TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Even more problems I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Even more problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Even more problems S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7589352
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

I am sorry to polute this forum more with whats going wrong in my life but It seams two other friends aren't speaking to me now.

The reason is this, At a party of mine my boyfriend got very drunk and was threatened with an Axe and so he wresteled it off the girl and came up to my room with it where I was sleeping. Later I awoke and tried to get him out cause I was pissed off with him. I came downstairs and asked people to help me get him out. They said, once youv'e got the axe of off him. At this point I didn't know he had an axe. He came downstairs and was really angery and then left. We were all pretty scared and shaken. But that was kinda that.

He sent me an email ending it cause he had done too much wrong. I said no I'd rather enjoy myself with you than feel crap with out you. So we stayed together.

Apparently by doing so I've put my friends in danger.

Heres a snippet of conversation between me and one of these girls.

Quote :
'Make the girls want hate and the guys wanna stare....... (nah)(D) (um)(R) (li) (um)(st) says (17:25):
yeah well to be honest , while your still going out with craig im not that comftable hanging out
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:25):
Why, even when he isn't there
'Make the girls want hate and the guys wanna stare....... (nah)(D) (um)(R) (li) (um)(st) says (17:26):
yeah , i would never tell you how to live your life or what to do , but i think its pretty much outrages your going out with him still after all that you said and all that's happened
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:29):
I miss hanging out with you alot and you are fabbity fab It saddens me to hear this.

I am still with Craig cause I listened to what everyone said about the situation and I talked to my mother about it and in the end I would rather be happy with Craig than sad with out him. We still have great times and so I would rather move on from that and keep having those than loose what we have.

'Make the girls want hate and the guys wanna stare....... (nah)(D) (um)(R) (li) (um)(st) says (17:30):
Well i supose thats just how the cookie crumbles in the end , we're gonna disagree on this but i dont have a problem with you at all and yeah i miss you , but i'll happily wait years and years if thats how long your with him for and , if your with him forever well then thats fair enough
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:31):
I just don't see how pausing a really good friendship solves this.
'Make the girls want hate and the guys wanna stare....... (nah)(D) (um)(R) (li) (um)(st) says (17:32):
it doesnt , im just not comftable with the desicion you've made
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:32):
But can you explain to be how just not seeing me helps that or what ever cause I mean I am not going to track you down or anything i just want to understand
'Make the girls want hate and the guys wanna stare....... (nah)(D) (um)(R) (li) (um)(st) says (17:36):
It just feels weird , to be honest i just feel so strongly about the descion you've made im in disbelife you've done it and basicly i'd rather not be around that kind of atmosphere and furthermore i really wouldnt want to get into an arugment about your choice because its your choice at the end of the day
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:37):
Okay its your descion but I would say that you don't know if there is going to be an atmosphere with me because we've not met since.
Syntheticdarkness- Whitby Goth here I come! The Amy she knits! says (17:41):
Darling I've got to go

XXX
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Even more problems Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Oh Synth, I'm so sorry.
That's a terrible thing to go through hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Thanks love

I just don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Even more problems 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Aww, that's just so awful dear. Things always work out somehow. hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

That's just awful and I'm sorry it happened. But, I'm a little confused. He was threatened with an axe, took the axe from the gal and now they don't feel comfortable around him? ....not the girl with the axe??
Back to top Go down

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm

^That's what I was wondering... wtf And where the heck did she get an axe in the first place.... axe

It's not like he came after anyone... she did.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 pm

We had a bonfire, she was chopping wood, thus the axe.

Said 'To shut up or she'd knock his teeth out'

Craig's tried emailing her

To: Naomi
Subject: I don't understand...

I am aware you have a problem with me and Amy being together but I don't understand why.

If I have done something to you personally, then I’m sorry but taking it out on Amy is hardly fair?

If it’s about the whole axe business then this was self defence. I had a similar experience when someone came at me in a park with a machete, yelling shut up Craig and abuse at me. So I associated what was going on to this event and feared for my life. Kelly wasn't aware that this incident had taken place.

You have known me for a long time and if you believe I’m not safe to be around then fair enough, but don't take it out on Amy. You to have been good friends longer than I have known Amy, but I love Amy. if you knew how much I felt for her then you would understand why we can stand by each other through whatever may happen.

If you have a problem with me then please keep it between me and you, I would like to resolve it if possible. but don't take it out on Amy, she has done nothing wrong. By punishing Amy for what ever beef you have with me you are just pushing Amy further from you. She doesn't need this.

Naomi-

Its nice you care so much.

This is not punishment for amy.

She is my friend , if she's happy with you thats fine.

This is my choice , based on the fact i am not comftable with hers.

There is nothing that can be done to resolve this, appologies for any inconvinience.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Even more problems Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Well at least he is trying to sort things out for you.
Hope things turn out hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Synth wrote:
We had a bonfire, she was chopping wood, thus the axe.

Said 'To shut up or she'd knock his teeth out'

Craig's tried emailing her

To: Naomi
Subject: I don't understand...

I am aware you have a problem with me and Amy being together but I don't understand why.

If I have done something to you personally, then I’m sorry but taking it out on Amy is hardly fair?

If it’s about the whole axe business then this was self defence. I had a similar experience when someone came at me in a park with a machete, yelling shut up Craig and abuse at me. So I associated what was going on to this event and feared for my life. Kelly wasn't aware that this incident had taken place.

You have known me for a long time and if you believe I’m not safe to be around then fair enough, but don't take it out on Amy. You to have been good friends longer than I have known Amy, but I love Amy. if you knew how much I felt for her then you would understand why we can stand by each other through whatever may happen.

If you have a problem with me then please keep it between me and you, I would like to resolve it if possible. but don't take it out on Amy, she has done nothing wrong. By punishing Amy for what ever beef you have with me you are just pushing Amy further from you. She doesn't need this.

Naomi-

Its nice you care so much.

This is not punishment for amy.

She is my friend , if she's happy with you thats fine.

This is my choice , based on the fact i am not comftable with hers.

There is nothing that can be done to resolve this, appologies for any inconvinience.

Hm...well, I don't know why she would be angry with your boyfriend. He did in self defense. If anybody threatened me with an axe, I'd do the same freaking thing...nobody's going to theaten me, she'd be down. It's odd that she would have something against your boy...as much as she's your friend, she's just being stubborn. I don't see how your boyfriend did any wrong.

It's sad to lose a friend over that, tres sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Even more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more problems   Even more problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even more problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Relationships-
Jump to: