TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
Nightmistress
GothicScrybe
WrappedinReflection
JJ_Decay
Apocalypse
SPF
Emmature
Symmentha
lollirot
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
ravengrim
deadcoldgothgirl
endless dark
TheDarkHippie
angelofthenight
Succubus
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
Katànya
MaliseRose
BadArt23
cynfullov
MoonRaven
Vampira132
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What is everyone doing at the mo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 am

I got woken up by my mum whom bought some new high heeled ankle boots from eBay and just came into my room all excited (this is her first eBay purchase, and I doubt they will be her last!) bless her. Then I found myself waking up to a cold, but got a lovely phone call from my Boo and he just brightened up the morning for me heart
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 pm

RavenwindX wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:
BadArt23 wrote:
IMVU-ing ^^
Call me crazy but what does that mean?

You're crazy. hug

IMVU is an instant messaging program similar to MSN, AIM, Yahoo only has customizeable human avatars and they talk what you type. You can customize your avatar with various clothing as well as purchase various backgrounds & settings for your conversations to take place. Avatars can also act out emotions much similar to how you would react (smile, frown, laugh, angry, etc.)

It's pretty interesting/fun if you do a lot of IMing anyways.
The only downside is it takes a fairly powerful computer (or a medium powerful computer with less things running in the background) in order for it to run smoothly.

Oh I see. Thank you.

I'm in bed not wanting to get up. But I really should get cracking on this whole house cleaning business so I can get to Michael's later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm currently being lazy. I should probably clean my house too.... or finish my sewing projects.... or organize my books again..... or..

eh. I'm too damn lazy
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 pm

uh the quarter sized snow fall has stopped here and the sun is out and bright, making me soo soo very sleepy. uh the sun drunken. I think I'm gonna have to go take'a nap.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:04 pm

It was snowi8ng a bit here. I can't tell if it's stopped.

I'm at Michael's now browsing the interweb tongue
Ebay, facebook..the usual stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Sipping/slurping Rockband Punch energy drink, trying to stay awake at work, catching up on daily internet activities, and being bored out of my skull.
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7577425
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Procrastinating. I was assigned something over a week ago for French, it's due Monday, and I still haven't started on it. I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm

What's the project?
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 pm

I'm reading an article and have to write a thing about it, kind of like a summary. My article is about Carla Bruni, who doesn't really interest me because I'm sick of hearing about her, so I only read the article once and haven't begun the assignment. I most likely won't until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:34 pm

I'll tell you what I'm not doing...
I'm not f*ing Ben Affleck that's for certain.
What is everyone doing at the mo? Thumbsdwn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Jamming out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

About to grab a chocolate chip chocolate muffin and Multi-V vitamin water then switch to the other computer now that my co-worker is gone. It feels so weird being on this computer, facing east.
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

WOOOO and that means you will listen to my amazing music ^_^
I am now not only procrastinating, I am eating Cheerios like I've never eaten before and beginning to do my online math homework.
Edit: which I just found out I don't know how to do!! Haha, silly me. I'll just fail all my classes, oh well! *faints*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Ah, you'll figure it out. You still have tomorrow to call around for help right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 am

I am now, FINALLY, unwinding from a quite long and demi-boring shift at work (thankfully Bad & nsane helped save my sanity the most of it). About to shift through my ashes hoping to find "one last bowl" but I've done this 2-3 times already so my hopes aren't too high (pun not intended.) Loading Final Fantasy XI so I can continue leveling my Dragoon. Enjoying the fact I have tomorrow and Monday off from work (oh god, I can't believe it's only/already Sunday).
Doing some things at Reward1 so I can earn some extra cash or playthings (like a PS3). Waiting for two hours to pass so I can get back to playing Alien Adoption Agency whilest I do everything above. lol
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:46 am

Just had a nice relaxing bath. I ate some milk and cookies. And now I'm here.
Not really tired which is very surprising. But I'm sure I can fall asleep easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 am

I woke up about an hour ago, now im just watching Rocky II while talking to my lovely on MSN.
Got to get changed in about an hour or so got to go to Blockbusters with my mum and then I'm off to meet my friend to chill at her's for awhile. Should be a good day!

And I've just deleted my MySpace woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:10 am

In bed being a lazy bum.
I should go eat breakfast but I don't know what to eat.
meh
Back to top Go down
MaliseRose
MaliseRose

Number of posts : 43
: : Songbird
More Numbers : 7581262
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 am

Uh...procrastinating? Yep. I have a lot to do on Sundays and I don't want to start!
Back to top Go down
Katànya
Katànya

Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 51
More Numbers : 7579949
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm waiting for my No-Doz to kick in so I can go and clean the apartment before the inspections next weekend. And I'd rather do it now while the wandering mess-maker is asleep... and besides, it's too late to go to sleep for me.

I forsee a nap in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://lenlenchan.ath.cx
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Convalescing.

Trying to ignore my dizzying headache and sinus trouble long enough to finish up housework. I feel so sick I can't quite think straight, so after laundry etc. I think I'll curl up with some goofy beauty magazines and several cups of tea.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:53 pm

^^I hope you feel better, babe.

I just go out of class and am hanging out in the computer lab until my husband picks me up. The professor is unpredictable about when she lets us out of class.

I'm actually looking forward to going home and doing some stuff to pretty up the apartment. Then maybe have some Indian for dinner.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Reading a book that I should have finished a while ago.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Relaxing on my brand new chaise. Ahhhh...

Then it's off to do some chores. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: