TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Its not them...i think its me.

Go down 
+12
Spooky
helen damnation
GhostRed
albinasamara
Madelchai
RedAngel
Synth
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
cynfullov
Vampira132
christian taylor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
Number of posts : 11
: : [R.I.P Christian]
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]
: : Its not them...i think its me. 23hr710
More Numbers : 7365930
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Its not them...i think its me. Empty
PostSubject: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 am

Well first i hope everyone had a great new years eve. Mine was total a$$ and heart breaking to the point of eating a bullet. First of i was at a coupels party with friend, and the girl im seeing was sappose to be there but didnt show. Now let me give a little back story ever scence my last girl friend about 3 years ago i have had nothing but bad date after bad date and a butt load of rejection. So when this new girl payed attention to me i was surprised ..i mean a pretty girl actualy comeing to my work to see me.

So fast forward to tonight, she didnt show nor did she call, i called her she said oh i was sick ill call ya later (witch in guy means f**k off). I cant be mad at her or the other ladys that have rejected me . It been way to many of them to be there fault...so the fault must be me, i can think of no other reason but its me.

If im being paranoid let me know please, but idont see me meeting the right one i dont see a brighter side what i see is me dieing old and alone, and i am trified of that . Ijust want to give up but im to much of a Leo to do that.

Well i want to thank everyone for listing to my rant and b!tch...i hope your night went better than mine. frustated
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Its not them...i think its me. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 am

If you think its yourself that is causing women to flee away from you, what made you come to that conclusion? If I knew how you acted around women that I can get a better picture of whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 am

Well a little background so to speak, im nice, i dont crowd them i give them space and i have had some great romantic ideas wasted on these girls.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 pm

It's you and them. Your picking the wrong women.

mmm....

"So when this new girl payed attention to me i was surprised ..i mean a pretty girl actualy comeing to my work to see me."

Now just... faint shock Move over .... faint Have you never been sweep off your feet by a woman before? Ever? Never come into work and find a heart shaped sucker waiting for you with a little note attached...
" I wanted something sweet so I got this, but then I saw you."

Your not finding the right women.

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7640883
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:12 pm

And I mean the ones that are sincere. Your finding women that have what your looking for on the outside, but not on the inside. It just makes me angry to think that there are so many great guys out there that don't have someone deserving to love them back and vice versa.

Thanks for the New Years wishes...

I'm just so sorry yours was so bad
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Its not them...i think its me. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:52 pm

It's not you.
It takes time to find someone who is right for you. you can't rush it.
My brother is 36 years old.
He was dating a girl for 6 years. Gonna propose to her at Christmas. But they broke up that summer.
He was single for 6 years. And now he has his match.
This girl is great. She has as much tattoos as he does (full sleeves, chest pieces...) Into the same music and types of movies.
I guess it will happen in due time.
I'm no expert. But if it can happen to my brother it can happen to you too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577687
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't think it's you, as Cyn said, you're probably picking the wrong women. I use to be just like you and think that I couldn't keep a guy because there was something wrong with me and I kept believing it was my fault. Then I noticed the type of men I kept going after and changed that. Been happy since.

I suggest atempting to go after women who have different personality traits, interests, ect. If you go out with the same type of women, it's going to end the exact same way as all the others. Just continue to be yourself and eventually, you're going to notice a woman who completely stands out for you. I know you'll find her. As Moon said, it might take some time, but you'll find her. Hang in there and listen to your heart and your gut feeling. hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Its not them...i think its me. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7576222
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Totaly unuseful but it must be said...

Sorry I've not said Hi yet, Welcome to Le Forum and Nice Pic drool
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Its not them...i think its me. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 pm

I'll give you a minute to take in Synth's drooling smiley. grin

I have a friend with the same problem, with a few twists. Her fiance dumped her in 2002. Since then, she's tried online dating sites, met people from work, been set up with guys, etc. only to be treated like garbage and jerked around. And, she has a degenerative disability that's getting worse (from wobbly in '02 to scooter/wheelchair in '07), so it's even harder for her to date b/c guys freak out over the chair.

It hurts her deeply. I haven't had an answer for her, and I haven't got a solid one for you, other than this, from one Leo to another: There's no point in compromising yourself; you're the one you can count on. Continue to be who you are. Let the jerks drop out of your life as smoothly as they slid into it. Maintain respect for yourself, and the right person will be drawn to you, whether you seek her or not.

My friend, by the way, is taking a 2-week trip to Kenya in a few days. She's traveling as much as she can before the disability gets worse (I got to go to Paris with her in '04). She's living without compromise; I have hope for her as well as for you.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Its not them...i think its me. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 am

Maybe your searching for the wrong type of woman? Are the women you choose have the same interests as you? Or are they different?

The reason I ask is that some women who aren't in tune with the Gothic/Alternative scene usually aren't interested in guys like that (yeah I know, crazy huh?!).

Where do you usually meet women? via night club? Blind date? etc.

I think the night club is the worst place to meet someone because everyone is all drunk and you just cant trust anybody. one minute they talk to you and all the next day when they meet you in daylight they change there tune and try to erase you from there memory.

I think for your situation its better to become friends with women first and then once you know this person is interested in you then start to ask her out on a date. Try not to rush these things because it wont happen.

You cannot find love, love finds you!
Back to top Go down
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:43 am

I use to meet ladys in the bar i work at or or clubs. But i see your point. Its just hard to meet people. I did go after girls who are into the goth scene, but i was either rejected or they were taken. So i searched outside of our dark realm ,but no luck there at all.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 am

Have you looked around college towns? Not suggesting college girls; I'm just saying that open-minded women/intellectual types would be more open to appreciating someone who's Goth without necessarily being Goth themselves. Some of my closest friends are friends from college -- I went to a liberal-arts school, so I guess that helped.

Maybe you will find a smart, foxy professor. Wink
Back to top Go down
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 am

I would killl to find a smart girl who likes art.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Its not them...i think its me. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7576222

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Then why not go to art gallery openings and exhibitions and so on?!
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : Its not them...i think its me. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7579753

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Hell, hang around the art section of a Borders of the library or something.
Back to top Go down
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7577586

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm pretty smart and I love art.

Hey, that rhymes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

albinasamara wrote:

Hey, that rhymes.

I see a match in the future!
Back to top Go down
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Its not them...i think its me. Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7576218

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Madelchai wrote:
albinasamara wrote:

Hey, that rhymes.

Aww, that's just darling!
Back to top Go down
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 am

Well she is very stunning, and i love her style of dress. Now thats a woman i would cook for.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm

GhostRed wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
albinasamara wrote:

Hey, that rhymes.

Aww, that's just darling!

They'd be total win!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Perhaps our work here is done. grin I'm kidding, but really, chat and see what happens!

(whoa..he cooks!)
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 am

RedAngel wrote:
Perhaps our work here is done. grin I'm kidding, but really, chat and see what happens!

...or, is it?
Back to top Go down
christian taylor
christian taylor

Leo Rat
[ 1972 ~ 2009 ]

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:02 am

oh... you wacky goths.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577687

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 pm

^^ It's our job to be wacky kooky

There are actually quite a few goths who hang out in art galleries. I know because i'm one of them and I know I usually see a lot around when i'm there. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Its not them...i think its me. 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Christian I really really dont see why you dont have ladies biting at your ankles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not them...i think its me.   Its not them...i think its me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its not them...i think its me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Relationships-
Jump to: