TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Anti Valentines Day Gift

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Anti Valentines Day Gift Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Anti Valentines Day Gift Empty
PostSubject: Anti Valentines Day Gift   Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Perhaps you're cold, mean, or harsh, and if so... perhaps you lost your heart, as well. Well here it is. Your soul is black, as is the thump-thump-thump that beats in your chest.

This is a take on my anatomically correct human heart that got so many demands. I made this for those of us who don't have the bright red insides and the glowing, beaming and radiance a real heart holds.

This heart is the blackest of blacks, complete with every single component that makes up the truly anatomically correct human heart. Except it is cold. It is dark. And lacks all the vivid colour and brightness inside most of us.

It could possibly be Scrooges heart. Maybe Mr. Burns! Who knows. It would make a great gift for someone that... well, let's not get into that. Know somebody who has been bad this year? Skip the coal, give them a BLACK BLACK HEART and let them know what you really think of them - that they are truly truly dead inside.

I know, that was morbid... but I wanted to be somewhat poetic. Although I really DO feel that it would make a great Anti-Valentines Day present! Just make sure the person you give it to feels the same way about Valentines Day as you do, otherwise it may send the wrong message.

It is triple glazed for that fresh-from-the-chest look! All of my hearts are made to order, so please allow just a few days for me to create, bake, glaze, package, and ship your item!

This pendant comes strung on a 20" black leather cord necklace with chain extension. It is packed with tissue paper and cotton in a cute little box tied with ribbon. The box is than wrapped in bubble wrap as well as kraft paper, and shipped to your door. I take great pride in packaging my items well, and your goodies will NOT break in transit!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20021531
Back to top Go down
Seduction of Madness
Seduction of Madness

Number of posts : 121
: : Anti Valentines Day Gift 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7431592
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anti Valentines Day Gift   Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Valentines Day Gift   Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Oh those look nice, Vampira.
I think I'll have to get myself one.
naughty
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7562961
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Anti Valentines Day Gift   Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:00 pm

I think I'm just going to send out a bag of nails to the one I hate the most this year.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Valentines Day Gift   Anti Valentines Day Gift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti Valentines Day Gift
Page 1 of 1