TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Dry Shampoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : shampoo - Dry Shampoo Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7666275
Registration date : 2008-07-21

shampoo - Dry Shampoo Empty
PostSubject: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Im not sure if anyone uses that here, but I wanted to know what are the best brands to use?!

Im really sick of my hair at the moment because it just seems to get more greasey than ever before - im not sure on the reason why, but I cannot keep washing my hair everyday.

Any help or guidance would be great..!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Vampira~~ You are in SO much luck because you never dyed your hair black~! Since you are blonde.... use baby powder. I used to do it all the time, even when my hair was clean, because it would lighten it up to a gorgeous white. Just pour some in your hand and shake it through. Smile

The best "professional" dry shampoo I ever used was Ojon---> Rub-Out Dry Cleanser

It does amazing things if you are going for volume, too. What a Face

I'm not positive, but I believe Bobbi Brown might still make their coloured dry shampoos, too.... they came in red, brown, and blonde (no black, unfortunately... sad or frown ).
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : shampoo - Dry Shampoo 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7523423
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:51 pm

I have always heard Cornstarch for oily hair or you can combine baking soda and cornstarch.
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7555222
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Man, I have bought just about EVERY f'n dry shampoo out there, and none of them really worked.....until I bought that Ojon Rub-Out stuff. It is serioiusly AMAZING. And, it really lasts - it controls the oil in my hair all day long. It's pricey, but VERY worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

^^ I shall look that up thanks Chels. I seem to be loosing the battle with oily hair, I wash it once with conditioner then the day after next its mega oily; I just dont get it. Like I said before "I HATE my hair!".
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 pm

I usually wash my hair EVERY morning. If I don't, it looks like someone sprayed grease on the crown of my head - it's pretty gross. But, I've just recently started using the Ojon hydrating thickening shampoo & conditioner. I bought it because I loved the Rub-Out stuff so much, and I've got really thin, fine hair. I LOVE it. I've only been using it for a couple days, but I've already noticed a marked improvement in the body and texture of my hair.

Another added benefit I've noticed is that when I wake up in the morning, my hair as been MUCH less oily looking. I don't really understand why, since the shampoo is supposed to be "hydrating" - you'd think it would make my hair more oily the next day. But, the opposite is true.

I can't even express how much I love this Ojon stuff. I've tried sooooo many thickening shampoos - uber expensive salon brands even - and none of them have even come close to working as well as this Ojon stuff.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Sounds like you've had some awesome improvements with this stuff; I just bought some from eBay for £14. I don’t mind spending extra if it’s going to do some good to my hair.

My hair sounds alot likes yours Chels, I've tried alot of thickening shampoo's as well I find that Panten Pro-V Full and Thick Collection works for me but now they changed some things in the ingredients and it doesn’t work the same anymore sad or frown

I shall be looking forward to getting the Ojon Rub-Out headbang

EDIT: Just bought the shampoo and conditioner!
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Awesome! You'll have to post in here what you think of them. Sephora said you need to use the shampoo for 10 days for the effects to show up, but for me it started in 2 washings. Also, I forgot to mention, my dandruff has really cleared up. I used to get dander under my fingernails if I scratched my head, but now I don't have any at all - it's crazy!

lol, I just bought some of their "revitalizing mist", which is a light leave in conditioner and de-tangler. My hair tangles horribly after washing. I'm hoping this product will be awesome as well. It got amazing reviews over at Sephora.com. And, also just got their "restorative hair treatment spray", which is a hair spray that also conditions.

lol, I'm going crazy on these Ojon products! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:17 pm

^^ Laughing Hell if they work so well why the heck not?!

When I put a conditioner on my hair I usually brush my hair first so it doesnt tangle so much when I come to dry it. Plus I dont dry it straight away I usually leave it in a towel for about 30mins or so, since my hair is very thin.

I will definately tell you what I think of it... But no doubt my mum will be having it as well Rolling Eyes

But thanks again Chels!

You Rock
...!!!! headbang
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm

So I spent about £30 on these Ojon products: The Shampoo, Conditioner and Ojon Rub out but it didnt do anything for me at all. I noticed in the first wash my hair was shiney but it wasnt long until my hair was doing greasey around the back of my head and around the edges of the hair line.
The Rub Out stuff is useless as well, didnt do a single thing for me. I was using it just as described but no results to really brag about.
I feel quite down about it, after spending alot of money on those products by Ojon.

So anymore greasey hair fix shampoo's or conditioners anyone else could recommened plus let me know!
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm

I have fine hair and I don't know if you can get this over in England but its worth a look see. I don't use any conditioner just the shampoo out and the oil.

BioSilk Shampoo Out

BIOSILK Silk Therapy

I know its not a big bottle but believe me it lasts forever. I have one that I bought 4 months ago in my bathroom that is still 3/4 full.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm

^^ Thanks I will look for it when im out in the states next week grin
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : shampoo - Dry Shampoo 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7670687

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I just put talc on mine and if it looks as if I have cobwebs in my hair then it's all the better!
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
^^ Thanks I will look for it when im out in the states next week grin

Check the salons they have it there. If you go to a really nice one and explain your problem they might be able to direct you to something that will work nicely for your hair Vampira. (My stylist hooked me on to Biosilk years ago for damage from dying and for having fine hair)
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh no! I'm so sorry it didn't work for you! sad or frown It's wierd how things will work great for one person, then not at all for on another. I hope you find something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dry Shampoo   shampoo - Dry Shampoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dry Shampoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Fashion, Beauty, & Make-up-
Jump to: