TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing

Go down 
    +2
    Ginger_Snaps
    Vampira132
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage

Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing Empty
    PostSubject: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm trying to put together my outfit.... I know I want the tribal look, but I also want to throw in some northern european tribal-ish stuff too.

tell me what you like?

so far, these are the pictures I found Photo album
    Back to top Go down
    Vampira132
    Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
    Number of posts : 4606
    : : The Victorian Woman in Black
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing Kalbg0
    More Numbers : 7683344
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm

What sort of item of clothing do you want? Skirt and top or pants and a top?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm

I think skirt... but pants would work too. I'm really just trying to get an idea right now. and you never know, I could very well get/make more than one.
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger_Snaps
    Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
    Number of posts : 4545
    : : Werewolf
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing Bjevig
    More Numbers : 7594093
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 am

Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing 9copy

this one gives me ideas....

heh.... I have too big of an obsession with Rachel Brice...

Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing 2667_1117745540971_1146979690_367831_5768167_n
    Back to top Go down
    Synth
    Synth

Aquarius Horse
    Number of posts : 578
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing S3mrtd
    More Numbers : 7589352
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm

oooo i LOVE HER HAIR THINGIES!
    Back to top Go down
    RedAngel
    star member
    RedAngel

Leo Snake
    Number of posts : 5385
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing 25883sk
    More Numbers : 7423028
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

I work one block away from a shop that sells the best homemade baklava, and ice cream, and belly-dancing gear!

http://www.turkishdelightsusa.com/

I wish the pics featured the belly-dancing costumes (you can see one of the silver coin belts on the wall in one picture), but if any of you find yourselves in this area, that's really the place to visit.

I'm thinking I might get one of their skirts to wear to a very non-traditional wedding later this year.
    Back to top Go down
    http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm

I thought I'd resurrect this thread to proclaim...

WOO!!

I'm going to a belly dance class tonight!

I hope I don't literally break a leg!
    Back to top Go down
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 6201
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7540492
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm

So did you like it nsane ? Was is hard and did you break a leg ? Laughing I have always admired the women that can dance like that ..such a perfect control of their body but while displaying it so beautifully. I don't think I could do it but I would try it if the chance ever came up.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm

It was fun after I got over the whole "oh s*** I suck" state of mind. And just so that it's easier to learn, they started us off with zills ON THE FIRST LESSON! ...I sucked so I bought my own zills to practice. And I learned that there's one move I actually am good at to begin with! woo!

If you ever get the chance to take classes go for it! It's a hell of a workout too. Better than going to a gym by far.

Oh, and no. I didn't break a leg just yet...
    Back to top Go down
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 pm

I am happy you enjoyed it nsane , so are you going to attend the class again ? I think I might check out the local dance places to see if its offered .
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah. I bought a punch card this month and will probably upgrade to a membership next month.

I can't wait until I actually look like I'm dancing rather than wobbly confused idiot.
    Back to top Go down
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

I am sure you will get better with time ...and just think how your abs will look after all those dancing workouts!!! Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm

heh. that's the thing, I already have some abs. I used to be in the army. Between the crunches, sit-ups, and such, I was pretty toned. I just let it go a bit so I didn't look so scary.

Oh, and if you look into classes, also look into what type they teach. I'm learning Tribal style. Tribal is an individual/group technique that throws in multiple styles of dance. Where as ones such as Egyptian or Persian only focus on that area's dance style.
    Back to top Go down
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Good ideal ...I will check out the different classes before I go any farther then just jumping head first into a class . Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    albinasamara
    albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
    Number of posts : 338
    : : Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing 2cf2wwg
    More Numbers : 7590716
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

I've been bellydancing for almost 7 years and it's the best thing I ever did...it's a great workout, especially if you have injuries or other problems. I really would recommend it to everyone, it's movements are natural to the human body (esp women) and doesn't require any special props (props do exist, like zils, sword, cane, veil but you certainly don't need them to dance). Also it broadens your horizons and helps you learn about other cultures.

nsane what kind of costume did you come up with?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing   Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belly Dancing/ Tribal-tribal fusion belly dancing
    Page 1 of 1