quite a few. ;-;
Spider-things coming out of the M.P...
Venom webbing and that guy's leg...
Tentacle's with fangs ripping a kid apart...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Spooky wrote:
In Saving Private Ryan; the really slow stabbing scene.

Ahh yes I had forgotten that movie.... a lot of squirm moments in it. It's one of my very favorites... yet I hate to watch it for how depressing/gorey it is at points. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : movies that make you squirm? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am

I don't watch any of the Jaws movies (I have a fear of sharks ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

Man, I must be getting tired... at first read I saw "I don't watch any of the Jews movies" and was like "Huh?!?"
Thought maybe "Passion of the Christ" (I don't know, never seen it... no desire to either)... but rereading it makes sense. I've never seen any of the "Jaws" movies either... somehow just haven't had a desire to, seems like it'd be quite corny.
I assume, at the very least, it has crappy 1980s gore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: movies that make you squirm?   movies that make you squirm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

movies that make you squirm?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next