TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

The Boarding House “At Snail’s.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The Boarding House “At Snail’s. Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The Boarding House “At Snail’s. Empty
PostSubject: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:49 pm

The Snail House by Iliona - By Day

The Snail House by Iliona - By Night

" imagine my shock when I stumbled across this lovely dollhouse by Russian-born, Helsink-based artist Ilona. Ilona, who has no site, only a modest LJ, sculpted every detail of the tiny house, from the shell exterior to the tiny paper magazines on a shelf inside. She was apparently inspired by an image, which she found on a Russian LiveJournal community “for people who love snails.” But I digress. This dollhouse is completely magical to me. I love the images of the snail-house by day, but I love it even more by night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Wow, amazing amount of detail. It's absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Oh wow...
The shell part is absolutely lovely and it is quite impressive how much detail was put into it. Was surprised to see the "by night" part lit up as well.
As for the rest of it... creeps the hell out of me.
If I ever wake up to see a caterpillar of any size with a doll's head... I'm freaking the smeg out or dying from shock. Shocked
Creepy...
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The Boarding House “At Snail’s. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Wow, that was really pretty. I liked all the detail inside the shell/house.
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : The Boarding House “At Snail’s. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7529988
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:41 pm

The details are fantastic looking ...I especially love the night pics and the pics of the furniture details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boarding House “At Snail’s.   The Boarding House “At Snail’s. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boarding House “At Snail’s.
Page 1 of 1