TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What would you do at the end of the world?

Go down 
+8
ravengrim
MoonRaven
helen damnation
Maxmordon
Ginger_Snaps
Vampira132
endless dark
Synth
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : What would you do at the end of the world? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7572283
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What would you do at the end of the world? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 am

Since the whole CERN thing We've all been talking about what we would do at the end of the world infact me and my friends are having an end of the world party on the 20th of october!.

What would you like to be doing at the end of the world?

Synth

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 am

CERN-thing?
wtf
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7674007
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 am

CERN, they shot to protons at eachother at such a speed that they melded into one. one proton was spinning clockwise and the other was counter clockwise. they were trying to recreate the big bang, it ran the risk of creating a microscopic black hole and a blackhole of that size would have swallowed up the earth. That is if we didn't all just go boom from the new big bang
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 am

All explained in this handy handy...rap

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwozHsmVQI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 am

4 minutes and 52 seconds of pure hell... and I'm only at the 2:47 mark.
Shocked

So... maybe I'm just dumb... but unless the "problem" is no one knows what's happening to the anti-matter... and something about big bang and parallel dimensions... uh...
Yeah I still don't get it.
sad or frown

CERN's research has a 50/50 chance of causing a second Big Bang to occur on Earth???
wtf
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7666275

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 pm

They said that the CERN might cause black hole's which could swollow the earth, but that didnt happen. They are not planning on another big bang occurence; here is the BBC article which explains it all in more detail.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7604293.stm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Hmm...
Black Holes... I can see that happening.
Big Bang #2... can also see that happening (or at least the after effects of a Big Bang in which excess of matter "crunches" our own time & space).
Parallel dimensions... don't see that really having a negative effect short of it weakening the barrier between realms... otherwise more than likely we're just throwing crap into their universe and causing them problems we don't know about. Ah well, as long as it isn't OUR universe, right? (/sarcasm)

I suppose if I knew a specific date/time (or even an approximation) I would have a lot of sex, drugs, and rock and roll... maybe take care of a few people who crossed me on a serious degree (abusive ex for example). Dunno what else.... maybe at the very last hour or two... loot and pillage... just for the heck of it.... though, more than likely... sex, drugs, rock & roll, then spend the last few hours calm, collected, and with the people I love most.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7577024
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:18 pm

I'd live life like I normally would, or I might just sleep in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What would you do at the end of the world? S1rl90
More Numbers : 7565848
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Put a pillow over my head until the whole thing have happened
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7666275

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 am

I wouldnt want to know when the world would end because it would be more painful just to be sitting there waiting and waiting for it to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 pm

If the world was about to end... I would be high-tailing it out to be with the people I love and who matter to me. And I'd be naughty... because I wouldn't have to answer for it later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 pm

I heard, That the first collision isn't till the 21st of october and its just been warming up.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What would you do at the end of the world? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7670687

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
If the world was about to end... I would be high-tailing it out to be with the people I love and who matter to me. And I'd be naughty... because I wouldn't have to answer for it later. Very Happy

I hear ya!!! I would get myself all dressed up and basically party like a pig - no tomorrow, no hangover, no worries naughty
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7671992

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Synth wrote:
I heard, That the first collision isn't till the 21st of october and its just been warming up.

Apparently, my bf was reading, that one of the magnets weren't working so it's been postponed again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Evil10
More Numbers : 7679378

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:03 pm

Call in sick to work and max out the old credit card.Might as well if there's not going to be any tomorrow.

Last edited by ravengrim on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What would you do at the end of the world? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7566858
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Here's my take on it,

People are potentially creating a planet-threatening study, to study one of the possible 'how did we get here' scenarios. Do the brilliant minded scientists not see, that a course of action which would possibly destroy everything, isn't an acceptable risk in studying how that everything got here? It's like checking to see if you still have feeling in a damaged hand, by sawing it off at the wrist. Why is no one stopping this craziness?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What would you do at the end of the world? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7577024

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 pm

What if the world doesn't end and you have already maxed out all of your resources? How will you cope later on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
squeakychewtoy
squeakychewtoy

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 227
: : What would you do at the end of the world? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7507734
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 am

Drive to New Jersey and find a hotel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christieeanneart.com
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What would you do at the end of the world? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7573748

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:51 pm

^^^ Haha, I knew that was coming. Very Happy

As for me, i'd probably head down to North Carolina. naughty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7523423
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm

angelofthenight wrote:

Where abouts in North Carolina if you do not mind me asking? Just wondering I'm a Carolina girl myself. grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Id go get all of those I love and spend the last few moments i am alive with them< because after all they are all that matter!
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 pm

I's_Succubus wrote:
angelofthenight wrote:

Where abouts in North Carolina if you do not mind me asking? Just wondering I'm a Carolina girl myself. grin

Near the Raleigh area. grin
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7523423
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
I's_Succubus wrote:
angelofthenight wrote:

Near the Raleigh area. grin

You got to love those accents down there. I have a slight accent that comes out from time to time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 pm

A certain member on here's from there, though he hasn't been on in awhile due to his studies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do at the end of the world?   What would you do at the end of the world? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do at the end of the world?
Page 1 of 1