TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

I guess This Was Bound To Happen

Go down 
+3
cynfullov
Morwenna
ravengrim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen Evil10
More Numbers : 7695134
Registration date : 2008-07-21

I guess This Was Bound To Happen Empty
PostSubject: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:17 am

Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

Someone asked me if Obama's winning meant that we weren't a racist country anymore.
I'm sad to say,that was a naive assumption on their part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 am

OMG.

Just totally shocked.

There are racists in England but nothing like this sh*t.

Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7588113
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 am

I'm really beginning to hate this country. If I said that in public, people would shout "terrorist!" Americans are paranoid, uptight, and take everything WAY too seriously with no sense of humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:54 am

A few years back I ran a forum that had other admins involved;one of the Admins put up a pic on September 11th of the Twin Towers ;jokes were made;I lost almost every American member that night.
But it was just taken the wrong way;a chef I knew when I was working with Aramark died that day;it was a terrible incident and I myself was flying back from Italy on that night and saw the terror on everybodys' faces;it looked like the end of the world.

Humour is what gets us through.

I honestly do not think we could cope otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7588113
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:01 am

^Apparently Americans cope by being touchy and paranoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:56 am

It's sad to say this, but I have no doubt he's either going to be assassinated or attempts will be made sooner or later. The longer he's in office the less likely, at least I hope but... with all the sh*t that went down during the election and how much it has escalated since... I'd be surprised if it didn't happen.
However, if it is & especially if it's successful... it'll only further everything he's stood up for and the promises he made. Just look at what happened when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated. The revolution it sparked and it's still talked about to this very day as an integral part of our history.

While there's a lot of people filled with hate, we live in a democracy and the majority voted him in to office - deal with it. I voted for him and I have no doubt he'll do great things for this country either through his actions or by inspiring the next generation at the very least.
But while I may have voted for him, my parents/grandparents voted for McCain. They're from a different generation and mindset, sure, and they have their valid reasons as well... but while they aren't "keen" to the idea of Obama as our president, at least they're giving him a chance to prove himself before fully giving into the negative propaganda entirely. Thankfully not everyone has such pure hatred and can at least offer an open mind, give the benefit of the doubt, and/or are willing to "wait and see..."

Edit: I'm kinda glad this was my 3500th post. A topic I feel strongly about and it's more than killing time on the forum games. Posts like these are why I'm still here, even if it's hiding in the shadows. hug
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Obama's Win Brings Racist Remarks

Apparently this isn't just an American phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7652700
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 pm

I wish people would just stop.

And care what is coming from the inside and not what makes up our outside.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:41 pm

I agree,I wish they would just stop too.
It's sad to see people always bashing someone's diffrences instead of celebrating them.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7686443

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Would you really expect anything better from Berlusconi??? Mad
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7582697
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:48 pm

I can't really say i am surprised. I knew it would be like this. While my SO and i were driving in south carolina, we saw a sign saying "N- word's not welcome." But if he does get assasinated, it will mean a race and religious war. I bet you he is going to have one hellofa secret service force.
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Ok, as you all know I was anti- Obama, but that is just wrong. He won so get over it. There is no reason to be a bunch of racist pigs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7589504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 pm

People just need to grow up and stop acting like children. If that's what it means to be an adult, i'll pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:35 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
People just need to grow up and stop acting like children. If that's what it means to be an adult, i'll pass.

Not all adults are like that.
Only the idiotic,narrowminded ones are.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : I guess This Was Bound To Happen 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7589504
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Those are the ones I was talking about. Most are very mature and actually think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess This Was Bound To Happen   I guess This Was Bound To Happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess This Was Bound To Happen
Page 1 of 1