TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology Empty
PostSubject: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:42 pm

I'm not too sure about the group Anoymous,I guess besides trying to stop Scientology they're a group of people who don't really like anything.
It seems like a shame though,they had some very valid points about what Scientology is and how it behaves as an entity.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Gotta watch out for them....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:57 pm

I was just confirmed by my bf that the 'Anonymous' are the members of a forum called 4chan.
That's what they are known for.
Hacking anything they can get their hands on.
Anonymous sounded familiar...
Stupid buggers...that site peeves me off.
Waste of web space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Always good to have a group of rebels here and there take charge of things and put a dint (or at least be an annoyance) to groups like Scientology.
So many innocents have died because of that "religion"... and not as martyrs, not "for their religious belief"... nothing so humane... more like direct/indirect murder.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Just do a youtube search about Anonymous (except for the ones by ChurchofScientology) and you will see what they are all about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Katànya
Katànya

Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 51
More Numbers : 7589140
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:10 am

MoonRaven wrote:
I was just confirmed by my bf that the 'Anonymous' are the members of a forum called 4chan.
That's what they are known for.
Hacking anything they can get their hands on.
Anonymous sounded familiar...
Stupid buggers...that site peeves me off.
Waste of web space.

Um, I've never hacked anything, except my own wordpress blog as to make it more difficult to break into (to find loopholes in the security et cetera).
As for their name, on 4chan, you don't have to put your username or your tripcode into the fields, and this automatically sets you name for that post to 'Anonymous'.
I've been on 4chan for about 5 years - I started out on there to get wallpapers and to customize my desktop. To this day, I still go on there.
I don't participate in rallies where I wear a stupid mask and stomp around, nor do I hack into peoples email accounts.
Funny enough, the cat macros (I can haz cheezeburger?), the motivational posters, and quite a lot of the internet meme's that you've most likely participated in have come from there originally.
I don't go into /b/ that often, but there is more to 4chan than just /b/. There's /ic/ - the art and critique board, there's wallpaper boards, etc. It's based off 2chan, the japanese futaba channel.

Admittedly, 4chan as a whole has declined in quality over the years.

If you think 4chan is the root of all evil on the internet, you may as well add Newgrounds, Ebaumsworld and SA to that list.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://lenlenchan.ath.cx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology   'Anonymous' Member Unmasked, Charged With Web Attack on Scientology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1